Why is this allowed to happen? Is there a double standard between actresses and actors in hollywood?

Why is this allowed to happen? Is there a double standard between actresses and actors in hollywood?

Girls only need nice ass and tits which she still has.

wood berry. King. Arthur.

Guess the ghost doesn't fit in the shell

With the exception of capeshit actors, most Hollywood actors are in worse shape than Hollywood actresses.

kek
how old is this picture she looks much more like this now

why do girls get tattoos?

Is this Scarlett?
Her ass is sexy as fuck in that 2nd pic.

what's your problem fag

She unironically looked amazing here. Perfect amount of weight for her.

Give her a break, she's probably pregnant.

Is this Scarlett "Butanagi" Johansson?

They think it's a shortcut to being interesting.

>mfw people at any time ever said scarlett was attractive

I think she looks hot as fuck in that pic

>implying if you met her on that beach and she was dtf you'd do anything other than push that bikini bottom to the side and slide deep inside her

Don't be a goober

>im a over compensating faggot like you

it's like someone morphed daisy ridley with natalie portman.

are all of these hollywood celebrities just clones? Serious question, they all look fucking the same.

Let's cool it with the anti-semitism.

Stfu

>With the exception of capeshit actors, most Hollywood actors are in worse shape than Hollywood actresses.
Most Hollywood actors, regardless of roles, are on TRT and HGH at least.

Bateman btfo

>20 posts
>It hasn't been posted yet

How has it not been posted yet?

Someone post it

Because only men can be required to get into a certain physical shape for a role. Women must always be accepted and deemed beautiful, regardless of their physical appearance.

#BeautifulAtAnySize

same thing with dudes

>how to be in good shape as a woman
>dont eat that much
>dont drink alcohol every day
>dont smoke

>#BeautifulAtAnySize

Unless it's actual beauty at a small, healthy size. In which case #realwomenhavecurves

Being an attractive woman is unacceptable. Can't you see that it's triggering to "plus-sized" (needs to be expressed in scientific notation) women.

Fine.

No, that's not it.

Someone post it

I would be pleased to have this actress as my female girlfriend my fellow heterosexual men ;)

If you have the ashkenazi corruption in your bloodline, it will manifest more potently as you age.

That said, she looks fine in this image.

Friendly reminder that Johansson along many others like Alba, Carey, Milano, have contracted herpes from this SoB

Post what?

I guess a nude leaked photo of ScarJo?? I dunno... shitty thread

Thats who jim carey got it from?

delet this

It's Jim Carrey. I mean Mariah Carey or whatever her name is. Basically this one guy has been with all your favorite female stars, and what do ya know, all have herpes. Disgusting.

Try to stop me

>red sox fans will literally never drop this conspiracy theory because they're jealous of based jeter

Her ass looks dreadful. Does she work out at all?

Kid, im not shitting on Jeter here. Let's assume all those women did it willingly. He has the right.

>deep
you expect too much of him

It's genetics. Women just get more fat, in average it is about 20-25%, when men have it lower than 10% usually.
And some women have fat more than average. Besides, fat is not stored evenly under skin, it's more like lumps.
Getting fit only makes skin more tight, so that lumps are not that obvious.
But either way women are fucked up. That's why they age like milk.
Only few women who's genetically blessed with low fat look good after 30.

>men have it lower than 10% usually
>getting fit only makes skin more tight

>earn money to a large part with your looks
>have all the time and money in the world to spend on personal trainers and diet
>don't

Go eat a cake, bitch.

Getting fit lowers fat level, but it doesn't remove it all, stupid degenerate. Her ass will be like that no matter what.
It's pig genetics.

Everyone.

This is the baseline for intelligence on this board.

If anything ever pisses you off so much that you reply, just remember, it's probably someone like this posting it.

She's got a great fucking body, that swimsuit just doesn't fit her very well.

>spending money on something that won't change your ability to fuck people

>spending money so some random fucking nerds on the internet don't shitpost about you but they would because this board shitposts about every single body shape no matter how fit or fat someone is

>lower than 10%
You would have to be a hungry skeleton or on steroids to achieve a body fat percentage that low. You have no idea what you're talking about.

alright Ortiz whatever you say

>People call this a 10/10

>men have it lower than 10% usually
Bodyfat percentage? If this is what you mean, no. None of that is true.

Why can't a light skinned well behaved American of hispanic heritage get a girl as perfect as Scarjoe. Where them white JEWS at?

jesus christ

Why do women become so ugly after they become 30 years of age?

what the fuck ?

christ almighty

natures way of telling us to not breed with them

those pants arent doing her any favours

Looks fine for a woman who went through pregnancy.

>natures way of telling us to not breed with them
>us

Thankfully none of you will ever breed (successfully) with a woman :)

and sadly, it used to work

Attention. Herd instinct.
Go put your fat ugly head in an oven you roast beef curtain ridden vapid cunt. Your parents will die soon.

Jessica Alba went through a pregnancy too and she doesn't look like Hillary Clinton. This "had a baby" is a shit excuse women use as a carte blanche to become a slob

D1337 THIS

They should be raising healthy children, not whoring it up with every guy trying to use the reserve emergency eggs.

Try putting 2 frozen eggs in your coffee tomorrow morning. It's yummy and delicious but it also balances your ploutysomes

Fuck off you fucking idiot
None of what you said is true in the slightest.

You know it affects some women more than others, right? That not everything in life affects everybody in the same way?

She looked very fuckable in The Island.