PETITION TO INDICT HILLARY CLINTON

>Charge Hillary Rodham Clinton pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 641, 793, 794, 798, 952, and 1924

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924

All you need to sign it is your name, and an email address. A link is sent to your email that you click on to verify the signature.

>B-but it wont work!
Maybe not, but it will stir up attention and reveal the hypocrisy of the adminstration.

>he just remade a thread that reached page 10 with 50 replies, because its fucking worthless and none cares

>autosage
totally legit and natural

#ImWithHer

Please sign this.

>please clap

>All you need to sign it is your name, and an email address.

Yes, do that so we know who all the whiny-ass sore losers are. You'll give us the freaking list. Let us ridicule you for being so profoundly retarded because you can't just get over it.

Please no bully

>Maybe not, but it will stir up attention and reveal the hypocrisy of the adminstration.

LOL

inside the mind of a online petition signer.

>Maybe not, but it will stir up attention and reveal the hypocrisy of the adminstration.
i dunno, most of the comments on mainstream news sites seem pretty red-pilled

>t. Muhammad Cucksson

put this on reddit

No, it won't.

Willing to bump

brump, I signed and shared today, it's grown big time.

Yeah I'm sure this petition will do the trick, after the highest judicial authority in the land just gave her a slide...

>itt people who don't understand mens rea or the law

Get fucked and kiss the ring. Trump and his legion of losers are going to get their asses handed to them come November and their is nothing you can do.

it just lost 5,000 signatures

Wow, you're signing a petition that will proceed to be sent by a government occupied by a porch monkey that's shown strong correlation for supporting Clinton.

I wonder what the outcome will be?

We have to sign this (((petition)))!!!

Wait guys, the President has responded before it reached the required signatures!
His response is as follows
*ahem*

"No."

No you dumb cuck. If Hillary gets indicted, Bernie will definitely win the election. Bernie blows Trump out of the water when polled against Trump.

Hillary not being indicted is the best outcome as that makes people angry. Angry people = decrease in Hillary support.

how much do you get paid?

Canadian leaf shills same ones who make pro-Hillary threads.

So much shit posting, die in fire leafs.
So many cases!

damn, monica was a fox.

As a former classified document custodian, I felt compelled to sign.

>You've successfully signed the petition below. Your signature has been verified and counted.
>no one will know you're actually Canadian
Good. Good.