last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/837405911681490944
youtu.be/uj28c5JtW8w
youtube.com/watch?v=K3CWXqUqPFA
youtu.be/AKGavSKMkek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clive is the original dwsr stalker

why the fuck did they reuse that 'for my next trick' clip of the ninth doctor in the 50th?

it makes no sense at all!

You're right. They should've used the embarrasing dad-dancing clip from The Doctor Dances.

Things endeth, yond's all. Ev'rything ends and t is at each moment depress'd, but ev'rything begins again too and yond's at each moment joyous. Beest joyous.

Kek, now who's the stalker?

Watch it m8. That scene was top comfy.

Girly Letters' dead eyes in her zoo picture makes me wanna die. You can just see she has nothing else to do in her life other than stalking filming. Really sad.

I bet you hate the tank scene.

SHE DID IT, THE MAD WOMAN! AND NOW SHE'S COMING FOR US!

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/837405911681490944

Reminder that he's a-comin

I know but think about it in context of the Doctors saving Gallifrey scene. It would be hilarious.

whose account?

>Girly Letters is a man child

Not even surprised. Now, does she have autism?

dumb bitch spends every minute of her life on fucking twitter, shes like 50 as well

>dumb bitch
Ah, so this is why /who/ hates her. Should've known with this being Sup Forums n' all.

Hi Anathema.

what are you talking about?
>wah wah everything's misogyny!

I don't get it.

I want to have a 12 marathon before S10 starts. But I don't want to get through filler episodes and shit. I have seen all of the episodes when they aired.

What are the episodes I should rewatch?

No. Among other things, she "harassed" a girl who suffered from cancer and was able to go for one day to assist to filming. She questioned her to know more about what happened that day, who was filming,... If this doesn't make you hate her then you're no better than her. Have some fucking decency.

Why do you hate her then?

>wah wah everything's misogyny!
On Sup Forums? Pretty much.

DP
Listen
Caretaker (not memeing)
Kill the Moon (or only the last bit)
Mummy
Dark Water
Death in Heaven
Last Christmas
TMA
TWF
The Girl Who Died
Face the Raven
Heaven Sent
Hell Bent
Husbands
Mysterio

dubs and you rewatch everything pussy

I never knew that and have never seen that brought up here before. Pretty disgusting.

When did I say I hated her you fucking retard?

>skipping flatline
stopped reading there

How new are you? That happened around mid-2015 when Series 9 was filming. Cloister brings it up quite often too.

She looks like stone cold death. Look at her eyes, empty like her inside.

Reading her feed sounds like those fake conversations Apple or Samsung display when they announce a new phone. No one actually talks like that, ever.

They said they didn't want filler episodes and shit.

If you don't hate her then your opinion is irrelevant to the conversation and you shouldn't have replied to me. Timewaster.

It wasn't cancer it was cystic fibrosis, which might be worse because it has a 100% kill rate.

She has Who and cabbages.

And i guess 2 daughters but they don't matter

>How new are you
>user said this because someone was ignorant of something that happened nearly two years ago

Get off of your high horse. /Who/ isn't some secret society or special club. If someone doesn't know something then just tell them; you're not special for knowing something like that.

;^)

I was actually asking this unironically. You getting defensive about it is weird. I'd never meme about such a serious matter. Idiot.

Yes, this. Sorry for getting it wrong.

Deep Breath
Listen
Mummy on the Orient Express
Flatline
Dark Water
Death in Heaven
Last Christmas
The Magician's Apprentice
The Witch's Famiiar
Face the Raven
Heaven Sent

What if this gets you into trouble?

>/Who/

It was the beginning of a sentence.

Just shut it.

She'll send her moff look a like husband after me

youtu.be/uj28c5JtW8w

Guys, please help a fellow /who/re out. I have a philosophy essay on Saturday about Art. Do you think I can talk about Doctor Who? What could I say? Or is there like a quote about art in the show?

That scene from the Vincent Van Gogh episode?

GOAT

If dubs you watch them all

But the sentence doesn't start with the letter W, it starts with the slash.

If dubs you have a Sixth Doctor marathon instead

There are some choice bits in City of Death:

(Two guest stars are doing their cameo in front of the Tardis.)
CLEESE: To me, one of the most curious things about this piece is its wonderful afunctionalism.
ELEANOR: Yes, I see what you mean. Divorced from its function and seen purely as a piece of art, its structure of line and colour is curiously counterpointed by the redundant vestiges of its function.
CLEESE: And since it has no call to be here, the art lies in the fact that it is here.
(The Doctor unlocks the Tardis and enters, followed by Romana and Duggan. The Tardis dematerialises.)
ELEANOR: Exquisite. Absolutely exquisite.

