Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

So this "communist" bitch who got herself evicted by her veteran father for burning an American flag is trying to crowdfund money to move to a new apartment with her tumblr scum friends.

gofundme com/helpoutakccomrade

Here's her Facebook:
facebook com/leahpleah?fref=ts

Also general SJW hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2bOXQibamM
gofundme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping

>her dad's response

bumping

Thanks for the Facebook drama you huge retard

why they always have color hair and piercings?

Sad times we live in where such a reasonable man can still end up with a useless sack of shit of a child.

>I'm a radical nonbinary queer kiddo
topkek

Lolol. So a spoiled little brat was suckling at dad's teat while simultaneously shitting on him and everything he believes. What a stupid, spoiled, vile little cunt of a child.

Now that dada isn't propping her leaching ass up she's about to learn some real life lessons. Good for her father.

He seems like a smart man

It's Nature

>my father removed my gibs
>plz gib more :(

Good dad, tough love is needed when the kid is this rotten

how can we fuck her shit up

here's when she burned the flag

ok Sup Forums time to figure out an attack

Why don't they ever do this where I live?

>Kuk
>cuck

kek

9/11 all over her entire FB. Hopefully she can start advocating for her own suicide. +rep to the dad

Oh wow, looking at her gofundme, her three dyke friends also lived at his house and two of them worked for him, ie. he gave their unemployable little freak asses jobs to help them out. Oh God, he just sounds AWFUL.

This kid is seriously such a little asshole.

Seriously, and he looks like a saint in comparison.

It's a phase. He knows she's going to eventually grow out of it after reality smacks her in the face. This is what's called tough love.

She'll probably die before that happens

win/win

Go to her friend, Jamie Jammer's, page (it's open to the public)

The defenses she has are infuriating.

Why don't they just go fucking live somewhere else then?

>My name's Leah Albee! (Some of you may know me as Noah or Leo)
>I'm a radical nonbinary queer kiddo
what?

also, kek.

The father did good that's all the matters at the end of the day

who got

my comment vanished as soon I put it up on her gofundme

youtube.com/watch?v=x2bOXQibamM
They should get out because they don't like America.

I just want to comment that it is kind of refreshing to see a SJW losing their job for expressing their views online. How's it feel now, kids?

LOL, burning a Gadsden flag as well. Whats next, burning this guy?

>fuck AmeriKKKa desu
>stupid "quirky" expressions

they can't even drop the 10-layers-of-post-irony facade for five seconds to burn a flag with a little passion and sincerity. I fucking here these people

*HATE
stupid brain tumor

At least he is the good kind of cuck I can respect.

NYPA

:)

How fucking entitled are millennials? Get a job and pay for your own house.

What the cuck is going on here?

based dad

Based dad is raising her right and she doesn't even know it.

Was it necessary to link her gofundme?

Her snapchat

Are regional flags disabled....?

WEW LAD

How can you fuck up as a father this bad? This is literally his own fault for working so hard and not raising his daughter right. No sympathy.

I am a part of this generation, going to college next year, and I already have a stable financial plan in line with my parents. I will be CO-OPing with NASA, so I will already have a job in my college years; but we agreed I would live at home until I get a full-time NASA or Lockheed job in my neck of the woods. Then they will help me with my first month's rent and I'll be on my own with my girlfriend, who is a hard worker but was conned into getting a liberal arts degree.

I honestly do not understand my generation.

Haha! whos posting this shit on her FB

Someone recruit Sup Forums

Obviously not. I can see mine, can people see theirs?

How can a working man compete as a father with and education system and mass media that spreads leftist and delusional misinformation to all the youth.

Where was her mother?

And what in the fuck is this thing?
These people a fucking vermin.
facebook - /justcalmdownbro

Yeah, it was. Get fucked.

I guarantee her mother enabled her bullshit and the dad just tried his best.

you know we can see you're replying to yourself, right?

