RUNAWAY TRAIN ON A ONE WAY TRACK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XscvE8iudhg
youtube.com/watch?v=cRzesfc0AMs
youtube.com/watch?v=Srcuu1Al6GY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If drunk-Dee doesn't make your dick diamonds, you might be a faggot.
>she will never uninhibit herself all over your snake

fuck, forgot

I want to have sex with sweet Dee in the missionary position in the bedroom, if you know what I mean.

top 5 episode desu

I do.
Top tier Dee in this episode.

I unironically always found her attractive.

>being attracted to birds

Guy driving = Sup Forums

Top 5 Deecore?

Unironically.

in no particular order:

the gang hits the road
the gang solves the north korea situation
hundred dollar baby
sweet dee's dating a retarded person
the gang gets trapped

Sweet Dee thread?
Bitch is so sexy

Imagine being Mac in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sweet Dee, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another trap in Dennis's gym's changing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Mac and not only watch that hunk sitting in that chair while Dee Reynolds flaunts her disgusting body in front of everyone, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, THE ALUMINUM MONSTER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of transexuals and hardbodies and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of south Philly. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Mac. You're not going to lose your future karate movie career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

OP here hammered drunk, but god damn sweet dee can sit on me

youtu.be/XscvE8iudhg

If she weren't in a committed marriage with Rob, I literally would want to bang Kaitlin Olson.

that's not mac, you pleb

>having to be Mac and not only watch that hunk sitting in that chair while Dee Reynolds flaunts her disgusting body in front of everyone

not necessarily top 5 but to add to
mac and dennis break up
charlie rules the world
dennis reynolds: an erotic life
mac is a serial killer
mac's big break

she's such a great punching bag, too. dennis' variations on inflecting "dee, you bitch" and her reactions never fail to get a laugh out of me

youtube.com/watch?v=cRzesfc0AMs

>mac and dennis break up
I'M NOT ALLOWED TO EAT THE SKIN. I AM NOT ALLOWED!

his little fucking satisfied smirk and chuckle after he gets her to peel the apple is so great

This scene bothered me. Dennis in a duster and charlie in this outfit he wore before... For no real reason. I know they tied it into the other episode for this season, but still.....

this is one of the most perfect episodes. tehres just so many jokes and the overrall plot is hilarious in itself.
>salad bowl
>conversation about bodymass
>apple skin
>dont waste a good sock
>BOTCHED TOE
>cat in the wall
so many great scenes

thsi episode was the worst ive ever seen. didnt even smile once.

>little fucking satisfied smirk
oh yeah, this one too. which, incidentally, is another top-tier episode for me.
>big breasted woman
>gruesome twosome oinking as Dennis retches loudly

>Hey Dee, Charlie's coming over!
>I don't care.
>... Shit, I don't care either.

It was supposed to be what was happening to Cricket during those episodes.

It sucked, David Hornsby is the worst writer on the show and he needs to stop writing. I swear he has made some of the worst Sunny episodes bar none and I'm tired of his hack ass writing Cricket into the plot for no reason.

Honestly it's the fucking subtle facial expressions that keep me coming back and laughing my ass off time and again.

Just watch 'Frank Reynold's little beauties' and just the fucking shit Devito is doing with his face and the cast trying not to crack up is hilarious.

The show gets 5 times more hilarious if you actually sit and really pay attention to their expressions. You realise pretty quick that in most good scenes they're on the verge of busting out laughing.

>preposterous

Some of the best rewatch material is looking for when the actors are obviously cracking up or stopping themselves from doing so and it just makes everything so fucking human, and it's in every episode.

>Dennis fidgeting impatiently in the background as Dee and Charlie problem solve
>Charlie annoyingly mouthing "Oh my god" as Dennis becomes more unbearble
>Honestly it's the fucking subtle facial expressions that keep me coming back and laughing my ass off time and again.
yeah, that's what I was getting at too. It's why I can almost-autistically rewatch this show and the Inbetweeners.

You fucked up the meme by making Mac the actor and not even picking a scene where he acts.

Check out: the end of Dennis Get's a Divorce
>I'm Jack Kelley, I'm a lawyer
The Gang gets Trapped
>Why does Mac get to hold the walkie-talkie?

would be a solid 2 points over Kristen Wiig, but she just resembles Kate Goesslin for me to even rate

also The Mick doesnt help

One of my favorite, short moments is in the DENNIS System where they're doing MEN STUFF and Danny Devito is just sitting there laughing his ass off at Charlie, Mac, and Glenn making asses of themselves. Not a blooper, he's not corpsing, he's just sitting there laughing hysterically with the rest of us.

This show is the gift that keeps on giving.

youtube.com/watch?v=Srcuu1Al6GY
It's usually Rob. God I'm gonna miss this show once it ends, it's very obvious this season is going the beginning of the end (in more ways than one).

It would be one thing if the series was heavy on story, but given how much I rewatch the shit we already have, I just pray for a glorious finish.

I literally just watched this episode. Classic Sunny is the best.

I want to slam drunk Dee more than you could ever believe.

it might be bad for you otherwise