Italy has some of the greatest history in Europe

>Italy has some of the greatest history in Europe
>Has some of the best food
>best Cathedrals
>best monuments
>Best art

Absolute shit today, why is this?

their soul was poisoned by North Africa

Because all their shitmigrant hordes flooded our east coast. They literally took a giant shit on us and kept their good guys in the country.

you guys probably never even left your room
stop talking shit you don't know

The shabbiest place in Italy is a better place to live than the white trash Bible belt hamlet where you're shitposting from.

>compliment Italy

>Eyo I heardz you talkin shit bout the motherland iz what I'm ah hearings true???

>absolute shit

you mean absolute shart?

Fuck I misread the OP.
>American education amiright guys????

The absolute STATE of Yank posters.

You niggers must not have been to Rome. When I was there there was gypsies everything and I dont think a single person knew how to throw trash away in a trashcan. It was dirty as fuck.

I didn't misread, but how can you say that a place is "absolute shit" if you never been there (atleast for a decent amount of time to really get in touch with the country)?

I mean, it IS Italy. what did you expect?

Spain+Italy= pic related

Med bros bitch

I mean I liked it, the people were nice, the food was amazing the transportation were adequate but overall it just had a underlying feel of poverty/shittiness. I think part of it is because most people see Italy as being equal to Germany or Denmark in terms of society and its simply not the case. When I was in Poland I didn’t think of it as being shitty but thats because its Poland and nobody thinks of it as a "nice" European country. Italy on the other hand everyone sees as a really nice country and once you get there you realize that isn’t quite the case.

What has made you feel this sense of poverty?

The trash everywhere and the gypsies. Other than that it was fine.

>Absolute shit today, why is this?

I'd still rather live in Italy then the USA, assuming I'd have enough money for both

Than* of course

>You niggers must not have been to New York. When I was there there was spics everything and I dont think a single person knew how to throw trash away in a trashcan. It was dirty as fuck.

You can apply this to literally every large city in the world.

This. Americans posters are a fucking disgrace.

>Absolute shit today, why is this?
absolutely laughable that anybody would think this

>be italians
>come to shitmerica to invent nuclear reactors, countless other things, and bring good food and hot women
>still get treated like niggers

This is why no one likes your country.

After north africans came, italians had a golden age.

We have best Cathedrals and italy isn't absolute shit

Hol up, so yuz be saying, the country that has one of the highest murders per capita, massive obesity, school shootings, a nigga president, rednecks,shartmarts, detroit, L.A. Skidrow, no healthcare and so on, is calling ITALY shit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The usa is 21/320 italian.

Dont forget its a shit hole

Sure thing hans. Abdul is almost finished with your wife and its almost your turn. Get off the computer.

There needs to be more Italians to become pure
t. Mohammad Al-Khabib Mustafa al-Kassar

We have the best history, cathedrals, monuments and art. What the fuck America.

it got BLACKED
proof

Daily reminder your most well known leader was ethnically italian.

The point being..?

You're nothing without them.

Watch it buddy.

>best art
Monalisa, Italian
>best monument
An arch isn't impressive, compared to a 2000 years old coliseum
>cathredals
Notredam is pretty cool, I'll give you that
>best history
the only interesting period was the french revolution and Napoleon (Italian).

>casually brushing aside all the previous great French leaders France had throughout the years
And even if Nappy was ethnically Italian, he didnt fight for Italy.

This looks like one of those Ameribear post.
Put some fucking effort in your critic

>Monalisa, Italian
>In a French museum

Embarrassing

>2000 y.o coliseum

We have several + the tallest Roman aqueduct

>Notre-Dame

Not even the most impressive cathedral here, both inside and outside

"Interesting History" just depends what you are into

Meme post but made me answer / 10

Ironically thanks to him Italy was able to free itself from Hapsburg control
What made you butthurt? The Monalisa or Napoleon?

Well It's well known that French people are thieves, and the Monalisa is proof of that.
Also an aqueduct isn't as impressive as a Coliseum, lol, and Notredam was based on personal taste.

I guess you forgot the part where we have 2 perfectly preserved Roman arenas, in Nîmes and Arles
Not to mention the Roman theater of Orange

Italy must have more Roman remains than us it's only logical but we are good contenders

From the point of view of contenders then yes

>french people doing their best Don Chisciotte impersonation

I'm only talking about Roman remains, I still think our cathedrals are superior
I can't say Italian/French art as a whole is better than the other tho, way too many things to consider

>Absolute shit today
in what way? they still have heavy industry, haute couture, internationally recognised brands, world famous tourist attraction etc

American subhuman jealous of italian success.

i am greek

albanian immigrant subhuman

why are you so arsehurt though, chill dude. Anyway it's all subjective (art, history, monuments, etc etc) everybody has his own personal preferences, no need to get uppity about those things.

Also remember who started this thread (trying to dividing european people while on the same time offending): an amerimongrel.

friendly remember to always sage american OP threads and not falling in his cheap tricks.

subhuman jealous of greeks

italian countryside and small towns are literally perfect

we are full

>Abdul is almost finished with your wife
Thats what you would love to see, you little cuck.

Cause we're broke, and nobody gives a shit about nothing. We could literally be one of the best countries in the world but we're too dumb to realize it.

filled with italians

Are you jelly?

t. Giovanni linguini de pasta

Seriously, all you fucking wops always use the same excuse.
>muh good food muh cultural enrichment
>muh (WOP)we (WOP)came (WOP)legally (WOP) none of us wuz illegalz yo (WOP)
>WHAT IS THE MAFIA EH I HEARD NO SUCH THING ITALIAN MIGRANT NICE MAN NO VIOLENCE WE SWEAZ

there's nothing wrong with Italians from Italy, but the people they send to the states are absolute shit 99% of the time