PIT:Tomlin: Smith-Schuster has a chance to play
ARZ:Arians: Gabbert could be the starter in 2018
SF:49ers will name starting QB on Wednesday
NYJ:Bowles: Josh McCown is our quarterback
DET:Matthew Stafford says ankle 'feeling better'

rasm

>espn headline refers to Matthew Stafford as Ironman
Based

why did the chiefs offense have to died?

We have officially hit the point where the media, all in unison decide to start questioning the team they all universally touted as "the best" in the NFL to artificially create skepticism and doubt

crabtree dindu nuffin

Better call a timeout to work out the answer to that question.

It's okay, we can both suffer.

Well there's really no infallible teams this year. Which I like, since my team is mediocre every year (ahead of the game!)

BLAINE GABBERT

>he fell for the andy reid meme

Don't be crazy guy Bills are playoffs this year. Just gotta beat dolphins twice and colts, wait for other teams to fuck up.

Can the NFL in 2017 and onward really have multiple """elite""" QB's that hover around or below 60% completion percentage like Wentz or Cam?

>FA:McFadden announces retirement after 10 years

>tfw you still remember that crazy LSU game

idk what to do with my sad rasm memes

15th for rasm

I've actually been hearing that their "only hole", the secondary, has been tops in the league since week 8

Save them up for the next three games.

you wish pal

Use them ironically now

And the day we were given this glorious gem

Sure, as long as the media keeps hyping them up.

I've been starting to hear the "Well they aren't actually the best at any position in the NFC" shit. shit like New Orleans for QB and RB, Minnesota for WR, TE, OL, LA for DL, Minnesota for LB, CB, and S

Panthers and lions will claim the nfc wild cards

He was too good for this world

dubs confirm
1-5 they both go one-and-done
6-8 pants win wc
9 loins win wc
0 both win wc

Yeah but a winning season means I'll never be sad enough to warrant them
>tfw your qb's perfect game was ruined by a wr handing the ball to the aints
like that?

Bills and jags will claim the afc wild cards

post more of these

no

Let's make this a real party, fellas.

Rude

>tfw still remember Brees beating the Badgers when he was at Purdue

Bills win AFC east, pats claim the wild card

I'm right here with ya
>tfw the Eagles upset us
>twice

*kneels*

I lost the LT one

how does deandre hopkins get away with opi so often?

>Wentz

all "elite" players get it easy

lol how does he even do that

Because Reid closed up the playbook to keep other teams from getting more tape.

>eagles will win the super bowl

I'm from the future

We're gonna go 0-4 in December and miss the playoffs like we always do aren't we

Unfortunately not gonna happen. The Ravens are probably gonna end up going 9-7 or maybe even 10-6, cucking the Bills out of the playoffs

>losing to blaine gabbert with that """elite""" defense
yeah the jags have it coming

I highly doubt that at this point you can miss the playoffs, given the fact that the AFC is so shit. At the very least you might fall to a 6 seed and lose to the Tits in the WC, getting swept 3-0 by them again.

same with jags

Of course the Ravens Titans AND Jags have cupcake schedules to end the year and the Bills play the Pats fucking twice. Fml.

Ryan Kerrigan is the most underrated player in football.

I believe in you guys, Jags-kun

dubs confirm

Pats twice and I know for a fact they aren't taking two away from the dolphins, no matter how shit they are, they barely beat a chiefs team that is falling apart, they will probably beat the colts though

Shoop him break dancing

David Akers was the ultimate prankster

Are the Rasm gonna win in AZ this week? I’m going to the game and I’m nervous we’re gonna get embarrassed.

I could do this for $16 million/year

If the Pats beat Pittsburg maybe they won't try super hard week 17?

nah we good. jeff is gone, bad teams cant hurt us anymore

Giants fan here

Why did Ben Cuckadoo bench Eli Manning for Geno Smith? Like, literally, unironically benched him for Geno motherfucking Smith?

It's crazy that in hindsight, Fisher was likely even worse than everyone thought he was at the time. And everyone thought he was shit.

For the memes

>has won some of the games he has played in
is that even true

He did beat rookie Carr

case and jared look more than serviceable and his main guy tavon looks like shit. pretty damning on him

>led the Jets to one of their most successful seasons
Mark fucking Sanchez took them to the AFCCG twice in a row, this uppity nigger didn't do shit.
I fucking hate cuckadoo and his faggot parade and that nigger jerry retard and everyone that allowed this fucking garbage to happen.

You have to keep perspective. Jacksonville has been missing OLinemen since the bye, Allen Hurns has been out and they FINALLY learned Chris Ivory is a meme that just fumbles offensive possessions away

You guys will get a break against Indy where you'll BTFO them again and then you'll win a close one to Seattle when all of your guys come back.

I still believe Jacksonville is in a good spot and will still win the division because Mariota is awful and Tennessee is honestly not really good at anything, even their run game sucks cock this year

Catb owl

>runs the table

what do?

missed u erin

laugh as they miss the playoffs

ty bby. I missed you guys too.

I feel like I hear this every other year

Of the likely playoff teams, Rank them by most likely to induct a new QB to the "Beat Tom Brady in the playoffs club"

Wentz, the Week 13 win...

12. Ravens/Bills
11. Titans
10. Chiefs
9. Falcons
8. Steelers
7. Rams
6. Seahawks
5. Saints
4. Panthers
3. Jaguars
2. Eagles
1. Vikings

1. rams
2. eagles
thats it

>Jake Plummer
>Peyton Manning
>Eli Manning
>Joe Flacco
>Mark Sanchez
>Eli Manning x2
>Joe Flacco x2
>Peyton Manning x2
>Peyton Manning x3
What a club

>Mark Sanchez
embarrassing for tom

Why Rams ahead of the Eagles exactly?

i feel like if rams got to the point the play the patriots theyd do better against the them than the eagles, thats all.

wow i need to go to sleep that hurts to read

Honestly, they're not wrong. New Orleans for WR as well. Not denying that Philly is #1, the whole team is good, even if they're not #1 in every specific thing

Goff shits the bed against good defenses. Pats would shut him the fuck down.

espn right now
>geno smith is the first black QB to start for the giants in their history, the only nfl team to never start a black QB

explains why they have a few lombardis huh?
well now we know why they benched eli. they really wanna replace him with (((rosen))) to appeal to their (((fanbase)))

>Jacksonville's schedule next year
>Patriots, Eagles, Cowboys, Chiefs and Steelers

If Jacksonville wants to be elite they have an offseason to prepare for that clusterfuck

or they just dont give a shit and are tanking

>Minnesota for WR, TE, OL,
>Minnesota for LB, CB, and S
muh dick

Im sure (((they))) would never tank to acquire the golden hebrew

>"it's our year!"

How do chiefs,vikings, jags, panths and iggle fans never learn? Either put down the coolaid or bandwagon the stoolers or cheatriots.

LA/NO for CB
SEA QB, TE

YES, 10/10 KEK

the same way Randy Moss did on every play, he was the master at doing this quick little pushoff

This is why I don't go to Twitter

I hate the fact some faggot keeps track of what teams haven't started a black qb. Injecting race/politics in sports is cancerous.