ITT: Films in which a woman enjoys getting raped

I'll start with Straw Dogs

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201208/why-are-rape-victims-more-not-less-likely-become-pregnant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartholin's_gland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I could be wrong but from what I've read women self lubricate and are MORE likely to get pregnant from rape?

Seriously though we can't let men ignore consent :^)

a woman can't enjoy getting raped that means it's not rape this is just logic

Lmao what? Isn't that some shit from an SVU episode?

by that logic everytime Ive gotten a bad blowjob with teeth has been me getting raped too

Once Upon A Time In America

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201208/why-are-rape-victims-more-not-less-likely-become-pregnant

I aint even making this up man

no you're being dumb

tbf rape does more accurately simulate the type of sex females probably evolved to expect. how is the body supposed to deal with some apologetic limp dicked beta when 100,000 years of evolution have taught the body that big men forcing themselves on you is the safest bet genetically?

actually its more like a giant black dude put a gun to your head and forced you to let him suck your dick using too much teeth

She wasn't raped. Watch the scene again and you'll notice that she's clearly enjoying the slightly rougher sex with her ex. Even calls for help from the attackers in the final stand.

what is the biological mechanism that would have trained the body to reject rape sperm? You sound like the one hillbilly congressmen who wanted to ban abortion or contraception or some shit because he thought the body had "natural defences" against rape pregnancy

>biological mechanism that would have trained the body to reject rape sperm
Nature doesn't give a fuck if you want to get pregnant or not. Procreation > all, whether you like it or not.

Are you fucking stupid? Read the article. It's pointing out that women who are raped are more likely to conceive than not, which is exactly the opposite of what that hillbilly republican was going on about.

Poke your eyes and fall down some stairs you low functioning retard.

>the only straw dogs thread I've ever seen here
>it was setup to be a shit show

Wow youre one mad guy. I didnt say it was the same argument, by saying he sounded like him i was referring to the assumption that the body would somehow be able to differentiate semen from rape and act accordingly. he posted the link because it surprises people that women can get pregnant just as often if not more so than through normal sex, which is silly, because why would it? the need to post the link in the first place is absurd lol have you never taken a single biology class?
like says, why would nature care? Or like I said, how would natural selection havent passed down some kind of cum screening process, especially when the first 99 thousand years of homosapien existence comprised of almost all procreation happening through what we would not consider rape.

have* not havent. whoops!

I was gonna say this but some guy last night said how he was reimagining it in an opium den and imagined her liking it out of guilt.

and now* not not* lol too eager

lol also forgot the apostrophe on didn't. I meant didn't, not didnt lol one of those days sorry guys

well i wasnt really worried about technical grammar, just didnt want my words to give the exact opposite impression lol

Jesus Christ fuck off.

I Spit On Your Grave. She loved it so much, she wanted something even more brutal and kinkier than the men

Wtf, that's bulshit. The opium den theory can only be applied to the future part of the movie, because those events happen after Noodles sees his friends bodies in the rain and goes to the den. There he receives news that they're after him and that he should run away. All rape scenes happened previous to that moment, when he was still being a gangster with his pals. The rape scene in the bank is an example of what OP asks for, seeing as the blonde woman was getting raped during the robbery, but also enjoying it.

That's the only one I could really think of but it's been a while since I've seen it so I don't remember the sequence.

Well, there's the other rape scene, but I don't think she liked it very much, tbqhwyfam.

>Why did he have to do it, lads? ;_;

One of the biggest "It was a different time" moments in film for me. She's literally screaming at him to stop and pushing him away. Of course she actually secretly wants it, but still, this shit would not fly in a movie made today.

Elle 2016

the implied rape scene in Leon the professional.

I am such a sick fuck, I actually know of a few that came to mind.

I hate my life.

>another misogynistic thread

high plains drifter

Here's your (you)

>I'm retarded

The Entity

not him but thanks!

Flesh & Blood

-Jennifer Jason Leigh rapes Rutger Hauer

>women self lubricate
Laughably wrong, what does this even mean? Do you understand how vaginas work?

>>are MORE likely to get pregnant from rape?
Yes, but, according to the article, for these reasons:
>>The first is that rapists target women who are particularly fertile based on factors such as beauty and age. The second is that women unconsciously “broadcast cues about their ovulatory status that men are capable of registering and interpreting.” These hypothetical unconscious cues could be physiological (e.g. body odor, subtle changes in skin tone) or behavioral. To their credit, however, the authors admit that there is little evidence or no evidence to support their conjectures.

>>Seriously though we can't let men ignore consent :^)
Are you psychotic?

Do you mean the rape at the beginning? Because she obviously didn't enjoy that and was ready to kill the rapist until she learned it was her Chad neighbor. If you mean the encounters they had afterward, technically she was just roleplaying, even if she made him feel like he was actually raping her.

>>women self lubricate
>Laughably wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartholin's_gland

Bye bye!

and which would that be?

Hello, roastie!

Fucking IMDB kids, man.

>Yes, but, according to the article, for these reasons:

>“broadcast cues about their ovulatory status that men are capable of registering and interpreting.”

>the authors admit that there is little evidence or no evidence to support their conjectures.

Reasons which literally do not exist? Kek.

"women", everyone.

lol rek't