NICE NIGHT FOR A WALK, EH?

NICE NIGHT FOR A WALK, EH?

*blocks your path*
nice night for a walk ehhh?

>80's movies
>street thugs always skinny white guys with spiked hair

FUCK YOU, ASSHOLES!

Your clothes.

realistically portraying them as nigger thugs out "wilding" or soulless Cholo baldies would have been considered a no no. Still is.

FUCK YOU, FAKE GUY!

Why are you so obsessed with race?

Go outside and have a smoke or something.

WASH DAY TOMORROW
NOTHING CLEAN, RIGHT?

great advice homo, so what I said was true is what I'm hearing

DUBS DAY, TOMORROW. NOTHING CHEEECKED, RIGHT?

Nice night to hang some dong, eh?

Was it really that hard to recreate them exactly? I mean obviously their faces wouldn't be exact, but the guy on the right never had a mohawk. I didn't see the new terminator so maybe they mention something about how the timeline was slightly altered, but it looks fucking stupid.

looks so generic, horrible cgi, and the white guys just look like theyre playing dressup

look like real thug freaks,no cgi except for that guy on the left's big head mode cheat which was left on by accident

>giving race baiting morons (you)s

damn... Green day looks like that?

WHAT YEAR????

They actually should have got Green Day. I mean the movie was a joke anyways, why not have fun with it?

actually not a bad idea.

HES A BIG GUY

[Current year]

Oh yeah? I'll kick your ass!

HEY THAT GUY DIDN'T PAY!

Jesus this is begging for a Bane/CIA shop. CIA's face being this one, of course.

seriously wtf

they couldve at least gotten them to dress identical and have the same hair

>How do I look?
>Like shit, boss.
>Your mama.

why does the terminator have a dick?

>inb4: to terminate that ass

>black police lieutenant
>in the 1980's LAPD

ok. sure. why not.

Their objective was to recreate the human body to blend in and infiltrate the resistance. They might raise some eyebrows if a Ken doll was walking around

Better than black guy being the lead programmer/engineer of skynet

Infiltration unit. They have to do a lot of...uncomfortable things.

Whoah it's the alien bounty hunter.

yea but like why is it so small?

and why is it uncut?

and why is it bald

He died last week.
Holy SHIT

What in yhe fuck is up with the dude in the middle? Looks like a discount robbie rotten

yea i already knew this shit

wtf do you take me for a faggot? i was just memeing

the reason the machines gave him an accent, or rather the explanation the writers gave, is because the machines realized it would be weird if some guy were to stroll up to a hidden human bunker talking like a regular joe would raise some eyebrows seeing how they likely know every english speaking adult fighting against the machines in the immediate areas

giving the terminator an accent make it seem like he came from very far away and was part of a group of non english speaking resistance fighters, making it easier to seem like its alone and in need of help

>"he" is lost, alone and cant find his people.. lets help him

there's probably a horsecocked T-800 model

Da oozi nine milimeter

>wtf do you take me for a faggot?

Yeah

didnt see that1 coming

nice

You can't do that.

this is bad but its getting there

Because he's based on a white guy and not Tyrone.

Fuck yeah.

It'll suffice, not like I have photoshop.

>not like I have photoshop.
paint(.)net
its a free version of PS
no need to thank me, not like you would you nigger

Dogshit lighting

I have it, I just haven't used it. Thanks.

they look so clean as if they came out from beauty salon minute ago and background is so painfully fake

This blows my mind.

Like they made an effort to make them wear the same clothes, yet they don't bother with the haircuts. THE FUCK?

Or, is it actually to show that these are similar, but still different timelines, and actually kino?

Behead those who insult Miles Bennett Dyson.

Subtle differences because the timeline has changed. The story was actually pretty based, it's just that the trailers ruined the plot twist and Kelly C was a terrible Sarah Connor. Jai Courtney didn't help either with his usual shit performance.

>gets the hair wrong
What the fuck?

>The story was actually pretty based

It was fanfiction tier.

What the fuck do you think

"Cum with me if you want to live" means?

my only problems were that 3 (THREE) time machines was excessive, skynet as a child was lame, and casting a bunch of Nigerians to be the founders of Genisys/the son of Dyson from T2 was confusing and looked nothing like him

I just realized the guy on the right is that infamous Alien Assassin from X-Files and other shit.

Jesus what have I been doing with my life?

I know many anons will disagree with you, but I'm with you user.

Genisys as a loose plot was good.
The execution in acting was not in some regards.

Genisys is probably the best Terminator to watch while high. Like another replier to you said, this movie is "fanfiction tier", but boy does it get the synapses firing. like who sent fucking Pops, but we'll never know and it never makes sense anyway

EY MACHOMAN

FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!

well that's like, your opinion, man

It's not the same timeline anymore, in case you forgot about the T-1000 that was sent to kill kid Sarah.

I think this dude's a couple cans short of a sixpack.

imagine a hot gay orgy with terminators

That was the idea the (((media))) was pushing whole the time.