Brit/pol/ - Bella got BLACKED edition

>BLAIR LIVESTREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8ygf

>RETARDED BREXIT PROTESTERS
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3Q5hHeb6k

>FASCIST MAY FORCES TELEGRAPH TO PULL ARTICLE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER RECORD
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/

>ANDREA LEADSOM: "FREE MOVEMENT WILL END", VOWS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 "AS SOON AS SHE BECOMES PRIME MINISTER"
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-leadership-andrea-leadsom-says-she-can-be-the-new-margaret/

>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
itv.com/news/2016-06-30/theresa-may-launches-tory-leadership-bid/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>TORY LEADERSHIP ELECTION: SENIOR MPS PLANNING ON FORCING REMAINER CRABB INTO SECOND PLACE AND THEN CONVINCING HIM TO LET REMAINER THERESA MAY RUN UNOPPOSED
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/senior-tories-plotting-bring-quick-end-leadership-contest/

>KEKWELL "WILL NOT STAND FOR LEADERSHIP AFTER NIGEL FARAGE"
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/749942344498151424

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnP-nV_pydM
theguardian.com/environment/2016/jul/06/african-wildlife-officials-appalled-as-eu-opposes-a-total-ban-on-ivory-trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Active_Management_Technology
youtube.com/watch?v=LC9RP2CSfpo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentium_FDIV_bug
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DT--RnOYORI
youtube.com/watch?v=DT--RnOYORI
mumsnet.com/features/mumsnet-and-heartbleed-as-it-happened
youtube.com/watch?v=TeRcsIR6CFY
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if doubles sturgeon gets cox'd

2nd for thank you wales.
youtube.com/watch?v=cnP-nV_pydM

theguardian.com/environment/2016/jul/06/african-wildlife-officials-appalled-as-eu-opposes-a-total-ban-on-ivory-trade

What the fuck am I seeing lads

I need a drink tbqh

I tried sleeping but I woke up

who like my new processor

If doubles, your mum will die in her sleep tonight.

>tfw new podcast by the MartyrMade guy

yas

I like this country a lot

Obsession

BREAKING:
Tony Blair: YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Active_Management_Technology
Enjoy your botnet.

Comment section:

>With all due respect to England, this is the type of thinking that led to Brexit. How very stupid of the EU officials.

Why is the due respect necessary? Thanks for the support..?

Are you me?

Exact same here, I went to bed and just couldn't sleep, I've opened some Fosters.

How should I vote lads?

you will not be disappointing

amd only good for poor ppl

Working tomorrow?

>How should I vote lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=LC9RP2CSfpo

are you lads worried about UKIP's direction if the cuckold coup succeeds in taking leadership?

Leadsom seems like a complete moron who's cv is questionable at best.

Not a big fan of may but she seems like less of a bullshit artist ...... marginally.

I don't think I want either of them to be pm.

Slightly disgruntled 2bh

How do I feel better about this situation?

>BLAIR: I'd do it again!
Holy shit that man is insane.

>EU kills the nation state
>EU kills the white man
>EU kills the elephant

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Not really. Just won't vote for them again.

UKIP have their fingers on the pulse enough to realise a lot of people will defect in this case.

If Gove makes a amazing recovery?

Feel the same. Would rather Dave had just stayed at this point.

Not really.

It's just me posting an image every thread I come into, then I just post normally throughout the thread.

More like a habit now.

It's not mummy tier because I'm not roleplaying and typing weird shit.

My opinion anyway.

I think everyone likes Marion, how could you not.

I wish I had something to drink, I have no idea why my sleeping pattern is shitty atm and I cant change it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentium_FDIV_bug

No, I'm on the sick for the next two weeks.

>N O P E

>Tony 'I Want Blood' Blair

Nah. Arron banks (major ukip funder and orchestrator) is starting a new party based on what trump is doing.

Everything will be fine.

ok

>tfw crate of strongbow and a fat pizza

I love being a worthless decadent millennial

What's wrong user?

>ywn stir last nights haggis

I bet her piss tastes like warm flat irn bru

It's not the best thing to say when accused of war crimes with the whole world watching you

Their job is completed, UKIP is going to inevitably morph into another indistinguishable lesser party if it wants to continue in Politics, it seems already unable to stem the tide of political correctness and boring opinions because its modicum of success has already attracted career politicians.

If it was going to have a future, it needed a charismatic, principled leader we knew about already, but there honestly isn't one on the level of Nige. People like that are valued for a reason - because they are not easily found.

Lads apparently Obama really WAS a muslim after all. It wasn't just a meme. Newly discovered photos of him at a muslim wedding about to be unveiled on Bill O'Reilly's show apparently.