DUGGAN: But it's a fake! You can't hang a fake Mona Lisa in the Louvre.
ROMANA: How can it be a fake if Leonardo painted it?
DUGGAN: With the words This is a Fake written under the paintwork in felt tip.
ROMANA: It doesn't affect what it looks like.
DUGGAN: It doesn't matter what it looks like.
DOCTOR: Doesn't it? Well, some people would say that's the whole point of painting.
DUGGAN: But they'll find out. They'll x-ray it.
DOCTOR: Serves them right. If they have to x-ray it to find out whether it's good or not, they might as well have painting by computer.

Gallifrey Base spoilerhounds have given us the titles for Episodes 11 and 12.

11: The Romance of Crime
12: The Plotters

>The Plotters

Sounds like a shit name desu

If episode one really is called The Pilot then the finale might literally be The Finale or The End or something equally shit.

\|/\?\?a;;;;

Name a better post-regeneration performance than Capaldi in Deep Breath. Protip: you can't.

shmeep shmeep

Name a better Doctor than Peter Capaldi. Protip: you can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=K3CWXqUqPFA

people still watch this feminist shitfest?

Jesus Christ

It woz good senpai stfu

because eccleston is a diva and wouldn't return
funny how RTD said he never considered richard e grant for the part because "he took the money and ran" but thats basically what eccleston ended up doing.

I'd just name a whole series like that:

A Matter of Time
From Time to Time
A Long Time Ago
Showtime
On Borrowed Time
Wrong Time Wrong Place
Once Upon a Time
Serving Time
Time is Money
The Test of Time
A Sign of the Times
Only Time Will Tell

That'd be pretty punny.

Doctor who is fan fiction tier shit now, can't believe anyone still watches this

Ain't nothing wrong with that. The Beatles and the Doors both ended albums with songs called The End.

>now
you mean like since 1981

Fuck, I know some episode had a villain go "The Doctor is forfeit" or "Your life is now forfeit" but I can't place it. It's triggering my autism. Please help ;_;

Beep Boop Ba Doop Part 5

Capaldi replaced by 10 different actors when?

>Bakerfags

Big gets coming up,

Does Gallifrey Base ban you if they find out a user is a frequenter of /who/?

Dubs and Chibnall is replaced by gareth.

I used to have it but I dont no more. But I love the shop of him as the Listen monster

Steven "I make it up as I go along" Moffat. How can anyone defend this man?

Series 8 and 9 were made up as he went along. He thought out everything in Matt's era. Didn't execute it perfectly, but he thought it out.

>Series 6 Doctor's death/River Song arc
>Series 7 Impossible Girl arc
>The Silence arc in general
>not made up as they went along

Helen looks like as if she's gonna crawl out of my player after five days like that Ring girl and kill me

youtu.be/AKGavSKMkek

suddenly really don't want him to regenerate

Just re watched the Girl Who Died and the Woman who lived.

Absolute garbage, why were these episodes allowed to be written?

>people still watch this feminist shitfest?
If the alt-right calls something a "feminist shitfest" and the fringe SJWs call it a "sexist pit of misogyny", I think that means it's… well, actually, it doesn't mean anything, because they both always say that about everything whether it makes sense or not.

>Does Gallifrey Base ban you if they find out a user is a frequenter of /who/?
Just don't sign up with the name "Anonymous" and you should be fine.

>Gareth is not in the wrong here.
He's not in the wrong about the other person being rude, that doesn't mean it's perfectly understandable why he freaked the fuck out

I think his point is that Davison was the first Doctor who'd been a fan of the show. JNT was a fan too (at least until the BBC wouldn't let him produce anything besides Doctor Who), and he hired other fans of the show to help him make it. And he deliberately appealed to fans as much as possible, from working closely with DWM to researching which reappearing monsters would most appeal to the fans.

So, since 1981, Doctor Who has been made by fans. But I don't see why that's a bad thing. Would it have been better with an idiot with no production experience and a bad relationship with both the BBC and his own script editor if that idiot happened to hate the show instead of loving it?

Does /who/ actually like Gareth's writing?

>Does /who/ actually like Gareth's writing?
Who doesn't like full, sensual lips and large, strong frames?

Do you genuinely believe people hate her for the trivial fact that she's a woman rather than because of her actions?

A Stitch in Time
No Time Like the Present
Time Goes By (So Slowly)
Time and the Time
The Time of Time
Time Time
Let's Time Time

Most of his episodes are bad, The Lodger's probably his best. He did write my favourite SA episode though

Probably a mix. A lot of men hate women just for being outspoken and confident. Yet a man being outspoken and confident is never questioned.

The tank scene is stupid, and that is a fact.

The main issue with it is that it just goes on way too long (that whole scene with the tank, Missy, snake fella, etc). So much of that episode is just fannying about, stalling for time

Yes we're lovers, and that is that.

Yeah but Love And Monsters amirite?

Moffat fags are the worst.

At least Love and Monsters is coherent and has an actual story.

kek

It's like he wrote Series 5, suddenly decided not to wrap up the Silence stuff, then spent 2 years throwing so much shit at the screen cos it sounded cool

stalking actors has nothing to do with being outspoken nor confident