Small, homogenous population

>small, homogenous population
>government provides everything for you
>Decent religion
>wonderful nature
>population is pretty physically active in sports
>politics are stable
>Geographical isolation keeps it free from any political drama

It sounds like a paradise on Earth to me. Why are depression rates there so high in it?

depression rates

No sun

bad weather

language dying

>religion
you're worse than fedoras

Middle of nowhere and only rocks

>Geographical isolation keeps it free from any political drama
Iceland is Sweden tier. They're even starting to get niggers.

>>politics are stable
lol

Iceland is one of those countries that seem ok to visit but no one would want to actually live in.

>homogeneous
>politics are stable
lmao good one

its a volcano floating in the middle of nowhere in the freezing sea

smaller population than tulsa, oklaholma

>homogenous population

>homo population
This
Who wants live with bunch of fags

don't know, you tell me?

>Why are depression rates there so high in it?
Promiscuity. The women are slutty as fuck and fell for the feminism meme completely. As a higher amount of sexual partners directly correlates to unhappiness, depression, mental illnesses, lack of satisfaction in committed relationships (especially among women, and especially when promiscuity began in teenage developing years), this has all helped create a depressed Iceland.

Autists damn near fucked NATO over some stupid fishing water. Fuck em.

Low population density and lack of sun
I'd still move there if it wasn't for the language barrier

Iceland was a mistake

They all speak English though

Yes, but they will expect you to learn the language if you live there.

They aren't high. Doctors just give pills to everyone and memes like winter depression that makes people think they need pills.

I can't be bothered to do the research, but winter depression was created by the pill companies, that profit from people thinking they have depression.

>It sounds like a paradise on Earth to me.
>>wonderful nature
kek not really. Sure it would be nice to look at once in your life.

But fuck all places on the planet where there are no forests.

>ut winter depression was created by the pill companies, that profit from people thinking they have depression.
Not really senpai.
I've never taken any antidepressant in my life (I even avoid painkillers if It's only possible) and I can honestly say I feel really shitty during winter time when days are the shortest.

Those early warmer spring days after the spring equinox feel like I've woken up from a shitty dream.
Truly fucking amazing.

Winters on this latitude are fucking suffering
>get up to work
>it's night outside
>finish work
>it's night outside

>I feel really shitty during winter time when days are the shortest.
When did you start to feel this way?
Do you remember if it was before or after you heard about winter depression?

>geographically isolated
I think you answered your own question champ

Probably when I started 4 grade and my schooldays got significantly longer.

I don't think I've ever heard about winter depression before I went to highschool.

>no trees

That's due to vitamin D deficiency. Either eat a lot of fish or vitamin D supplements

>politics are stable
>Decent religion

>icelandic ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''men''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Delicious.

They are very cute.

>As a higher amount of sexual partners directly correlates to unhappiness, depression, mental illnesses, lack of satisfaction
So am I supposed to be maximun happy? Sounds retarded desu

Everything is expensive cause it all needs to be imported

More like Wankju

Iceland has done nothing to deserve this treatment, especialy from relatives. Shame on you

WHATEVER DAD, WE'RE ADOPTED ANYWAY!

>only benefit of wh*te skin is that it's easier to get vitamin D
>wh*tes still have to take supplements so they won't kill themselves
Is this definitive proof that wh*te skin is worthless and inferior?

Implies you're a normal, well-adjusted person capable of developing a long term relationship

>fell for the feminism meme
they have the highest birthrate in europe
but if you dont like feminism you can always move to afghanistan

I noticed the weather's effect on my mood well before I heard people talking about it
>That's due to vitamin D deficiency
Itself a result of winter

If it was worthless and inferior it wouldn't have evolved into existence in the first place.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wizards aren't the rule or normal

Tell me about færoy!
Post pictures
Why does yur population grow so much?

Perhaps natural selection. See few hot pale girls suddenly whole race goes white.
Sux that you are screwed in summer an winter....beaten by eskimos for shame

That's because you have this idea in your head that Iceland is this utopia where everything is perfect.
Like this place is Disneyland rather than an actual country were bad shit happens too.

Basically, you're a fucking iceaboo.

R A R E
A
R
E

Of course it's natural selection you retarded leaf, the reason it got selected for is because it's superior to darker skin in a Northern climate, just like darker skin is superior in a hot climate. That's the point of me saying ''if it was worthless and inferior, it wouldn't have evolved into existence''.

Iceland is like 99.8% white. I only saw a couple of chinks when I was there. No niggers or Arabs.

>politics are stable
>stable
Since 2007 only one out of four Parliaments managed to finish its four year term. We are in the process of voting again in two months.

I want to visit there so bad. Any Icelandics want to be internet buddies?

Depends. Tell me about yourself

I like to create a lot and really enjoy the arts. So like drawing, writing, theatre, I've took a swing at it all. I like to be "well cultured" and educated. I would say I went out of my way to learn things outside of school when I was a kid and I still do. I've heard Icelandic before and I think it's one of the most beautiful languages ever, right next to Celtic. I live in a state that has pretty close weather to Iceland according to an aunt that visited there. I'd love to learn about your life experiences and culture.
I'd say I'm pretty fucking funny but I can also ve a bimbo at times. I'm looking to get my bachelors in animation/cartooning but for at least a year or so I've decided to get a job and live off hook and figure myself out first, I at least have to organize myself before shipping off to do what I'm going to do for the rest of my life. "Live a little" people might call it, but I think it's more like getting my shit together than anything. I want to be successful, you know? Success needs structural support before actually happening. Kinda get my head out of the clouds.

Everybody knows everybody and bad weather.

you sound like a fag

This so hard.

I'm a girl so that's probably why

post feet pics

Sounds like a dreamer, I've noticed that people interested in this please tend to be similar. Not that having your head in the clouds is neccessarily the worst thing

Being internetbuddies on Sup Forums would be pretty hard though, this is not exactly a place to give out contact info :^^)

I can give you my discord?

Yeah, sounds good

Lemonless#9346

>had a chance to visit Iceland in highschool
>was too p00r

I feel exactly the same way, since i first had any kind of routine. The average day in winter here is like pic related, and the total lack of bright colours, total darkness from 8pm to 7am kills me inside. Saying this doesn't affect dramatically your psyche is crazy.

hey my middle name has origins from your country haha

how long does the polar night last in poland?

You can add me too, Faroese is cool af UwU

I think I managed to add you

some kind of a schooltrip?

Cool I'll say hi
Yeah, a science trip. If I'm lucky, I might be able to cover it before it starts.