What gun was Alton Sterling carrying?

>What gun was Alton Sterling carrying?

>Was a gun confirmed to be found?

>Is so, where's the source?

Until these questions have been answered Sup Forums needs to close their fucking bootlicking mouth

Go suck a nigger dick thug worshipping faggot.

Riveting argument lad, thanks for sharing.

Where is that "redpill" feminine penis guy to tell us we're all bootlickers?

>looking for answers means I'm a kike

Wew lad

>Sup Forums
>In charge of arguments

Not an argument

>sterling

Some jew slave owner thought he was being clever. Obviously you wouldn't give them a name like Silver, but Sterling is shitty silver and the jew rubbed his little hands and had himself a chuckle

You never presented one to begin with.
Shit for shat.

Hello OP, I am a gun owner and a CCW holder.

If there was a report that I pointed a gun at people, or if I did point a gun at people and the police questioned me, I would assume they would use deadly force against me.

1: don't be retarded.
2: don't be a scumbag if you do own a gun.
3: fucking shut the fuck up, after watching the video everything checks out, if I had been cop number two, I probably would have jabbed his eyes instead of shooting.

That guys arm was under the car like he was grabbing something.

4: Justified Kill! FUCK BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Because he was executed right?!?!?!?!?!?

:^)

Actually is an argument.

I told you in the other thread:

Provide evidence it was a knife and not a gun. You made the claim.

Instead you chose to retort with ad hoc attacks.

marginal/10

Yes because you weren't there. The video is poor evidence and you obviously have an agenda.

>wew lad

good for you shylok knowing the lingo

>taking out the trash

Sorry, but I dont give a shit about that fucking nigger.

there was no gun
he wasnt reaching for anything

Brock Turner got caught raping a woman behind a dumpster and got 3 months. This guy was selling cd's and got shot multiple times. if you dont see the issue you are the problem

the cops are saying it was still "in his pocket".
Doesn't sound like much of a threat and he sure doesn't look to be resisting -- but why the did the one cop tackle the guy in the first place?
I'm sure 99% of American cops are great, and I'm almost always on their side (like with that kid in the park, Michael Brown, etc) but damn there are some stupid clowns out there.

>He didn't read the police report
off yourself

>selling CDs
You mean hustling music; I take it you've never seen a nigger selling his mixtape. They are very aggressive about it. Cuz da rap game be hard an shiet.

Brock Turner had the rape charges dropped because there was no evidence, see police report.

You don't belong here faggot.
>1 post by this ID

Oops, OK, I didn't know he had a record like that, or one at all. my fault. I get why they tackled him.

yo iz dat glock 40 f.am?

You don't know shit you fucking Cuck pussy coward.

>Hi-Point

you mean brock turner who was caught by two passerby's in the act of rape, gets 3 months but this guys record is brought up after being shot and killed for 'hustling' cd's?

you are a special kind of stupid arent you?

>when asked if Barnett saw Brock's penis outside his pants Barnett said he wasn't sure

I'm pretty sure when I see someone's cock especially if they're running with it out. Hard to miss.

Rape kit came up negative, no use of drugs. Girl cheated on her boyfriend and passed out, color me shocked.

Both rape charges were dropped due to lack of evidence, but sure accuse Sup Forums of confirmation bias when you're doing the exact same thing.

Kill yourself or go back to Tumblr.

>What gun was Alton Sterling carrying?

A stolen gun.

He was a felon. Couldn't legally own a gun. Any gun he had would be illegal. Latest video shows cop removing gun from dindu's pocket.