Cfg- we're winning editon

>TLDR info here.
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo
>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

What we know:
George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is (((George Soros)))' investment arm linked to it

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html
>>

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7j0GeEmkrEA [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/07/06/trumpocalypse/
pjmedia.com/trending/2016/07/06/what-about-the-clinton-foundation-investigation/
foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-co-founded-clinton-foundation.html
breitbart.com/radio/2016/07/06/charles-ortel-states-foreign-governments-investigating-clinton-foundation-charity-fraud/
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Melinda_L._Walker_MA,LPCC,CRS,BCPC_Santa Fe_New Mexico_56571
groupon.com/biz/santa-fe-nm/walker-melinda-ma-lpcc
yelp.com/biz/walker-melinda-cr-santa-fe
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3609475/Japan-s-PM-slams-Obama-despicable-murder-Okinawa-woman-hands-former-Marine.html
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924
change.org/p/u-s-citizens-officially-request-emergency-electoral-assistance-from-the-united-nations
cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2016/05/here_are_7_things_that_will_ha.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=150&v=xGVJw3ZGeVY&ab_channel=BreitbartNews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(OP) #
→ # (OP) #
→ # → # (OP) #
→ # → # → # (OP) #
→ # → # → # → # (OP) #
→ # → # → # → # → # (OP)
>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → # → # → # → # → # → → # → # → # → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results

Remember when we said phone bank starts in full on Tuesday?
Yesterdayy we get a contacts list dump
Trust that there is a plan

NEW GUCCIFER2 LEAK

First for the complete dismantling of tavistock.

REMINDER THAT MSM IS BEGINNING TO NOTICE US

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/07/06/what-about-the-clinton-foundation-investigation/

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-co-founded-clinton-foundation.html

breitbart.com/radio/2016/07/06/charles-ortel-states-foreign-governments-investigating-clinton-foundation-charity-fraud/

Are you lads ready for the conventions?

Our subreddit
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/

Let me repeat: I fucking knew I was on to something.

REMINDER
ONLY SHILLS TALK SHIT
REAL ANONS GET SHIT DONE

Why the hell does it have to be her? What's your case?

Phonebank

thread.bmp

DOC STILL UPDATING, getting tired though.

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing

HOLY FUCK WE'RE CLOSE TO 80000000

How many other Melindas are anywhere near Zorro Ranch, and this one happens to be a professional massage therapist.

From PsychologyToday:
"Years in Practice: 20+ Years"

Oh, hell, here's the link to the page.

therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Melinda_L._Walker_MA,LPCC,CRS,BCPC_Santa Fe_New Mexico_56571

Look at her specialties. This has Epstein and his twisted band of pedos written all over it. Likely she focused on this after bearing witness to JEp's scandals, and move to psychology as well as form of coping herself, and helping others through it.

It's all just wayyyy to coincidental.

Trump will win
HIllary's going to prison by this time next year
kek comfirms

trump will lose

Literally the worst get.

And here's the page for her massage spa or whatever.
groupon.com/biz/santa-fe-nm/walker-melinda-ma-lpcc

WE CAN NOT BE STOPPED
WE ARE THE INTERNET
CLINTON WILL GO DOWN

HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

Can we call her and try to find out?

>$15,000 literally spent on gimmicks
The jokes write themselves

Yelp page
yelp.com/biz/walker-melinda-cr-santa-fe

I'm actually legit scared
Democray Spring is actually going to happen isn't it?

Bump, The Jews killed another Nigger to distract Sup Forums

I'm not sure how much good it would do. Likely that JEp's made her swear to secrecy for whatever it's worth, but you can try.

I sure as hell won't call from my cell phone, and there's no payphones anywhere near where I live. The numbers I've found have only been publicly available work related office numbers, so take that for what it's worth.

They either can't into math or they are covering up something in that expense. It's one zero off.

Should be 1500

Could the Okinawan murder spree be part of the human trafficing ring?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3609475/Japan-s-PM-slams-Obama-despicable-murder-Okinawa-woman-hands-former-Marine.html

If you have some "legit murders" on a military base that get obfuscated. Would it not be easy to hide some lolita express rape murders in the mass and blame it on some poor sod who annoyed some commander/VIP that is on the CF dole

and everyone else.

Do you know how angry this shit makes me?

They kill an innocent nigger just because they want to distract the people.

That nigger was probably brainwashed from birth to believing that the white man was keeping him down, he was probably told all his life that his enemy was the white man.

He couldn't possibly know that anger is being manufactured, and FABRICATED to make blacks hate whites and whites hate blacks.

All orchestrated by the Globalists, who want to control and destroy our rights and freedoms.

It makes me mad Sup Forums.

I want to see them burn. I want Justice.

I want Peace, I want Happiness. That's all I ever wanted.

I have a family who I care about. A family I fight to keep stable and together with every fucking essence of my being.

It's the work of true evil that opposes us, and we have to expose every bit of it.

Just so you know i have been looking for sailboat to sail out of the country and i have high level of knowledge of whats about to unfold

something temporary to stay if martial law is declared

they can secretly murder people they dislike during these times and shutdown any investigation the FBI does and or the Police.

how pissed the public is surely can't be helping her any right? look at this petition, the laws it cites are legit too

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924

Bump, the GET and the nigger are sliding this

its worth a shot, someone should call and pretend to be a private detective trying to take down the clinton foundation.

PLS DONT HAVE AN AUTISTIC VOICE

Nah mate. Martial Law activated -> Civil War/Total Revolt activated, WW3 too.
It's literally the worst thing they could try to pull.

