Fuck all of you racist self centered hick gun toting cheeseburger eating right wing obese fucking americans...

Fuck all of you racist self centered hick gun toting cheeseburger eating right wing obese fucking americans. I find it appalling how any of you fat lards could justify the murder of alton sterling. you are all racist pieces of filth and i can wait for the day russia china and north korea come and invade your pathetic excuse of "the land of the free" Fucking degenerates

>canada

well then, maple nigger, i mean chopstick wang, i mean hijab wearing cunt, you clearly have your own issues to deal with.

leave the coons to us. they're our property still, and we'll discipline them how we see fit.

REALLY

MAKES

BLACK

>racist
That I am
>self centered
I always liked to think I was a charitable person
>hick
Am I still a hick if I'm a taco American who grew up around poor whites?
>gun toting
Damn right
>cheeseburger eating
They're delicious
>right-wing
I just follow my common sense leaf
>obese
Nope

OP, why does every leaf who posts on this board convince me that you're all a bunch of raging homo cûcks?

I don't like fat people either. The nigger that got shot was fat as fuck and ugly, so I don't get why you care.

Come down to Arizona and say that to my face, nigger. I double fucking dare you, bitch.

sage this shit thread

SAGE

bump

>arizona
no thanks i don't wanna get shot you greasy fucking hick. Come up to vancouver and ill kick the shit out of you big fucking pussy

someones a triggered little bitch boy

because someone has to reveal the truth to you fat useless sacks of shit. or else you will just going around saying things like "haw haw haw nigger nigger nigger im so edgy haw haw"

Because he was black you fucking inbred hick. Isn't it enough that your people literlly enslave, tortue, and lynch africans from their home continent and continue not to give them any civil rights way into the mid 1900s? No it clearly isn't because an unarmed black guy gets killed by the police daily and all you fucking degenerates have to say is " NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER HE CLEARLY MOVED HIS FINGER TO HIS WAISTBAND HE DESERVED IT" or " NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER GET SHOT EVERYDAY IN THE HOOD BY THEIR OWN PEOPLE NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" Fuck off you fat usless sack of lard

How do you even function in society? like what are your people skills like im generally curious. Are you a janitor or construction worker? or are you living in your parents basement while they grieve upstairs realizing what a piece of shit daughter they raised.

If you were a police officer and some one you had to arrest had an illegally concealed gun and a history of resisting arrest and was black, would you shoot him when he tried to reach his gun or wait till he shoots you? Why do you over look the fact he was a active criminal breaking the law? Maybe if Africans respected the law they wouldn't spend so much time fighting it?

What pol sees:
a police officer who shoots a criminal who is armed and resisting arrest..

What the rest of you non racist see: a evil Cis white male executing a young proud black pharaoh....

Remember a racist is some one who judges situations based on the colour of someone's skin... Really makes you lefties think eh?

It digusts me how you discriminate against gun toting nazi descendant AfD voting heat spreading mildly obese bratwurst and eisbein eating weizen drinking germans by not mentioning them in your opening statement.

You are truly a bigot.

Btw, it is not murder if you kill an animal but just a killing.

Don't call me fat. I'm not fat. I'm not a Hick either, I live on the east coast in a city.

>i can wait for the day russia china and north korea come and invade your pathetic excuse of "the land of the free"
maybe you can wait

but i can't

putin pls invade me

Shut up beaner

I'm a job creator, cuck. Millions of dollars flow through my fingers every year. Dozens of people depend on me for a living.

Meanwhile you have free time to shitpost on a fucking afghani poppy seed harvesting board.

You're a joke, but that should have already been made apparent because you're a Canadian.

Oh fuck off, Zhang. You have achieved nothing.

watch the video you fucking retard he didnt even move for his gun at all. He was being tazered so his whole body was twtiching. what the hell did you excpect him to do stay perfectly still? if you were in that situation you would have done the exact same thing. Only you wouldnt be dead because you are a racist on pol

Yeah and im seth rogan. fuck off you miserable cunt

haw haw haw nigger nigger nigger im so edgy haw haw

Triggered leaf is triggered

too bad they only took out one

>but dank meme tho bro

Get butthurt more, his brains are rotting and the world will keep turning. Tomorrow you won't care and no one else will either.

Sage

why do i care?

a dead nigger pervert is off the streets.

i will start caring when you people actually add something rather than take it away.

though still gonna enjoy fucking your women. they are my fetish