twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Analbanians are trash

albanians are beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=C4aqlT9FldY

You have to go back

kys autist

t. butthurt br*ts

That subhuman is not an Albanian you filthy Shkije

I live next to a bakery owned by a well assimilated older Albanian man. He has four daughters and two sons. Every morning when I go to work, you can hear his two boys talking in what I believe is Gheg Albanian. They switch to Croatian as soon as they see me pass by, it's hilarious.
All of the man's daughters are gems on this God forsaken earth. Every Albanian girl I've met has been a leggy goddess and they speak Croatian. Even an old Albanian lady I've worked with spoke Croatian like she was native

The bakery sports a cross and a Christian calendar behind the counter. I asked him about it once and he told me he converted to Catholicism when he was younger. His children are Catholic as well

Was she stung by a bee?

yes she is

>finnish lips
lmao

that's not how you treat a bunny, poor thing

looks like a Turk (or rapebaby)
is she really an Albanian?

She's not
No. the overwhelming numbers of Turks, Greek niggers in denial, Gypsies, Ashkali, Egyptians or whatever the fuck has crawled in Albania/FYROM claiming to be Albanian just because otherwise nobody would even give a shit about their existence. You could arguably say that only half of the people claiming to be Albanian there are actually Albanian, the others are just claiming to be for the benefits. Every single day here you have cases of gypsies claiming to be Greek just because the Greek government pays minorities monthly.

All mongrels in Albania deserve genocide

>She's not

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dua_Lipa

>Albanians aren't whi-

that doesn't look Albanian actually she rather looks Azerbaijani/Turkish or maybe Persian

>Lipa was born in London on 22 August 1995 to Albanian parents from Kosovo who had left Pristina in the 1990s.
A English girl whos parents were Albanian who left Serbia for a better life

albanian girls

Shkije filth

They are as Albanian as Idris Elba is British

dua is albanian but as for rita i'm almost sure her mother cucked her father with one of those 56% american peacekeepers

dont post in my thread

she doesn't look turkish. kys.

looks middle-eastern to me, or just Mediterranean
both look same anyways

Tell me about my country please

they arent
albanians are superior
dont listen to the memes

ha no
albo qts have great asses

a true woman of epirus, alexanders mother would look like that

Greek subhumans jealous of Albanian success
Albanians are better than other humans

She does unironically look Turk, or ME and Meds

whats with all these albanian singers? bebe rexha too

Albanians are the biggest whores in Germany you can literally go up to an Albanian, ask her out and then fuck her the same night

poor sweden

t. butthurt serb

I once saw a video of an Albanian woman speaking and I was surprised to find the language being much nicer than I had expected. A few seconds later I realized she spoke Italian.

Gtfo shitskin, and take ur Serb friends wih you.