Is this the greatest decision in the history of sports...

Is this the greatest decision in the history of sports? He went from Karl Malone to winning 5 rings and 3 Finals MVP's or so.

So great It makes the league uncompetitive and we all ready know whats going to happen for the next decade

Greatest in terms of winning? Yes
In terms of legacy? Nope, actually detracts with it

Which is funny because the two went hand in hand up until his decision

>implying draymond, klay, and steph will be able to tolerate kd for 5 years or more

kek. they already started hating each other this year, kd talked shit on curry about his shoes. then in press conferences they take little digs at each other. curry gets pissed every time durant gets the last shot. nobody can actually stand durant. either curry or durant will be gone soon.

He literally could've won iN OKC as well

>thinking like a gossipy over dramatic female

what happened to this current generations manhood Sup Forums??

it's durant and curry who are gossipy bitches. don't be surprised when curry is gone next year

curry literally, not figurately, just signed a 5 year contract

and he'll be happy to be traded to the pelicans

Westbrook has too much Iverson in him.

AI is hands down one of my 3 favorite players, but the thing that made him succesfull in terms of wins was getting him defense and rebounds, a couple light scorers like Aaron McKey, Snow, some guys who can give you 6-10pts underneath etc etc.

Neither play well with other superstars. They need to be the focal point of the offense for them them to win games.

Nothing is honestly more pathetic then watching Westbrook force assists, it's almost telegraphed game play. You can tell when he's thinking pass and when he just tries to take over. Plus his shot selection is suspect all around. A huge reason why he doesn't play well with other super stars.

I'm not your sister or one of your female friends who friend zoned user....don't spit that gossip bullshit to me.

what exactly does Curry add to the Warriors?

Being the best shooter of all time

How are the contracts going to work out? Can they keep them together financially along with the role players like Draymond?

Curry is the Warriors

yeah, but they have KD now, and KD does more and is the best player and is arguably the face of the franchise.

I don't even think of Curry anymore

Didn't Durant take a big pay cut so they could sign Curry to a big contract

no one takes your posts seriously bruh. you need a new gimmick

yeah durant cucked himself out of ~90 million so far.

He and Westbrook literally were taking turns throwing games away when they were up 3-1. KD deserves a lot of the blame for them losing too

Was just bad basketball culture. Predictable and all around basic. They took turn throwing games, took turn winning games, none of it was a game of substance aside from their individual display of skills.

Like I hate the spurs, but it doesn't take a seasoned fan to see they have good basketball culture. They play the right way.