NOAH'S BOAT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
>LOOK MOM I MADE A DINOSAUR AND A HUMAN TOGETHER LOOK THEY HAVING SEX I JUST USED SCIENCE. SCIENCE MOM! INFIDELS DEFEATED!
Holy fucking jesus son of man.
Tax money, $100 million of it.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/update-noah-s-ark-biblical-proportions-ready-open-kentucky-n604381

archive.is/AV6sd

nbcnews.com/slideshow/life-sized-noah-s-ark-reveal-public-kentucky-n604386

archive.is/Hb4wn

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur#Etymology
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FFCXHr8aKDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It'd be hilarious if a storm fucks it up.

Let's meme it to reality.

>Americans actually believe this

your country has people that shit in streets and don't know how to use a toilet, kek

Okay, it's not all tax money, but millions of it still is.

On the other hand, imagine what happens if the next heavy rain didn't damage it.

>India is trying to call people out on crazy religious beliefs.

san francisco?

The earth is 7000 years old. Prove me wrong.

>the story of Noah's loo
>the loo actually has poo in it and Americans take their children to see it as if it was real

HAHAHAHAAHAHA AMERICANS ACTUALLY PRETEND YOU CAN POO IN LOOS AND SPEND THEIR TAX DOLLARS TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAA

>OH HO HO

>Look Pajeet and Mindi, dey tink dey jus poo an it MAGICALLY GO AWAY

>OH OH HO

Would you guys like me to dump my creationism folder?

I don't

Er, what's a komodo dragon if not a dinosaur?

a lizard?

fucking evangelicucks

>support Israel
>creationism
>always adopting African babies

Hannity was ranting about Trump not being a pro outsourcing cuck today as well instead of Clinton. Seriously if we lose this election it's all because of them and the Mormons.

komodo dragons are objectively not dinosaurs

birds are the descendants of dinosaurs.

Ehhhhhhhhhh m8, u show ihm! Dem fuhckin big liz AINT NO FUHCKIN DINO DESCENDANTS GOD BLES TONES AND VB

Komodo dragons are lizards though.

Well, your id says vag.

Do you think a dinosaur is just a very large Komodo dragon?

Am I the only Hard Atheist who think this is awesome?

you were proven wrong in 2nd grade science, so shut the fuck up

Lmao

This "museum" is utter bullshit. And I'm saying this as a Christian that believes in evolution. People who adhere to the 6000-year creationism timeline are worse than Muslims that think "Martyring" means suicide bombing and Jews who believe in the "Muh Six Millions!"

Though, on the whole, such Christians are far less destructive to society - they can be ignored.

It's 100 million dollars of private donated money you moron. The tax incentives aren't even close to that.

but dinosaurs weren't lizards

Dinosaurs were reptiles, but there's a difference between a lizard and a reptile

birds on the other hand aren't lizards, but are technically speaking dinosaurs

>Birds are now recognized as being the sole surviving lineage of theropod dinosaurs. In traditional taxonomy, birds were considered a separate class that had evolved from dinosaurs, a distinct superorder. However, a majority of contemporary paleontologists concerned with dinosaurs reject the traditional style of classification in favor of phylogenetic taxonomy; this approach requires that, for a group to be natural, all descendants of members of the group must be included in the group as well. Birds are thus considered to be dinosaurs and dinosaurs are, therefore, not extinct. Birds are classified as belonging to the subgroup Maniraptora, which are coelurosaurs, which are theropods, which are saurischians, which are dinosaurs.[17]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur#Etymology

Ken Ham created the creationist museum.

pic related is one of Ken Ham's books.

First sentence in the description of the book: "More than half a century has passed since the horrors of the Nazi racial extermination camps were revealed to a disbelieving world. "

a kikelover and a cuck

Christcucks not even once

I bet there are loos in that ark

Kek

ah but did you know that komodo dragons are lizards?

The whole thing is pretty cool imo, I would see it.

Flawless logic.

He's also Australian.

