youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUST

a moment of silence for Bernie Cuckold Sanders

wtf?

#ImWithHer now

gotta toe the line like a good little cuck

>claims to be anti establishment
>quickly falls in line to endorse THE establishment candidate that represents everything he was supposedly against

just another politician.

that is the face of a man whose soul has been utterly crushed

Maybe he should have stayed in his whocarestate naming postal offices

also lad I was just about to post a thread

His smile and optimism, gone.

What a fucking kike.

>muh corruption
>muh Wall Street
>muh Goldman Sachs

If this doesn't drive Bernfags into the Trump camp, this nation is already finished.

megacuck. probably the biggest cuck of all time.

Who's the bigger cuck, the cuck himself or the cucks who believed in him?

>The guy who based the majority of his campaign off of getting rid of corruption in government is set to endorse the most corrupt politician in modern day USA

fucking kikes have no honor

At least he got a lot of money.

Why the fuck doesn't he run as an independent? He was almost tied with Hillary, so I'm guessing at least ~30% of Democratic voters would flock to him, in addition to the majority of Americans who loathe both Hillary and Trump. He would honestly have a decent chance at winning the presidency.

just another liberal who's made a career out of spouting rhetoric for idiots to listen to

> He would honestly have a decent chance at winning the presidency.

>get bood by cucks because you won't say you endorse hillary
>announce you are going to endorse hillary

hmmm

>yfw he doesn't do it and dies in his sleep the next night

the cucks who belived in him. Bernie is an alpha cuck.

was hoping to see Bernie run third party and fuck Hillary over, but if he does this i'll just vote Trump

Funny how that works, right now the most anti-establishment candidate is Trump, so insurgent his party is STILL trying to take him down.

youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0

Can't even troll /r/SanderForPresident since their cuck mods just delete it anyways

The doublethink that goes on there sometimes is hilarious, some of them were even talking about supporting Hillary now because n-never Drumpf ;_;

>News about endorsing Hillary a week or two ago
>This is actually a smart move by Bernie and he did say he would support the democrat nominee so really he is principled even though he ran to fight against everything Hillary is as a candidate
>You know even though we talk on a daily basis about how corrupt Hillary is, now that Bernie's behind her she isn't looking too bad, looks like she'll fight for F R E E college
>I don't like Jill Stein anymore even though yesterday I did
>Really smart move by Bernie
>Bernie is amazing

guess trump the only option

vote for a muslim puppet who should be in jail and a liar or a guys kinda generic and kinda not realy smart but fair...

trump not the smartest but he legit and want make usa better, honestly i dont understand why some peoples hate him so much... watched some video he not that bad... if you dont become brainwash by the media... the media clearly want hillary... in canada they wanted trudeau .... dont elect something like trudeau ( hillary )....

>assuming a jew would ever hold any kind of moral integrity to anything besides their self interest in the first place

Sup Forums please, it's 2016

He's like going on 80 or something right? If I were him I'd go out with some dignity and say fuck off Hillary.

Because he'd split the democratic vote you dumb shit. He doesn't like Hillary but he hates Trump a damn site more, and if he were to run alongside her that would basically be handing the election to the Donald. Laugh at him all you want, but endorsing Hillary is the only think he can realistically do at this point if he wants to get his supporters to vote against Trump.
This is first past the post's fault, btw. If America had a fair voting system shit like this wouldn't happen.

?
everyone saw this coming rofl. he's smart enough to know that trump would be a fucking disaster, of course he'd endorse her

>actually endorising her

What a cuck.

Wtf is wrong with these people?

BTFO trump supporters you last fucking hope was a cuck hahahah

move over louie, there's a new cuck king in town

Its good to know that hes willing to bow down and submit to the will of the Banana Republican Party if they demand it of him. Its how you know he really cares.

Nice bait you fucking newfag. We Sanders here.

>thanks goyi- im mean reddit! no refunds!

My God, that's the face of a man who is dead inside.

bu... buh muh trump is ebil hab to stob him or else we all died, he's EBIIL WACIST! BAD MAN!

Haha fucking sellout

it's about tearing down the systemic oppression of the white patriarchy and defeating capitalism you just don't get it bro

that pic is adorable

babbies first election

all communists are dead inside. They are soulless parasites

When he endorses her all the money left in his campaign is hers, right?

>trump claims to self fund his campaign
>"thats how you know he can't be bought"
>starts asking for shekels
>"y...you cant expect him to finance himself..."

>Sup Forums in charge of understanding politics

>Hammond posting
I raise you a Clarkson post

Look at his defeated face. Makes me embarrassed to even see him talk. He reminds me of that kiddo back in grade school who has no choice but to take it up the rectum, tears streaming down his face while he continues cussing the whoremonger out.

Then, after it's all over, he's got his two hands clenched to his asscheeks and starts shittalking to everybody like he's the bigger man.

