Garbage Sup Forums baited you into watching

pic very VERY fucking related

Since this is a shit thread let's just post the ass pic and be done with it

sage

I watched Get Out against my better judgement because people on here were so abstinent that it wasn't "Fuck Whitey:" The film.

They lied.

kys

The witch sucked

fuck white people and fuck trump

yep

HACKsaw Ridge
Silence
Neon Demon
It Follows
The Witch

explain I thought it was okay

why ?

>post the ass pic

Wasn't it all worth it for that shot of her glorious naked apple booty in the end?

It Follows so much. The soundtrack was the only good part

It wasn't even her, it was a double.

>can't appreciate good kino
Back to the marvel vs dc threads with you. Leave the good films to the people who can appreciate them.

not really I don't really understand what the movie was aiming for

I liked The Witch. I wish it ended earlier though. The actor who played the father was top-tier, everyone was decent (even the child actors which is surprising), and the atmosphere was good. I can buy that it was maybe over-hyped but I don't see what's wrong with it.

post the ass pic

She was old enough to be nude at the time though, and since it was her first role she likely wasn't in a position to have a no nudity clause. That was her perfect ass

Me either, the father and Satan were well cast though, and it looked pretty authentic for a B movie.

Sup Forums baited me once dont really remember the movie but was shit
for that reason i delay watching Sopranos for year + because i see faggots here praise it but at the same time i constantly see threads about mr roboto and other shitty shows so im afraid Sopranos will be shit

I fell for the Sopranos meme once and tried watching it. It was terrible. Don't know why retards pretend this is some deep and special show. It's like a dramatic reboot of Jersey Shore.

I love his voice

I agree, I wish the movie was more graphic when the baby was . . . well you know.

well i will put it on hold for long time then user ty
im not into tv shows much last one i watched was true detective 1

You had one job user. A job you even gave yourself.

post her slutty ayylmao hybrid neck pls

Jay said there was a horrific scene, I waited the whole movie for it then realized the stupid baby mashing was it. Disappointing.

Pleb detected

Is this pleb general or what?

I was expecting more after that scene the movie failed to deliver my expectations

SOMEONE POST THE FUCKING ASS PIC PLEASE

Her getting naked sort of made up for it though, since I thought she was underage and nudity wouldn't be a possibility.

god i wanna suck her neck so BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

well memed my friend! Upboated!

God damn it, pulled my dick out for nothing. Post the real ass

Green Room
It was ok, but around Sup Forums was really head over heels for it when I got around to watching it.

Friendly reminder that only low iq plebs get 'baited' into watching movies.

FUCK YOU Sup ForumsEDDITOR CUNTS THAT CONVINCED ME TO WATCH THIS STEAMING HOT PILE OF MOOSE SHIT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

fug forgot pic

Considering it's the director first film I'm pretty impressive what he accomplish. Also I'm pretty sure that was a double unless she was cool getting naked on camera

Funny thing, around these parts that's more lewd than the naked butt walking through the woods.

I know, that scene in Neon Demon making out with Jena Malone, when she went in to nuzzle that neck and speared some of her neckflesh with that cute pointed nose, you could tell they both got off by that.

>around these parts
back to rebbit

It's a low budget film with a first time actress, of course they don't use body doubles. before the actresses can even audition they have to agree to the nudity.

>abstinent

The word you were looking for was "adamant" you dumb mongoloid.

Sopranos
Twin peaks
It follows
There will be blood

So who built that time travel room thing again?

Kong: Skull Island

love, Tars...

just for you user

So many answers have It Follows in this thread

Is it as bad as I've heard? I've only read normies loving the film and from the few short scenes I've watched, it looks hilariously incompetent, the only thing with character seems to be the score

>before the actresses can even audition they have to agree to the nudity.

source on this. I want to cast Margot Robbie for my low budget films

it's a run of the mill teen slasher you've seen 100 times already but it got shilled on here

>Why do the boys always ask to see my butt?

was it imply that the brother wanted to have sex with his sister ?

Even the little boy was naked in that. You guys are retarded if you think that wasn't her ass.

ask and you shall receive

>those tubes above her to allow us to see the striking resemblance of her ass to tubes connected to her torso.

absolute kino

I'm going to ask her directly

The Witch is one of the best horror movies in literally years. Sorry about your taste, OP.

What would you like to see her in next?

a 900 minute runtime neckfetish film

Jena hasn't changed a bit in all these years

>he's not a neck/clavicle man
Utterly tasteless.

BLACKED

>when she went in to nuzzle that neck and speared some of her neckflesh with that cute pointed nose, you could tell they both got off by that.

>Black Phillip rams her

Her and Tay Tay were born to do black kino. Make interracial great again!

bump

I was fully expecting her to go full Rambo at the end and go to the Witches hut and get revenge.

Instead we got that shitty ending.

I'm so sorry.

>that shitty ending.
>thinking that shit you proposed is better

revenge on the villagers ?

I've never seen a bigger clash of culture than the bottom-right image.

wtf. Why is her running so weird?
Does she not

Can someone explain the beginning to me? What did they get kicked out of town for?

Finding competent child actors is a challenge on its own, let alone child actors capable of learning and delivering authentic 17th century dialogue.
It would have been only too easy to avoid all of it and write cheap historically inaccurate dialogue like most Hollywood movies set in the past.
The plot may have been simple and somewhat clichéd, but some aspects of this movie were really impressive, the attention to detail made it quite believable, and I enjoyed it a great deal.

It was vague and hard to understand, but I understood it was the father not agreeing 100% with their religion.

Alright, makes sense. Thank you.

Something about religious differences. People were insanely puritanical at the time. It was possible to be found guilty in a court of law and sentenced to death for making deals with Satan and putting curses on people.

Because she's running in slomo so the cameraman can walk backwards

Adaptation. was pretty fucking underwhelming

Is someone going to post the butt?

The father thought he was holier than the rest of the colony and was kicking up shit. That is why he was worried he brought satan into his family, through his pride (why they were exiled).

Oh yeah, the kids are top-tier in this.

Does the kiss worth it?

Tushy or Holed