ALFISTI UNITEVI!

WE ARE BACK GUYS

formula1.com/en/latest/headlines/2017/11/alfa-romeo-to-return-to-f1-with-sauber.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.it/2017/01/26/formula-uno-lamborghini-domenicali-opzione-da-valutare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

STO SBORRANDO

they have the best logo

YES

As a kid, I always thought that the little white thing in front of the snek's mouth was a man being eaten.

noice

whoa

In fact represents it

>1976 British Grand Prix Brands Hatch

South African Grand Prix, Kyalami

Wait what? I ditched that thought when I realized it must be spitting flames or some shit. You mean I was right all along?

>Aston Martin and Alfa coming to f1. Honda staying trying to make engines.

Noice.

Lamborghini and Lancia when?

>FCA racing against itself

Its just a sponsorship deal

>Car livery dark red
>from all the bloodstains from throwing Wehrlein under the bus

Congratulations, Sauber, for getting rid of your only capable driver

Now fuck off forever

Yes mate, it represents a man being eaten

>Lamborghini when?

Soon

foxsports.it/2017/01/26/formula-uno-lamborghini-domenicali-opzione-da-valutare/
>Formula 1, the Lamborghini is thinking of getting in. Domenicali: "Option to Evaluate"
>The president and a.d. of the Italian house opens a return of the Toro in the Circus: "It is not among our priorities, but if it changes something ...".

Don't know what to think of it. On one hand, Alfa is kino, but on the other hand, I don't want the traditional Sauber name to be removed. As long as it remains a Sauber team with Alfa sponsorship, I'm ok with it. I hope they don't pull the same shit like with BMW Sauber a few years ago.

The Biscione will be the main sponsor of the team, whose name will become "Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team". The partnership will also include strategic, commercial and technological cooperation between Alfa Romeo and Team Sauber.

It's the Flag of Milano, the (original) home of Alfa Romeo.

Yeah but he asked for the right side of the logo

Nevermind then, I'm fucking retarded.

chi non salta BMWista รจ

well, "officially" FCA doesn't own Ferrari anymore - it's a separate entity. yes, Agnelli family controls both companies, but they're "separate"