Who was the best Predator?

And why was it Wolf from AVP:R?

Or was it based Celtic?

They have names now? Why is every fucking franchise pretending to have an extended universe? Star Wars is the most annoying

Or Scar?

they always had names... The design teams named them

This guy was Falconer

He was kinda shitty tho

Mr. Black

Tracker

Was that the jobber that lost to a 5'6 japanese guy with a centuries old katena?

or the nameless Original hunter?

lizzards on earth have really small dicks.

Kek, thats him

What the fuck were they thinking?

My favorite. He had so much personality.

I don't remember most of these, what shitty avp were they from?

daily reminder we dodged a bullet

anyone excited for the upcoming Wheat gaurdian cs Predator?

pls stop trying to force your shitty meme

>He doesnt remember based Wolf

i bet you think corn is good

>tfw no yautja gf

Celtic jobbed hard to an alien face to face tho

But unlike wolf who was experienced, the first trio from AVP 1 were rookies

>Have 2 dope designs
>Keep the film dark as shit
>underwhelming end fight

what were they thinking?

Need a wolf statue

Obviously the Jungle Hunter.

>mfw

Best Predator, Best Movie

Celtic was totally wrecking that Xeno's shit, the bugger had to play dirty in order to win

What kind of logic is that? That's like saying the only reason Predators win most 1v1 fights is because they play dirty with superior technology like cloaking or homing plasma shots that require no skill.

Nah cultic let his guard down like a rookie in the end. He had him captured in the net then got close for no reason. The alien broke out and fucked him

Taking into account they go out there practically nude it doesn't bother me as much that he was killed by a Katana, that a human can defeat his reflexes though

Ahab is a pretty cool guy

>first AvP flick is criticized for being PG-13 and light hearted
>make the sequel an edgy R and dark as shit to seem like it has a darker tone

slap some armor on and he could look okay.

why does a reptilian have tits?

Predators was ok but for one thing, was it necessary to create a different race of Predators that fight against the other Predators? Supposedly, by the time a civilizationg mastered space travel it should be unified

it's from the comics

We don't know if they're reptilian though

Kek have those 2 guys that made the second one ever had work again? The shit was so try hard for no reason. Didn't the predalien impregnate pregnant women in a hospital or something? Jesus

The first AvP was SHIT. Did you forget when the predator teamed up with that chick and put that corny as fuck "branding" on her with the alien acid?

This x1000

Fuck off cunt

They're not reptilian, they're whatever they are that evolved on their planet.
And it's sexy.

2nd was diarrhea, so a solid shit seems better in comparison

hmm

Oh god im dying

I tried to like it but it was just so fucking dark. As in, you could hardly make anything out. It was better than the first one though.

They are not reptilians

My dick disregards that question.

So that means it is OK to put retarded shit as long as it is from comics?

I think comics have some neat concepts that could be explored in the cinema medium, but are in general just food for idiot brains.

That's Beserker

Poor Youngblood. Got wrecked by a 60 year old man.

they also called him mr black tho

sexy as fuck

which one was this?

Still Wolf

I think it was Wolf's mask that made him look so good

Simple and sleek yet a weathered elder look

Elder pred mask from AVP was dope

2 is the only right answer

wait what movie is this dude from now again

Jungle Hunter is best and you know it.

He was trash and would get stomped hard by a hardened warrior like wolf or even the young Scar.

I doubt he could take one Xeno

This was his original mask though.

DELET THIS!!

I don't think they're reptilian but basically because it's a shitty trope from cheap sci-fi

Will there ever be made a movie with a competent predator that does not die like a bitch? Wolf and Scar is at the top of competence but both still died like idiots.

We don't know if they're reptilian though.

And anyway, that's fan-made.

Official sources show female Predator/Yautja look more or less the same as their males. They don't have tits or any other kind of sexual dimorphism.

Best Elder coming through

You know what?!??!

AvP is good. Like really it's good. Even PG-13 version was ok. But Unrated gives (not really) all what you wan't. But it had good story.

AvP2 is just shit. Only good thing is effects and all those shitty teenagers dies. Also really R-Rated. Not like gore is amazing and all, but for that movie it was good save.

And best Predator is in Predator 2

How did wolf die like an idiot. The government nuked the whole place. Nothing he could do. He was doing a damn good job cleaning up every xenon he came across and the predalien was a powerful that he went toe to toe with. Probably the only one that could go toe to toe with it...except maybe the stupid super pred.

Either way he died everything perfect. Scar fought a fucking queen.

Lol what "official " source? Non canon fan fic tier comics and novels?

Please

Jeremy

>only good thing
>doesn't name wolf, the most competent and efficient killer pred we've had

Fuck off moron

>fan fic tier

Predator probably has some of the best spin off comics, top tier shit, it's a shame Sup Forumsmblr never post anything

haven't seen the move, why does he give up his "trophy" ?

A show of respect.

wew

Bingo

>he

Aw man, you should watch it. I highly recommend it. Not as good as the first but it's incredibly underrated imo. Much better than the AvP shite and better than Predators.

Bleh, this "super predator" crap knocks "Predators" down a few pegs for me. Everything about the original Predator design is fucking perfect and they had to go and bastardize it with this ugly design.

And to top it off, they have this new, ugly monster kill the "classic" pred! What a slap in the face to Predator fans.

these are godawful.

Wasn't that Jean Claude Van Damme in the costume in those pictures?

Thank you based stan winston

afaik yes

I was more annoyed that the predator's metal didn't just snap the katana against the alien metal.

he would he snap a 1000 times folded steel katana?

Kek has forsaken us

first = best

'no'

Objectively this. With Predator 2 Pred being runner-up. Then Wolf from Avp2, but I always thought he was too lean and lithe, Preds need some bulk.