Fuck it up how? It's fucking huge

>huge flood in that area
>only survivors are a bunch of animatronic animals

Zirconium takes a lot longer than 7,000 years to form. Also no where in the bible does it state the Earth is 7,000 years old.

i would please

Don't they say something stupid thing like each "day" in genesis is 1,000 years? So God created the earth in 7 days.

It's still pretty huge.
(I'd talk about societal responsibility, but I guess it's nothing in front of "muh money".)

SCIENCE BTFO

there's a lot of tornadoes around the area

flooding occurs somewhat frequently too

Kentucky here

I'm sorry
Sorry we had fucking 16% turnout and elected fucking Bevin instead of Jack Aqua Buddha Conway

Why do christfags think 1 day equals 1,000 years? Nothing alludes to that

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FFCXHr8aKDk

Spooky

are you _ _ _

That's relatively sound reasoning though. And scientific.

As in, Dino bones were buried long before any human bones were ever buried and are found in completley different rock layers.

Taking it to mean the Flintsones is historically accurate however is pants on head retarded.

You're misunderstand the 6,000 years. It has nothing to do with 6 days, dumbass.

Which shirt would you buy and wear?

No, it's "a day for God is like a thousand years for man," but it isn't in relation to Genesis nor is it exactly a thousand years. This among other things is what leads theistic evolutionary beliefs or old earth creationists.

To read more check out Biologos

:(

people still believe in the bible.

white people still worship a kike on a stick.

i don't get it, senpai.

So what's the deal with what it says here:

Mate, it's Kentucky.
Just laugh at them with us.

Bottom left

Nothing alludes to how long each day was

This I hate them with a firey passion

what is with modern christian art, typography, graphic design, illustration , animation? Literally all of their visual aesthetic is fucking horrible.

Good choice. Bitches love dinosaurs.

What?

Probably the fire breathing dragon one, I like the art style.

Mans interpretation of Gods word*

Humans cannot comprehend what the passing of time or a day is like to a God

Christianity was the dumbest thing to happen to white people.

It's 6000 years from the geneaology of Adam's descendants, you Mongoloid. Try rereading it, dummy.

Probably a result of Protestantism

shut up ;_;

Yeah, I got that. Still, adding up their ages to estimate the age of the Earth is stupid.

>Also no where in the bible does it state the Earth is 7,000 years old.

You faggot, they added up all the ages of the people in the Bible and comes to roughly meaning the Earth is about 7000 years old.

But you retards go on believing in your "science" and "evilution."

it seems to have happened post ww2, or shortly before.

>Look up the average iq of kentuck
>the same as that of your country

>Tax money, $100 million of it.

WRONG.

IDIOT

Privately funded

Fair enough. I'm just surprised the average Australian has more trouble with reading comprehension than the average trailer trash fundamentalist going to the museum.

Imagine if it fucking floats and carrys a bunch of weight without damage. Black science man BTFO

We Australians created that museum.

You're welcome.

>I was driving through Kentucky a few years ago and wanted to see this, but no one else did
Sometimes my friends suck.

How can a nation be #1 and so fucking retarded?

Maybe the red one. Those types of shirts are the fucking worst though. I never wear shirts with words or pictures on them because I'm a grown man.

Delete this.

There aren't that many retards here.

The ship does look cool though :^)

Although it does look like it could topple over after an average thunder storm.

Not even this one?

>People in the south actually spent 100 million on this.
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Wow, just fucking wow.

Its shit like this that makes me glad I don't live in the flyover states.

I met Ken Ham once. He's a pretty nice guy all in all

He didn't create man until the 6th day. It could have been 4 billion years before that ever happened.

If you believe the bible is literally true, then it's not stupid.

The bible very clearly says exactly how many years passed between creation and Jesus, you can go count for yourself.

Unless you're a heretic fedora-fag who believes that the bible isn't true.

>implying the world isn't flat

bottom middle

7000 years and 6 days then, faggot.

which one of the first two chapters of genesis is the correct one
they're mutually exclusive
they're like that for a very specific reason