ITT: Countries that have no reason to exist

ITT: Countries that have no reason to exist

Belgium.

San Marino is really based if you actually look at their history:

In 1631, its independence was recognized by the Papacy.

The advance of Napoleon's army in 1797 presented a brief threat to the independence of San Marino, but the country was saved from losing its liberty thanks to one of its Regents, Antonio Onofri, who managed to gain the respect and friendship of Napoleon.

During the later phase of the Italian unification process in the 19th century, San Marino served as a refuge for many people persecuted because of their support for unification. In recognition of this support, Giuseppe Garibaldi accepted the wish of San Marino not to be incorporated into the new Italian state.

It would be Belgium. Literally not even a country.

I couldn't give a fuck about their history. Mount Titano is our clay and one day we'll take it

You're just triggered that some republics are older than us and that the US being a constitutional republic is nothing special.

Did Belgium separate from the Netherlands or what?

The United States of America, ya should just be 50 different countries, would be leet

I'm not American, just on vacation in NYC

Nah, they I hear they needed a hand from the Congo

New Zealand

Uh huh, Long Island or New Jersey fag who thinks he's 100% Italian.

Even if you weren't lying, you're in America now whitey, watch your back around blacks.

or maybe to be a super power you need to have a certain amount of land mass

your up.

Yes, sadly the eternal anglo prevented us from taking it back.

Kek

I thought blacks were a meme before coming here
They are pretty friendly anyway

dunno desu, uk and rome were bigger super powers back in their day. why isn't kazakhstan a super power

Pretty much Tonga with the Ego of the US

Because it's all a wasteland
Or because they are Muslims

They are more tame in NYC Rudi Giuliani locked a lot of the real niggers up and DeBlasio keeps cucking right along. Also go ahead and piss wherever you want in that shithole it's technically legal, and when in Rome...

well mr. sheppard.
technology.
rome was smarter they had certified geniuses in their era... no contest. architecture, art, music. period.

uk had naval technology and power.

now technology is free and open... and nuclear shit.. khazakstan probably doesn't know what to do with their plutonium and made bad deals.

The Vatican state should really be insta annexed

Then why isn't Antarctica the most powerful country in the world? Or Russia, they are Christians mostly. Or maybe Canada, which is bigger than the U.S., same religion, almost same culture, colonized by the same people, etc. Or even Australia, which is almost the same size of the continental U.S.

humans are in a race to get next level
to get the edge.
san marino tho.

>Thinking the Vatican wants to waste treasury on your debt.
>Thinking the Kike hierarchy will allow embezzlement with their money

Dietsland wanneer

Belgium is pretty much a non-country.

America. Only got independence because of help from Spain, France and Netherlands. They always forget that part.

England, they couldn't even keep out the Romans while Superior Saxson Dick demolished legions

Canada

>Different language
>Different culture
>Different allies
>Thinks it should be spanish

>to be a super power you need to have a certain amount of land mass
>certain amount of landmass

I guess that makers Canada more of a super power than than the states with our superior land mass eh? :^)

I agree Belgium has no utility it should be a Land of our faggot country

At least we agree on your sexual preferences

England was founded in 927 by the Saxons :^))))

Romans were long gone by then.

Keep in mind that the first 8/9 US presidents were English (these British Subjects were legally and genetically English).

Just because Americans conveniently forgot that it was a spin-off England, it doesn't make it any less true. Of course, once whites dip below 50 percent there is an argument that it is no longer a country anymore. That looks to be around 20 years away, so until then it is a legitimate country.

How the fuck does Portugal even happen anyway?

Because is correct. But how the fuck does it even happen when they're right fucking next to one another. Who the fuck woke up one morning and decided that the assholes on the coast should have their own nation.

If Canada and the US were in prison together, US would be the bottom.

Tell that to Alf.

Power bottom. You need that solid base or you're not getting anywhere.

Almost cut myself with that edge.

The Trump presidency will ensure they will be stronger than ever.

doesn't have to prison, buddy. Just look at a map they are already the bottom :^). The Schlong of Ontario is penetrating deeep

don't worry friend, we will do a reach around and grab florida for you

>1 post by this ID
hello merchant

Canada

Transnistria, Moldova, Sri Lanka, Liberia come to mind

The southern Netherlands ("Belgium")
The Dutch East Indies ("Indonesia")
Suriname
Dutch Ceylon ("Sri Lanka")
Dutch Formosa ("Taiwan")
Luxembourg

They should all be returned to their rightful owner, The Netherlands. It's a disgrace that anybody even recognises these 'states'

Also, shut your mouth about San Marino, it's the oldest republic in the world

>that edge
>literally 0% edgy post

go home reddit

Moldova,ukraine and hungary

Sorry lad. If we knew what would happen I'm sure we'd have let you have it. Fucking Belgians.

Yeah it's a shame what France has become we have to suck faggot and niggers Dick everyday

More like the eternal Framboos. Although the Anglo played its rotten part too

Spain is a relatively recent union of multiple kingdoms, and in recent history Portugal has been guarded by England or simply neutral.
Oldest ally is best, if anything they should own the whole Iberian peninsula

Cant trust the saxon that went astray

F.Y.R.O.M