DNC paying protesters and organizers to protest at the RNC convention.

Guys, this post has gotten me really fucking scared!

It all makes sense. I watched a video about the rumors of UN amor trucks in Kentucky, and that was before all this /fcg/ shit started!

(((typo)))?

>innocent
>nigger

shitstorm to beat all shitstorms
nah, they wouldn't pull that cord...would they?

> martial law in in 2016 backed by globalists
> temporary
> pic related

I was considering fleeing myself , disappearing somewhere I can start again, likley the betters parts of rural African area or somewhere it will take much longer for Soros to get his grubby fingers on

Goys we need to coordinate, please post your phone number, SSN, scan of your drivers license, and preferred barbell weight

/cfg/*

FBIbro did say UN vehicles that had been spotted were in relation to this possibility.

360lbs please

Wasn't one of the people who starting pushing the video a black lives matter member? Wasn't there already leaked hacks where BLM wanted to keep up riots and protests all summer?

He may not have been innocently selected, just another victim who's death was pushed apart of an agenda. It was more convenient than planned.

They would if they know they're going to lose.
Irony being that they don't know what Putin has up his sleeve. Once he activates it, it's literally over for all of them.

When. I'll stay up all night

Africa is the worst place you can ever think about the French would eat you alive as well as the Chinese and Soros and Mossad has their hands deep inside Africa for far too long now.

What you're thinking could very much end your life think harder.

They would most likley do it . the world will sooner burn in nuclear fire then them losing control

WAKE THE NORMIES!

change.org/p/u-s-citizens-officially-request-emergency-electoral-assistance-from-the-united-nations

So the whole world is fucked ?

>where BLM wanted to keep up riots and protests all summer?

We already know who funds Black Lives Matter.

It's been pretty well established they'd lose when looking at the percentages.

Timing is what's questionable.

FBI user said that the best place to go were the plains and near the mountain regions.

In Europ he said the Italian peninsula, and the Balkans, I think?

That's why you can't have a shitty fucking beta attitude and embrace your inner fash. Marxist conditioning runs DEEP at this point and it will require strong fucking men to actually change things. The hyperborean myths are there - we are few in numbers but far more powerful than the decaying monster.

think they're up to some raiders of the lost ark shit over there?

Remote Islands, with mountains that can be turned into bunkers think of Vietnam without enemies.

555-7334, 721-07-4426, 180lbs.

cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2016/05/here_are_7_things_that_will_ha.html

>mountains
Yea go to the Balkans, fuck off from Colorado in the happening we're full

Enough of this faggot defeatist shilling.

The times are shifting, a different aeon approaching. Europeans are feeling their blood activating. We are not running anywhere because there is no where to run to.

Back on track. Find task/do thing/post results.

If it makes you feel any better back when the BLM hack happened and the hacker posted it.

Several people reported to FBI the screen shots.

I am really hoping.... they will at least try and throw a wrench into this and election fraud.

They stopped election fraud in 2012.

I've been keeping tabs using TOR but have to post with firefox.
I need another way to post dumps of notes and stuff I've gathered every now and again.
Any ideas?

Make a pastebin, archive it with archive.is, link the archive here.

checked

I'd trust the Russian federation more than the UN user.
But that's just me.

so are you guys just being extremely autistic or is something actually going to come out of this and fuck hillary over

yes

My body is ready. Also I'm bored of digging right now, gonna look at the conventions for a bit

It's happening

bumping for this.

REMINDER: WHENEVER YOU SEE THREADS ENTITLED "OPERATION END GAME" APPEAR IN LATE OCTOBER/EARLY NOVEMBER, YOU MUST CHECK THEM OUT. INFO IS CLASSIFIED BUT WILL HELP US TREMENDOUSLY IF WE TIME IT RIGHT.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=150&v=xGVJw3ZGeVY&ab_channel=BreitbartNews

Breitbart just put this video up!

This needs added this shows Hilary lying and also shows the madness of the FBI's refusal to indict

delete this picture

For who will it be the end game ? Us or globalists ?

What can one user with a home computer do to help?
Just use TOR and share stuff with archived pastebin links? Focus on social media?

I'd appreciate any tips on how to stay somewhat safe.

Bumping for justice.
Connected.

and the other photo

is this meant to be an analogy of wealth distribution in the world?

If you guys want a good laugh for the night, I'm freezing accounts/assets worth a fortune due to a court order atm.
I can't give you details but it's happening.
Have a good one bros.

anyone else wondering why the absolute fuck the RNC is being held in Cleveland?
don't they know it's a powder keg?

oops wrong thread but hey there you go

who are you?
and what is your position
explain

Was Hillary's server hacked? What's the most accurate known info on that?

as in you're the one freezing them or your assets are being frozen?

You calling?

Oh fugg. Are you the same Swissbro thats been in these threads?

Cannot disclose. Could potentially shatter the whole thing if info gets out. Just know it's hand-brewed by fellow Sup Forumsacks.

U.N. is a tavistock organization.
Aim for the blues.

comey said it was probably hacked - so yes

user is you a swiss banker?

Explain yourself nigger

who's? yours?!

I think it's just autism m8.

I'm spreading as much as possible right now, but I need a link, even from a right-wing (death-squad) website, about the donations to the foundation followed by the uranium mining rights being granted.

Something found in that 7gb gem?

>state department emails
>on a private server
>with very little/no security

Tell me why someone wouldn't want to hack that

No.
Just be patient. Deals with Leave.

At 2:30 AM? Are you Proxy?

List of prior threads, we need that in each one of these.

capitalism never sleeps
neither do mountain jews