That is the face of a broken man

its not his first though

he used to support Ron paul with me and then he went to occupy and got bluepilled and let his commie side take over

tippity topkek

>B-but, muh pro-Bernie memes

sad

I think it would be a dumb move for him not to endorse, and thus help Trump win. That would be fucking retarded.

OF COURSE he would have done it eventually. We all just thought it would be at the convention.

The dems booing him really broke his spirit

Sad!

And out of curiosity...

Berncucks (not all, but many) are already backpedalling hard and are now peppering their anguses for hillary.

Seize the means of production. Do it n-... ahhh, fuck it. I'm a #HillMissile now.

I genuinely don't understand how any Bernout thought a guy who's been a Democratic congressman for as long as Sanders was an outsider who'd change things.

It's like they don't remember how they got about a quarter of what Obama promised them, and that quarter was half-assed.

>wake up in the morning
>remember i'm not bernie sanders

feels good

>▶
rly makes me thkn

>Mfw /pol thinks Trump can still win despite Obama and Bernie endorsing Hillary
You retards should be begging him not to endorse her.

I gotta admit that it does rustle me somewhat when people refer to him as an outsider when his actions clearly say otherwise.

>He can't do everything he says
Baby's first election?

What happens to the millions of dollars donated that he didnt spend? Did the Berniebro's know they were finding Hillary the entire time?

Your reading comprehension is garbage.

He secured the Conservative seat, he needs a huge amount of funds to up his arsenal. Quality bantz are not cheap, my friend.

Trump: Most voted for candidate in republican primary history
Hillary: Fewer votes in a two man race she's winning than in the three man race in 2008

She's going to have a stroke

WHO WILL MATCH ME!?

Its like she just keeps rubbing it in everybodies face. just like her snatch.

He's not allowed to fund himself by law

Look at the "Hillary called in a favor" scowl

LOVE IT

EAT FILTH YOU COMMIE BASTARD WHERES YOUR SAVIOR NOW

Hot. Tell me more about your spiral into homosexuality.

He could've supported Trump or Johnson and not look like a hypocrite. Then again, he's aquired a massive amount of cuck bucks to fill his retirement chest, so he wouldn't care, anymore.

The 200 million dollars that Bernie scammed from Reddit is gonna go to Hillary and the DNC.

You can tell that this cuck making feminist propaganda has never once in his life sat with his legs open

>implying this isn't what conservatives do too

Dear god. He looks miserable.

actually this is fucked up. he legit looks like he was threatened

It's the law. He doesn't have a choice.

whatthefuckdidijustwatch.jpg

I'm in my R8 maggot, my fo' fo' faggot
Doors lift up I'm like Go Go Gadget
See the shit I got on, homey I hate too
My Teflon arm brought my government issues
I'll hit your vertebrate bullets rip through tissues
Your wife on the futon hugging that shitsu
Homey you a bitch you got feminine ways
Heard you got four lips and bleed for seven days
I got fo' fifths and bananas on the K's
And got more whips than a runaway slave
Me and Yayo go back like some high top fades
When I made fifty mill, Em got paid
When I made sixty mill, Dre got paid
When I made eighty mill, Jimmy got paid
I ain't even gotta rap now life is made
Said I ain't even gotta rap, I'm filthy mayne

I'm laughing straight to the bank with this (Ha, ha ha ha ha ha, ha, ha ha ha ha ha)
I'm laughing straight to the bank with this (Ha, ha ha ha ha ha, ha, ha ha ha ha ha)
I'm laughing

No you're just retarded.

He said
>It's like they don't remember how they got about a quarter of what Obama promised them, and that quarter was half-assed.
Everybody knows and knew before that that a lot of campaign promises are just bullshit. No one (except Trumpfags) thinks their candidate can do everything he says. Despite that though they still vote for said candidate because they prefer a few promises be fulfilled rather than none being fulfilled

That dork looks like he's about to do the Hopak.

What else could you expect from a literal cuck

>implying this wasnt simply the best thing to come from the Democratic primary

How the FUCK did you not see this from the start?

Are you Redditors really that fucking retarded? Never, EVER trust a fucking Jew.

wtf i hate bernie now!

He even got balder. Sad! I feel sorry for the supporters who didn't know he's just a plant. A "nutjob plant". Trump is next "the filter plant". Sorry, lads. I call it as I see it.

underrated

You're objectively retarded if you think Trump is a plant. He's genuine unlike Sanders.

>Everybody knows and knew before that that a lot of campaign promises are just bullshit.
>Bern victims didn't REALLY think college was going to be free

where's the bird now bernie?

fucking lmao

Not as bad as the Trumpfags who think he can build a wall. And it's free tuition you nigger

You're obviously and subjectivity retatarded if you think this is a motherfucking game. You're in for a rude awakening, bud.