If the police would only hire men that are above 6'1 210lbs and make em train jiu jitsu every week for 2 hours...

If the police would only hire men that are above 6'1 210lbs and make em train jiu jitsu every week for 2 hours, there would barely be any more suspects getting killed during arrests. Why can't we do this? People wouldn't even want to struggle with a big man that knows how to fight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xb18rwfsw6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FfSCtagbC1E
youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sociopaths are sociopaths, no matter their height.

Damn bro that really made me think

Being jacked is no good when your cheeks look like blisters.

Wrong. I think police should be trained on how to deescalate the situation instead of shooting up everyone they deem as a threat. There's more than just resorting to violence because you know the people may need help or in distress. Also, I don't think police should have firearms on them, and take UK as an example. Their police not only have less police to people murder, but does a better job in handling situations. Take note, america.

and why exactly would we want less niggers getting killed by the police?

You know nothing about criminals and sociopaths.
Crazy doesn't care if you're a purple belt in BJJ

Is he roided up? Not sure either way.

>A

My friend is 6'4 and jacked and people always try to start shit with him when we are drinking at a bar or club

>being tall, fit, and knowing martial arts makes you hate niggers less
Why are leafs the new shitposters? If we would just take away their beavers, there would be no economy to sustain their net use. Why can't we do this? People wouldn't even want to struggle with a beaver that's been displaced from its natural environment

>FUCKING

I would rather they train them to use two guns at the same time to double the dindu removal.

>LEAF

one word:

Robocops

Gun>jew jitsu

Being tall and strong doesnt diminish the need to murder niggers legally.

This is 50% terrible training/abilities and 50% wanting to murder him.

>Steroid users as cops
Never understood this. Anyone can tell you are using illegal substances only by looking at you.

>replying to yourself

There used to be height requirements for cops, but that's now considered discriminatory. Most local cops where I live are fat fucks and manlets. I agree with OP. Most cops rely heavily on their tazers and guns because they're too scared of and often physically unable to subdue people with more conventional means.

i am 6'5"

i always attract the heat, people always seem to have the assumption that they have to take down the biggest guy.

Roid 100%

That's pretty much normal desu. People see a big cunt and fancy their chances.

It's been like that probably forever. That's the bad thing about being a big cunt.

Oh and btw, not a cop, but I am 6'2" and big. Nobody fucks with me. Then again too, I do have a reputation of being good with a gun. Hard to tell which one makes the difference.

Britain also neutered its people by banning firearms

niggers: always a problem that can be fixed is we just xyz

if*

>i always attract the heat, people always seem to have the assumption that they have to take down the biggest guy.

Prison logic

>jiujitsu

yeah learn that if you don't want to kill the guy

You'd get more niggers with a crushed larynx instead of perforation.

That's what Jew-Jitsu (Krav Maga) is for.

you don't even pay police enough money to do their job what makes you think they'd want to do 2+ hours for some unpaid bullshit karate

because i would maul a 6'1" 210 cop who has less than 100 hours of experience a year in jiu jitsu

if a cop attempted to put me in any sort of inappropriate submission, i would take his soul, followed by his gun, and shoot my way out of there.

But that's discrimination against women and people with other body types which is probably illegal.

We need a body-positive diverse police force.

If niggers could just learn to police them selves we wouldn't hear so much of white man enforces law on black man.

Being a bodybuilder is not going to stop bullets. Sometimes you gotta shoot a nigger.

>trying to please niggers

>I think police should be trained on how to deescalate the situation instead of shooting up everyone they deem as a threat. I think police should be trained on how to deescalate the situation instead of shooting up everyone they deem as a threat.
Yeah, that's a pretty good idea. We've been doing that here.
>Also, I don't think police should have firearms on them, and take UK as an example. Their police not only have less police to people murder, but does a better job in handling situations. Take note, america.
really?

what if we augment police with robotic limbs

We should stop paying the police to respond to stupid calls like drunken bar brawls, peeping toms, and homeless bums flashing their dicks.
Also traffic violations should be handled by a separate party like the parking authority because a stop for a broken taillight shouldn't result in someone being shot dead.

Ahhh

Look at that fucking Chad. It's not fair, why do I get these shit tier genetics and gods among men like this exist?

Beta uprising when?

