CONFIRMED KINO

CONFIRMED KINO

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker/jknkjnpcbbgcbdbaampbjlhkcghmgfhk?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=sjzyyj-PC2s
youtube.com/watch?v=KveyY_GOKA0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>adult braces

It depresses me to know he'll probably have over a million subs by the time 2017 ends

this filthy white male wreaks of Nazi Germany

Why does this guy constantly show up when I'm looking for reviews. It doesn't even look like he cares about what he's talking about.

Isn't he the same skinless faggot who cried over folks who criticized his BvS rewrite, got initially offended over RLM calling him a prick, and just has bad taste in general just like Jeremy Jahns?

I'm mostly offended by his sick need to put a stupid face for every thumbnail he makes. Even worse, he also forces whatever guests he has to do the same

>in this thread Sup Forums gets triggered by a guy who does what they wish they could do for a living
you guys are precious

He always looks as though he's about to cum or do a blowjob.
Such a fucking asskissing cum-guzzler.

Chris pls go

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!

Awww, what's wrong, Chris?
How does it feel getting BTFO by Sup Forums?

He hated it though?

'scuse me, but have you tried Video Blocker yet?

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker/jknkjnpcbbgcbdbaampbjlhkcghmgfhk?hl=en

TELL

the most punch-able face ever
fuck off r*ddit

Chris Cuckmann is so fucking awful. He has an awful, awful channel, his opinions are surface level that don't offer any real value or insight, "I really like Xs performance, there is a really good scene in here that captures what I like about X. I felt it was a little slow at the beginning, but it picks up and it's good. I'm going to give it a B+"

That sums up virtually every single review of his. You would literally have to have a low IQ to find entertainment in him. He's arguably worse than Jeremy Jahns.

It won't work on my tv.

You're projecting

Why does Chris just do a summary of the whole movie without discussing anything about it as a """""review"""""

NEVAR FORGET WHAT HE DID FOR TEH BLACK FOLKS!!!!

Yes, in that same video he also claimed his reviews stopped many people from comitting suicide and how this whole situation actually hurt other vunerable people instead of his brusied ego.

his "reviews" are so fucking shallow they don't even leave a mark on the surface

he's a completely worthless jackass

i think he does it as a way to get into acting

his face is pretty fucking fat there

BLACKED

The Golden Girls taught me looking down results in the most unflattering pose ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjzyyj-PC2s

ey guys do you remember when Chris worked as some kind of society worker who helped little children go across the street? lol

he is so sweeet

HOW VERY DARE YOU, YOU'LL BE EATING YOUR WORDS WHEN HE WINS THE OSCAR!!!!

>Arguably worse than Jahns
No, he is worse than Jahns. Jahn's at least knows he's a pleb

>that haircut

he almost jizzed in his pants when Russel Crowe reacted to his Nice Guys cosplay

>Almost

lol really? got any vids?

Why did RLM's subscribers stagnate in early 2014? They've barely grown since

youtube.com/watch?v=KveyY_GOKA0
12:44
nevertheless I am not your babysitter and search yourself next tiem, ok?

A few weeks on Jenny Craig and you've got Rich Evans.

That's when their patreon blew up to a ridiculous 12k per month

why the fuck you americunts drink alcohol in plastic cups?

he had that hair for quite a while

What's it with autists and Michael Jackson? Is it because Michael was autistic?

When you are at an American house party you are drinking to get to a desired level of intoxication not to actually enjoy the alcoholic beverage itself.

>throwing a party with 20 somethings using grandpa's prized 1830 drinking stein

Sorry Hans, we're just rich enough to throw away our cups instead of having to clean them.

because Michael Jackson molested little Stuckmann

its funny because in a recent q n a someone asked him if he still dances and he looked pissed off, i think even he knows right now how autistic it was.

t. polack actually, we poor and we clean our kieliszki

Looks like a real fun party. What's the average age, 55?

we all drink young and elder
we party
we feel good

>tfw Jay is not alpha enough to even try this

shut up chris

In a couple years his braces will be off and Jay will still have buck teeth.

but chris has gay face.