The atmosphere and setting of this film are really comfy and neat for me...

the atmosphere and setting of this film are really comfy and neat for me, is there any similar 17th/18thcenturyviennacore?

half shameful self bump

my favorite part is the milky titties
mmm suck sucky nipples mommy

that rack was pretty legendary tbqh

I saw a Bach movie once, but it was total shit

Try Barry Lyndon that's 17th century

I'd say Master and Commander, but that involves the military and is 19th century.

Pride and Prejudice 2005 is pretty good

but that's still late 18th/early 19th century not sure if it counts.

Also it's a Jane Austen story so you might feel like a faggot for watching it at all.

Have you seen Immortal Beloved? 1994 film about Ludwig van Beethoven (played by Gary Oldman).

Just remembered Count of Monticristo (2002)

I loved that movie as a kid. Its based on the novel by Dumas, it's not that great, but you still get some good scenes with Napoleon and a revenge plot that beats the shit out of all over revenge plot movies.

OKAY OKAY listen here, this is the thread were I can ask this
some months ago I turned on tv to watch a movie with a very similar aesthetic, in one scene a brat just shamelessly grab's their teacher tit, I remember the whole movie being about how much of a mess the little shit was, their parents getting mad and shit can anyone help me to find the sauce?

also watch Barry Lyndon is god tier

Casanova (2005) is one of my favourite comedies of all time, also pic related

Not a single Person of Color in the whole movie.

Shameful

The Draughtsman's Contract

There were quite a few working for the theater

It makes sense because Austria was on the border of the Ottoman Empire which brought in millions of African slaves.

Great movie, but sadly a lot of people think it's anything but a fictional story.

The Duelists

Be ready to cry.

Problem Child 2

yeah i've been meaning to look more into mozart's biography to differentiate what was true and false from amadeus

Barry Lyndon is 18th Century

>fiction
why would anyone think that it was anything but a theatrical interpretation of facts?
I mean I am no historian and I dont really know what happened, but is really that accurate?

The whole movie is bullshit besides the location and the names

Salieri and Mozart weren't really enemies
Mozart wasn't really a drunk or terrible with money

the only accurate thing I can think of is that Rosenberg did in fact object to ballet because it was too French.

I thought it was set during the 30 Years war

which would make it the 1600s

Because people believe everything they see in movies

There are no facts. The plot is completely fabricated and the only "truth" is that these are the names of people who lived at the time.

seven years war dummy

>I thought it was set during the 30 Years war
No it was the 7 years war. The technology was basically the same as the American Revolutionary War.

My GOD I want to spend the rest of my life resting my head and face down in those milk factories until I die.

ah