I'm just kidding around. Enjoy your new processor.

Gove shit the bed. His career is over.

For you anons speaking about Nige being the polar opposite of Blair, here's a video of Nige vs Blair in 2005
Nigel Farage vs. Tony Blair

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DT--RnOYORI

Current year is an old meme it seems.

good goy

This, UKIP is Nigel

16 year olds are legal???

What's her name again?

ANIME PEDOPHILE

>Just won't vote for them again.

I feel kinda bad because I swore I'd never vote tory again after near enough every MP voted against protection for whistleblowers over the paedo rings.

this is why I'm worried, Paul is alright, he'll work hard but it won't stop the regression at the polls.

these photos have been around for years m8

youtube.com/watch?v=DT--RnOYORI

You sit with our country's flag, you do not represent our country's interests. This is the year two-thousand-and-five.

mumsnet.com/features/mumsnet-and-heartbleed-as-it-happened
You talk so much about programming, but you cant talk about hacking because you cant actually do anything. I run a hacked network of computers that I programmed to click on googles ads in my secret website. I even write my own viruses to make people get hacked into my network. I work at home and have a bunch of screens showing me what people on my network are doing on their screens. I can even set it so that i can see the code of their computers. can you guys do any of that? I dont think so. I bet you dont know where all the websites real hackers hang out are either? if you name them, I just might tell them that marshviperX sent you.

Rather not say mate.

Teacher/student relationships are not.

not for anyone in a position of authority over them i think it is.

Yeah. I can't see a way May doesn't at this point....

I think Gove would beat her by members but won't get to the finial two.
Leadson won't beat May in the run off...

Anyone give a hope this isn't the case?

I guarantee he will he a fairly senior position in May's Cabinet.

>16 yearolds
>not legal
pick one lad

Checked.

He got in trouble for breaching duty of care, teaching standards etc.

I think this sort of stuff happens a lot but gets covered up.

these shitposts are wrong

>you do not represent our countries interests
Every time, it always makes me smile

fuck off you stupid red dit cunt

If he didn't rape her why's it wrong?

Didn't Boris back Leadsome? That has to work in her favour

The story in the link at the start of it is funny.

did you develop trauma from being called a racist in gregs?

because his position of authority implies vulnerability on her part.

You're not supposed to hit on students any more
no wonder nobody wants to be a teacher these days, fucking killjoys

yeah I read it, was kek

>subtle request for more animes

Leadsom could beat May amongst a member vote.

Emphasis on "could", in contrast Gove doesn't stand a chance at all. We all know Leadsom is not getting through the next round of MP votes for that reason, May's supporters will switch to Gove to ensure she is against weaker competition.

Implies but not insists.

Oh wow Tony does a [CURRENT YEAR]

kek.

I got on the ten o clock news for that you know. I was described as "a team of teenage hackers".

>boris
True. Maybe if he goes touring the associations. Not much time to win over support tho.

Daily Star had a pro-Leadsom piece the other day.

>r/ukpolitics

go
back

Redpill me on mumsnet, lads, is it full of middle class conservative andrea leadsoms or single BLACKED vegan teenage preggos?

Nah these are new ones.

And this is why the whole system is a fucking mess.

It should be a PR vote from members. weighted with PCP votes. Say 100 votes per MP and 1 per member. Idk the best numbers.

Are you the hacker known as Sup Forums?

It's best avoided. What you can read on the front end is too much already.

>tfw Woesy will never stop hosting autistic talk-radio hangouts and go back to making proper videos

come back you greasy scot cunt ;_;

Hahahahahahahhaahahahshshahshahhashhshahahahahahahhha

The uk economy is a joke it took years for the uk to overtake france but for france it took a couple days hahahahs. You brits are shit at managing the economy that is probably the reason why you hired a canuck as the head of boe. Have fun with the recession the pound has already dropped by 0.1 cents expect to drop 2 cents by 23:00

Back where lad?

He will always be known as the backstabbing little shit who looks like pob. He may be given a cabinet position to appease leave orientated mp's but then he'll fade into obscurity. He doesnt have enough credibility to get one of the big cabinet positions.

Get well soon user.

>for free

youtube.com/watch?v=TeRcsIR6CFY

Oh look its Sweden again...

Who thinks comrade Corbyn could lead the labour party into government

>Remainers will vote Labour
>Large proportion of Leavers will vote Labour

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

>tactical vote
58% of the party was brexit. That could fuck them. Being that tactical

If anyone can it's him.
Labour like to call him unelectable, but in reality its because the whole fucking party is unelectable.

cheers

I don't know which is more of a drain on the Swedish system, people like you, or your immigration system.