What happened with this xeno design?

what happened with this xeno design?

I thought it was really cool, will we see it in Alien Covenant or just classic xeno's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUViwcxut-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was literally a one off breed between a Pale Big Guy and a giant Facehugger

This.

Like the xeno we know is human breed. Alien3 had god breed.

But what kind of xeno is that engineer breed? I liked to know. Maybe in Alien: Last Stand??

>chest bursters
>belly bursters
>uterus bursters
>now backbursters in covenant

I predict the next movie is gonna have scrotumbusters

>yer burstin my scrotum over here

that style of alien appears in covenant. there are also a type of alien called Neomorphs, as well as the classic Xenomorph, and perhaps 1-2 others. they were all detailed in a plot leak months ago, and the recent trailers have proven those leaks to be correct.

so we will see this type of alien i posted in OP in Alien Covenant?

That's great, well i saw the white alien in new trailer but he didn't look like Prometheus one

I can see a bunch of spiders exploding out of a nutsack. I'd like to see that. Alien is a shit series anyways.

That's pre-wheat exposure.

Don't mind it it's just Scottt doing a shameless fan pulling for a franchise

I am just here to shitpost on Scott but Scott really doesn't have any sincerity in this

dreamcatcher already did it, they were called the shit weasels

It's a one-off created from the giant facehugger when it latched onto the Engineer.

As we can see in the Alien Covanent trailer, the black goo has caused life to sprout up, so my guess is that thing eventually bred and with the help of more black goo it turned to the Xenomorph.

I said ball busters not ass blasters

>Reply
It was a remnant of the old script before Fox and Damon Lindelof ruined everything.

It was originally supposed to be more connected to the first Alien as a prequel, but Fox wanted reedits and a different universe initially, forcing Scott to insist that "It's not Alien, guys! It really isn't!"

Lo and behold, 5 years later, the Prometheus sequel is called "Alien: Covenant," and it's basically the Prometheus story Scott always wanted from the beginning & Fox backpedaled.

yeah, that alien you posted was still alive and on the ship, perhaps David found a way to contain it and it survived until the ship reached the engineer homeworld.

and those white aliens are the neomorphs. I'm not sure what creatures they emerged from, but I hope we find out.

ah right, had a brainfart there

I guess what I didn't get was that any kind of "breeding" was involved

Queen lays eggs, eggs produce face huggers, face huggers plant seed inside host body, the body then acts as a cocoon and source of nourishment until the xeno pops out

At no point would I have guessed or thought that they steal DNA, just evolve into different forms like any other living thing over a large period of time

It's been like that for awhile. The alien in Alien 3 looks different because it was out of a dog.

what happens if you planted facehugger eggs inside of another facehugger?
would you get some giant facehugger xeno?

It's been like that for a while.

you forgot the sigourney weaver xeno

>At no point would I have guessed or thought that they steal DNA

"DNA Reflex"

Look it up on Xenopedia.

Lindelof said he didn't do jack shit that Scott didn't want him to and deferred to Scott at all times unless specifically asked to change something.

Was he lying you think?

Didn't that xeno have a natural human birth, or was it spliced?

>those human teeth
Never noticed that before, now I wish Ridley would go down the uncany valley with aliens and give them more human features.

Why did Predators even bother hunting humans, it's basically a steamroll.

The ayylium queen birthed him with ripley's DNA instead of putting an egg, then he killed her cause he only recognized ripley as his mommy.

what kind of bread does xeno want with their sandwich?

Why did abortion scene made my tummy feel so funny?

It was designed to make you feel uncomfortable cause of all the sexual connotations.

now go home and get your fuckin egg pod

Lindelof usually ruins movies, specifically the third acts. Just look at what happened to Star Trek: Into Darkness and Tomorrowland.

>yer burstin my scrotum over here
I read that in the most Scottish voice ever.
Don't forget the head burster.
Alien Covenant is going to be fucking sick broggos.
Weak PG13 niggas gonna know real sci-fi horror again.

>who's cum is this?
>who came all over the control panel?
>alright fine James I made jizz all over the flight controls
>the ships going to crash why would you jizz all over the electronics?
>when I cum it's like a wild fireman's hose, all you can do is hold on and hope it doesn't get in your hair or your mouth
And then they crash into a wheat field. Hoping for godly Danny Mcbride bants in this one lads

they usually "hunt" until they reveal that one naturally crazy good bastard and then the actual fight begins

I guess you're right

oh yea also another thing, human hunting if i recall is usually just a young blood thing, i think once a predator is older and wiser he moves on from humans to crazier shit - most of the predators in the movies have been described as juveniles in terms of experience and social rank

Yeah makes sense, also what could be crazier than Aliens?

beautiful butterfly

whatever the fuck these things are supposed to be at 2:16

youtube.com/watch?v=dUViwcxut-A

Jesus christ

Now i want a movie about really experienced predators hunting the most dangerous enemies

The Deacon is made from

>a drop of black goo in wine
>that is consumed by Charlie
>who then busts a nut of it into Shaws poluted womb
>who then becomes a squid
>who then gets cut out of her stomach
>who then face rapes an engineer
>who then rips out of said engineers back

What the fuck. I dont even know what to say