Maybe niggers should stop committing crimes.

If someone is willing to struggle with ANY law enforcement officer, what would that person be willing to do against any other civilian?

I agree Police should be trained well, but they shouldn't have wrestle every nig who resists. People need to start respecting the fact that resisting police is not acceptable. If you resist, you should expect to get shot. The Law has to mean something. Harsh consequences are the only way to properly enforce them.

>being tall and a good grappler prevents you from getting stabbed/shot to death

youtube.com/watch?v=xb18rwfsw6Q

NICE

So every fight can legally end in murder by your thoughts

No, you respect the arrest and you will be given your rights to trial. Nobody gets hurt.

This, to many restrictions on the police man and this is what happens:
youtube.com/watch?v=FfSCtagbC1E

I know, right?

After the event, the mothers of the 3 (and at least one grandmother) got a lawyer and held a press conference.

Go to 4:00 in the video below.

>It doesn't matter how many cars she stole!

wait...what?

youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk

Have you ever tried to deescalate a situation with a nigger? 9 times out of 10 it only makes matters worse.
Not every black person who gets arrested ends up shot, just the ones that chimp out do.

There will always be people resisting arrest, whether they're intoxicated, mentally ill or just plain pissed off.
They shouldn't be plain executed on the street just like that.
Serial child rapists and other scums don't even get the death penalty; why should resisting arrest result in death?

2 cops unable to safely immobolize a man laying on the ground is pathetic

Police are here to take in criminals to be tried. They don't exist to tell people what to do, that's what laws are for. If you break the laws the police show up.

There should be nothing to deescalate because laws exist. If you willingly choose to ignore them, the police will make sure you are dealt with.

I swear it's like Canadians are literally more retarded than Mexicans. Martial arts mean dick when niggers have guns, dipshit. Even Bruce Lee had a gun in his house and said that if someone has a gun on you, you're fucked.

This better be bait, you dipshit leaf.

>Cops should be like superheroes and wrestle loaded guns out of the hands of criminals like the ones in my jewish movies and comic books.

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME.

If you resist arrest and have a gun, you should expect to get shot. Doesn't matter what your mental state is. People who are crazy or intoxicated should not carry weapons. If they do, then that's their own fault. Cops are not going to shoot somebody intoxicated who doesn't have a weapon and takes off running.

OP here.
Obviously it's perfectly fine for a cop to shoot an armed suspect, no problem there.
The problem is with cops unable to handcuff a suspect and then just shoot him like "meh, fuck it"

>The should also be trick shots and trained psychological counselors.

Don't resist arrest, you don't get your ass shot. Kinda straight forward, dipshit.

But I don't care if cops kill niggers.

You're completely right, there couldn't possibly be more suspects being killed during arrests than there are right now because there'd be 1/10th the total number of cops.

I like how they think that taking a car that is running is not stealing.

>there would barely be any more suspects getting killed during arrests
rubbish. murderers - moreover, racist ones - bay for blood, not man-handling

why would the constabulary spend untold millions to train largely morbidly obese red neck pigs who likely think "martial arts" is for faggots, when they can just jail the few that get caught on Candid Camera for doing what they've done for generations?

wtf i hate manlets now

>A FUCKING LEAF

Here in Canada we've had a few cases of civilians getting shot while resisting arrest.
Each time it was a 5'4 120lbs female officier.
People resist arrest every day, but you don't hear about it because it always ends with a cop that knows how to deal with the situation and safely handcuffs the suspect.

>We should stop paying the police to respond to stupid calls like drunken bar brawls

It's not uncommon for people to accidentally get killed even in stand up impromptu boxing by getting knocked out and slamming their head on concrete or metal.

>peeping toms, and homeless bums flashing their dicks.

So citizens should just curb stomp those people as justice?

That's gay as fuck. If you are a career criminal, you should be executed. Tired of my tax dollars being spent housing and feeding these parasites.

fyi, that cap on her head is not a hat, it's a cap you wear to protect your hairstyle while sleeping. Wearing it outside is insanely ghetto.

This

That's on them, shouldn't be wasting tax payer dollars to fund a police state.
>So citizens should just curb stomp those people as justice?
Anything wrong with this?

I see no problem killing homeless people. They literally are human roaches. We should be allowed to hunt them like wild hogs.

