Oh lord, you neckbeard fucktards will never win, will you? I'm having Romney meltdown flashbacks...

Oh lord, you neckbeard fucktards will never win, will you? I'm having Romney meltdown flashbacks, and even Obamacare freak-out memories. You guys really are the gang that can't shoot straight huh? This woman will wipe you away and flush goes your dreams.

Chloe has really let herself go.
Damn I thought the last image was bad.

>This woman will wipe you away and flush goes your dreams

Things change.

>I'm having Romney meltdown flashbacks
You obviously weren't here. Ron Paul was the preferred candidate.

I've accepted that she will as much I hate that.

Ron Paul? Name doesn't ring a bell.

yassss slay queen slay

>This woman will wipe you away and flush goes your dreams.
Along with the rest of your country

And then Romney's dick was permanently in Sup Forums's mouth from the moment he got confirmed.

You obviously weren't here.

Hillary's got fewer votes in 2016 WINNING in a two man race than she was in 2008 LOSING in a three man race! Meanwhile, Trump is the most voted for republican primary candidate EVER.

Nope. Romney was nothing compared to Trump, more comparable to pol's support of Gary Johnson, foe of the second amendment and of Christian bakeries.

Wrong. Romney was and remains to be seen for what he is, a Mormon esrablishment devil.

Sup Forums was more libertarian then. I predict that, after Trump is elected POTUS, the majority of Sup Forums will lean more center-anarchy again. The pendulum swings here as well.

I'm seriously scared that if Clinton gets elected she's gonna start a world war. Now I relish the chance to die in battle because I'm a suicidal alcoholic, but I don't want my family to die in nuclear hellfire.

I think the absolutely terrible and not very libertarian nature of the modern libertarian party is going to harm the libertarian support on Sup Forums, even though I don't really think pol has changed much since 2012.

>“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information,” Mr. Comey said.

You think Trump is unqualified while Hillary got elected as a result of nepotism and federally indicted for a huge fuck up.

Please look at the facts before you claim Hillary is a decent candidate.

No the fuck it wasnt, but thats the memory I would expect from autistic level outcasts. But judt bbc.co like romney, trump will get btfo and im sure we will soon hear how everyone was nust joking about him winning. Im very interested in what you spergs do with the whole KEK frog/god meme after that. If I was a trump fan I wouldnt even show my face around here again cause its gonna be a 24/7 shit storm on you spergs.

That picture of Jeb is priceless.

Yeah thats what you spergs said about obama remember? He was supposed to implement martial law and be the last president. You guys gotta stop this shit, I know you are all autistic but you do it every time. You're probably one of those people who watch those laughable youtube videos about the "End Times." Trumps doing all he can to stir shit up because when they have a formal debate on policies and actual situations hes gonna get exposed because the only thing hes good at is literally making fun of people.

Thoughts and memes have evolved a lot since then.
>We don't need roads.
And in all fairness Paul had an amazing online presence thanks to his campaigner's strategy. I forget his name. Some of it, maybe a lot of it, was probably forced.

I don't see libertarianism becoming as popular as it once was for a myriad of reasons. At the time there weren't any better options. Much like today and Trump - although Trump has been much more entertaining than Paul.

I have no idea what kind of party or whatever to expect in eight years. But I'm excited to see where the future takes our level of understanding the big picture.

Sup Forums will still probably be the same in 8 years as it is today and in 2012.

+borders
-interventionism

Dude you don't understand, Hillary is twice the pawn for globalist a than Obama is. Remember that Libya was her own personal project, no one was a bigger supporter of military intervention in Syria than her.
She is so devoid of morals that she will start a war where ever the Rothschilds and soros point.

Jeb is too low mana to be a wizard

He would be turtlemaster

>turtlemaster
Amazing

Spells: Shell and Slow, maybe Imp