Tfw you realize France is superior to Germany in every way

>tfw you realize France is superior to Germany in every way

>tfw you realize east germans are subhumans that spit on their beautiful country
FUCK OFF POOR NIGGERS

all german flags look ikibey

is this why germany try to emulate them by importing niggers?

Admitting is the first step to happiness, now stop trying to ruin their beautiful country please.

hm yes. Etat Française was good.

Aren't East Germans much more patriotic than Westerners?

They dont look even like Germans

When you think about it, the Germans have always tried and failed to be France.
>Where medieval France created unity and efficient administration based on the remnants left behind by Rome, the Germans declared themselves "Romans" but remained infighting tribes and duchies
>In 1789 the French as a people rise up against the nobility in the name of Liberty, Equality and Brotherhood, the German "revolution" in 1848 was ended because the king of Prussia refused the throne of a united Germany
>Napoleon conquered Europe through military brilliance against some of the most disciplined armies and brilliant commanders in history, and through his liberal rule and excellent legal code laid the foundations for the future of a liberal Europe. Hitler fluked out against divided, weakened and weary remnants of the previous world war and his totalitarian, racially-obsessed regime did nothing but sound in the prelude of Europe's destruction
>Despite being traditionally a land power, the French quickly built the second largest of the colonial empires and accrued great wealth and lasting influence through it. The Germans could at best beg the British for the scraps they never even wanted, only to lose said scraps 30 years later
>De Gaulle revived French pride after WW2, proudly declaring that France is and should remain a white, Catholic, Latin country. Adenauer bent the knee to the Americans in shame and took in millions of "gastarbeiter" even though all projections showed that Germany didn't need them (fun fact: this is probably why Adenauer also recieved a Charlemagne award [first given to Coudenhove-Kalergi, look him up if you want to be red pilled] and De Gaulle did not).

The Germans are Slavs who think they're French.

mhh

AfD are literal nazis i voted for FDP

Come one it's the current year, nazis don't exist

really poor bait
you make everything better outside of food
kys

Fuck off abdual
There economy is better but living standards are shit

Napoleon was italian though
and you are painting history as if germans wanted to be like the french

why you have nazis in parlament?
you wanna go crazy again?

Wrong

>better military history
>better culture
>better language
>better relevance
>has nukes
>build the Frankish Empire
>tfw you will never be french

Dude the same applies to Italy but with more failures

I'm glad that the Nazis are gaining power, perhaps this time the allies, after BTFOing us, will decide to genocide every German and divide Germanys land giving it to its neighbouring states. I want this shithole country to die

>better military history
t. I believe everything said on /his/, the french board
the germans have a better military with better training and discipline
>better culture
what does this even mean
>better language
sounds gay and never achieved the same status as english
>has nukes
as germans would if they wanted to
as soon as the germans united you fucked everyone (1870, WW1&2), don't tell me you can't have nukes now, you government just don't invest in it but you could have better nukes and much more
>build the Frankish Empire
the dutch

god i fucking hate ouiaboos like you

Killl yourselves Breton subhumans

>tfw people forget the dutch were the original franks
sad

i'm french

I love you both (and hate Britain and US).

i thought russia and britain were natural allies, france and germany both invaded you, but you hate us?

i guess you need to invade someone to gain their respect

Don't worry dude, we hate US 10x times more.

t. Patrician scholar

Greatest ally.

>french never achieved the same status as english
I give it a 0/10 because I'm generous

the French are German rapebabies through the Franks
so technically we just tried to emulate ourselves

>medieval France created unity and efficient administration
yeah after a fuck ton of centuries
>In 1789 the French as a people rise up against the nobility in the name of Liberty, Equality and Brotherhood
and France is a powerless slowly irrelevant shithole ever since
>Napoleon
italian, and fucked France forever by failing
>Despite being traditionally a land power, the French quickly built the second largest of the colonial empires
then lose everything to the british
>and accrued great wealth and lasting influence through it
no
>De Gaulle revived French pride after WW2, proudly declaring that France is and should remain a white, Catholic, Latin country
no and no

you're really undermining the achievement of the german people and giving the french too much praise

but it's true

>franks
>german
uuh?

Read a book, even Russians spoke french at some point

lol
why did they stop then?

Do you think english is going to dominate the world til the end of times ?

there's no reason for it to stop

Oy vey you voted for literal cucks, good goyim!

t. Literally a collapsing country

THey stopped because the nobelty fell, the nobelty talked french not the low class

He's true though. French was indeed the language of diplomacy and so the most common language used by western diplomats and politicians when dealing to foreigners.
But outside these people basically no-one learned any foreign language back then.

According to Victor Hugo, more than half of the french population did not even speak french in the second half of the XIXth century.

>implying chinese will not be linga franca in less than 100 years

damn

btfo

>Germans are slavs
Woah, easy now m8!