How do you think American cheese is made?

how do you think American cheese is made?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processed_cheese
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's made from old smelted down cars

>get milk curd
>add yellow coloring, artificial cheese flavor and something to thicken and dry it
I get the feeling this is most of the process.

Cheddar is fucking mint.

c h e e s e

Daddy eats it too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processed_cheese

They scretch off the last bit of baby dick cheese of the cut foreskins of new born americans

What has cheddar got to do with American cheese?

pressed and dyed jewish poop

at least youll die sooner than live under their rule

XDDDDD

Just like how German makes meat? by getting the meat off the dead bodies of your soldiers from WW2?

lol

but does it contain high fructose corn syrup?

pic related is cheddar?

is cheddar actual cheese or what?

The American idea of what cheddar cheese )the flat sheets) is completely different than actual cheddar cheese.

You've ever seen the lil plastic stuff in the bottom of bottle caps?
Is basically the same but with added coloring and the minimum amount of lactose in order to legally call it cheese

It's a heavily processed cheese with the curd and whey smashed back together, and with extra thickeners and emulsifiers like corn starch added to give it the plasticky texture that plebs love for cheeseburgers and grilled cheese.

well said, mr. shart!!!

*clap**clap**clap**clap**clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* HAHAHAHAHDSBDFHSADB *pig noises* HAHAHA *clap*clap*clap*

ok

k e k

that reply was weaker than Jeb!

>let me tell you about your cheese

Shut the fuck up you gaptoothed inbred, Velveeta is not Cheddar, is not made with a cheddaring process, and is not sold under the name Cheddar.

If yours is so good, why can't you bring yourself to ACTUALLY EAT IT?

The same reason we don't drink all the wine that is made down here. It gets sold to you louts at exorbitant prices.

American """"cheddar"""" is barely cheddar, let alone cheese. What you want is the proper cheddar from the UK, which is just one of hundreds of hard and semi-hard variety of cheeses Britain produces.

What does this prove? That you eat a fuck-ton of processed and canned spray cheese or what? At least our cheese is of high quality.

You got some emotional problems you'd like to get off your chest there, Jamal?

>What you want is the proper cheddar from the UK

Tell that to the rest of the world which imports from New Zealand and the US.

>At least our cheese is of high quality.

THEN

WHY

DON'T

YOU

EAT

IT?

>Americans talking about inbreeding
Really activates the frontal lobe.

when did Sup Forums just become insecure non-Americans trying to insult Americans for perceived things that don't even exist? It's not even banter at this point

>The American idea of what cheddar cheese )the flat sheets)
Thanks for educating me about my country :)

Why are you tubby niggers so fucking soft? Jesus Christ it's pathetic.

I think it boils down to the legal definition of cheese.
In EU, cheese to be labeled "cheese" has to be a fucking cheese. The garbage in the OP's pic in Europe doesn't have the word "cheese" anywhere on the package.

In burgerland, cheese flavoured industrial waste is cheese too.

Many Americans do think that's actually cheddar, where have you been?

What about that statement isn't true?

>Thanks for educating me about my country :)
You niggers have lost the plot.

>american mating ritual
lmao

they aren’t even legally allowed to call it cheese because it isn’t

It’s called a “processed cheese product”

Oh good a cheese thread.

Thanks, I've only lived here 25 years I'm sure you learned more about Americans in the week vacation you took in Florida.

Nobody thinks American cheese is cheddar.

>Nobody thinks American cheese is cheddar.

Too natural

>some finn's opinion matters

no one in the US thinks this

Good thing no one cares about American opinions either.

>how do you think American cheese is made?

Cringed at your reply. Stop embarrassing us and giving them more ammo.

"Just a taste, james" you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need out breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer", you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake, a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy as moisture is returned. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and slicing off the whole piece. "Mm" James grunts as the flake slides under your tongue, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course" you say wryly. James beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy and steak, desperately looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs do reveal half an inch of incredibly thick goop lining the folds. "Laygs" was said from the corpulent James but you barely notice. Sliding a finger into the goop, you happily place it into your mouth and suckle it down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wkld, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, well, today was bliss.

jesus christ this made me physically ill

good post

If by variety you mean a selection of 30 different "types" of cheddar sold in most supermarkets here. The other remaining choices are slim pickings, some foreign stuff but the rest is cheddar with onion or chive or whatever else they can put into the cheese. Absolutely disgraceful tbqh lad

feta for life you fucking fags

My nigga also Monteray Jack is good