I would love if the Purge happened yearly.

OP that's a stripper. You gravitated to that image because you're gay. You created this thread to subconsciously fantasize about big strapping men physically dominating you.

How about thug niggers stop violently resisting arrest, stop trying to grab their or the officer's guns while doing so. Then they wouldn't be killed.

Oooh another edgemeister and probably underage, now for some real answers if you will.

>That's on them

How do you make sure to respond to somebody who wasn't doing anything wrong getting attacked in a bar vs two drunk retards fighting? Or any other shades of grey.

>Anything wrong with this?
>I see no problem killing homeless people.

Not necessarily, I mean I think moderated vigilante justice could sometimes be a good thing. Problem is we have this thing about innocent until proven guilty, which I think is a good thing, help avoid people get mistakenly curb stomped when the actual dick flasher ran off.

Edgy. Are you excited to have passed 8th grade? :-)

HERKESİN POLİSİ KENDİ VİCDANIDIR xdDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Have you ever talked to a homeless person before?
None of them ever *wanted* to end up on the streets, but lose your job, get a 50k medical bill and things can escalate quickly if you don't have insurance, a diploma or people that can help you.
Plus a lot of homeless people are simply mentally ill people that got kicked out of an institute that didn't get its fundings renewed.

Besides, there will be more and more homeless people as the gap between the rich and the poor keeps getting worse

I've dealt with them a lot working security. They are druggies, burn outs, and expect people to support them.

Literally human roaches.

because they wouldn't be able to find enough people with those dimensions. Being taller doesn't necessarily make you better anyway. In fact being too big just makes you an easier target for gunfire and less likely to catch the fast niggers ya dingus.

Yeah and all asians are rude as fuck because I once talked to an asian that was rude as fuck

I just wanted to tell you guys that I am a 6'3" cowboy with big ass biceps. I don't do steroids either and I fuck girls every day out of the week. I'm thinking about the navy seals right now, and I've already legally changed my name to Chad.

I'm here to tell you that these cops pulling out guns on innocent bystanders are beta wussies, where the only fight they've been in their life was in 8th grade when they got their ass beaten at P.E. for skipping in line at four square. This event probably scarred them for life, so they started hitting the gym, but soon found out that they have low T and couldn't gain any fucking weight. So they decided to use roids to get them out of that plateau. That's when an older, slightly less beta cuck, told him that he should join the force.

This is how it almost always starts.

tl;dr most cops are pussies.

>Yeah and all asians are rude as fuck because I once talked to an asian that was rude as fuck
But dude, they pretty much are. Their cultural norms are different, they only have western manners if they were raised here.

Who wouldn't want to be put in a submission hold by a prime ronnie coleman?

>sworn to uphold law
>take illegal steroids

xDDDDDDDD

>Yeah and all asians are rude as fuck because I once talked to an asian that was rude as fuck

Kek, I live close enough to Sydney to know they are rude selfish cunts, especially chinese. They refuse to assimilate and set-up there own chinky suburbs and China-towns.

>only 6'1" or taller allowed
>less than 1% of the male population is now eligible for police officer duty based on this one single requirement alone
>only 1% of that 1% are even interested in being a police officer
>half can't even maintain 210lbs
>A quarter of what's left don't have the drive to do ju jitsu every week
>massive shortages in officers across the country
>police forces have downsized from ~1 million total officers in the entire country to ~30,000
>crime rampant

sounds like a genius idea to me

police don't need to follow the law

>kick out chinks, shitskins, beaners, muslims
>now 50% of the population is over 6'1

I'm 6 foot roughly 200. Don't consider myself big in the least.

We should only allow people from the other end of the spectrum onto the force.

Only guys under 5'4" can join, but they have to maintain a weight of 165 pounds and have a little body fat.

slow down Wendy's still needs some chefs

avg white male height is 5'10" m8

>"white"
What is the average dutch height
or Norwegian
or German

Lmao wtf is wrong with American club/bar culture?

Over here in Australia, if we see a big guy, no one says anything, not because they're scared, but because there's no need. Respect is shown. There's other times people will say "Man you're looking massive" and then a conversation would start. Just last week, some guy said to me "Bro, do you even lift?" we both laughed and started talking.

>America can't into friendliness

That's a big guy for most