>NASA

Why that? America abandoned its hopes and dreams of fulfilling every little boy's dreams of reaching beyond the stars by instead giving that money to our resident worthless degenerate losers who don't even like this country.

this post

I know, mothers are shit, they enable all bad behavior. I became a reborn racist because my mother enabled my hateful ways.

JK I love my mum

No shit potato nigger.

I can tell just by looking at them that this one (the one the thread's about) is one of the particularly unintelligent "followers" of the group.

like they're all generic koolaid drinkers but I get the sense this one's not even smart enough to remember the critical theory buzzwords, she just glares and drools and goes "urrdurr fuk america"

ameri-sempai, you're expecting too much from women

>Nature...
>uh
>uh
>finds a way

To be fair my mum is racist as fuck and definitely enables me.

Actual communist here.
Sick of fucking liberals role playing and thinking it makes them sophisticated.
Fucking scum.

Why the fuck did they delete that

You literally cannot even link to it

Nobody gets a co-op lined up before they even start college. Perhaps at some company controlled by your rich dad, but not at a legit place like NASA where nepotism on that scale wouldn't exist.

What makes you an "actual" communist? You live in a third world country and are registered with the communist party there?

It was the same picture. Mods keep deleting it as they did the original post.

>co-oping with NASA
>lying to strangers on the internet

wheres justin beaver when their believer need him??

>power complex
>says the one that blocked her dad.

Why is she picking fights with her dad of nothing. Its like a toddler crying and it doesnt even know why. Fuck! these people should be in facilities.

He failed as a father to have it get to this point.

Fuck you commie.

Sure the kid's a bitch, but the father is a piece of shit too. She's right about service people, and burning the flag doesn't really matter unless you're a retarded nationalist. Nationalism is a mental disorder.

I'm wondering the same thing. He's posting from America. It is literally impossible to be a communist while living in America, the most capitalist country in the history of mankind. You may support the communist ideology, and wish to live in a communist society, but that does not make you a communist.

She's still young and impressionable and stupid. She can still learn. It's not too late.

white kids these days holy fucking shit

I don't think Americans or even neo-nazi fascist are as mad as they should be.

commies and kikes have literally stolen generations of our people away from us. its so subversive and you can just forget about it by saying that this is just a fringe group of weirdos but they are kids that the kikes literally took away from us and they are going to keep taking them unless we do something about it.

I bet the cuck in that jersey isn't fucking a single one of them.

For great justice.

I organize an underground organization in Oregon that takes advantage of technological and economic loopholes in order to bypass capitalist materialism and organizes multiple communist rallies to discuss how to sustain our lifestyles.
It's not extravagant but it is how we choose to live

>she lives near me

>Nationalism is a mental disorder

Not if you're a western nation being threatened to be eaten from the inside out by third world trash. Europe and America have built something extraordinary and we're giving it all away because of stupid "feelings first" people like this dumb bitch who haven't faced a day of oppression in their entire lives.

THANKS BERNIE

That doesn't make you a communist any more than me wearing a Wolverine mask makes me one of the X-Men. You can't be a communist while living in America. It is literally impossible.

>10-layers-of-post-irony

>when cis women appropriate the tranny struggle to make themselves feel more special

Ah, so you get NEETbux, gotcha.

This is the first thing that made me legitimately angry in weeks
I don't care in the least about Sup Forums's usual newsfeed about braindead Swedes getting culturally enriched but this is actually infuriating

I'll give you that. But this bitch just talks. She doesn't walk the walk. Poseur cunt.

Must be hard to put your life on the line for your country and then return to your home to see your daughter burning the flag that you almost gave your life for...

Can't get neetbux. I'm an illegal.

Can we drop the 10 layers of post irony facade? Isn't that the entire fucking culture of Sup Forums?

It's weebs

>gofundme com/helpoutakccomrade

Donated thanks OP

No, she's going to live in an apartment with her cats. Eventually she'll die without ever having any sort of existential crisis.