Isn't it a bit strange for Bruce Wayne to adopt a fully grown adult who appears to be at most 5 years younger than him?

Isn't it a bit strange for Bruce Wayne to adopt a fully grown adult who appears to be at most 5 years younger than him?

Its actually the perfect cover if you think about it..whats better than people thinking you are a playboy? people thinking that you are a fag pretending to be a playboy.

Nobody would think a closeted guy could ever be Batman.

BAT NIPPLES
BAT ABS

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This was perfectly acceptable in ancient times and definitely had nothing to do with gay sex.

I love the forever suits, the movie was quite good too. Back then capeshit was allowed to look good

you forgot BAT ASS

BAT...PIECE

Absolutely true. See: Noble Achilles, greatest of the Greeks.

>gay sex
You're a fucking homophobe. It was all about Bruce establishing dominance over another male. It's a power thing. Bruce was a fucking billionaire and he could buy anything, but to have control over another man requires one to establish dominance in the form of sex. It's not gay, fag.

Nice Transformer you got there bro

Let us cavort like the Greeks of old!

You know the ones I mean

Can't speak for the movie but in most canons. Bruce adopts Dick when Bruce is around 27 and Dick is 12. Dick becomes a grown ass man by the time Bruce is in his late 30's.

Yea we're all familiar with the basic premise of Batman and Robin fuckwit, this thread is clearly about the movie Batman Forever.

he adopted him since gay marriage was not an option yet

>mfw what if all these movies are different parts of the matrix and the transformers is a comedy to the machines

>directed by Joel Shumacher

This batman is better than tv would like to admit
prove me wrong

He's played by George Clooney. There, that was easy.

its not clooney though, clooney did the one with scharzy as mister freeze, this is val kilmer and he's the best bruce wayne of the franchise
prove me wrong

Well, that's just bad casting for the role. In the story he was supposed to be in his teens, like 14-16, and they got a guy about 10 years older than that to play him.

Also, it's pretty goddamn cheesy but I love Batman Forever. I mean. I'll be real, it's no 1989 or Nolan Batman, but it's good in a corny/campy/fun way.

But Batman and Robin blows.... probably the worst one ever made and this INCLUDES Batman v Superman.