Very progressive, I doubt any A list actor would ever do this

Very progressive, I doubt any A list actor would ever do this.

>even the Indian looks like a Jew

bravo Chuck bravo

There were men on the cast??

>Give me more money because I have a pussy

Women, not even once.

lemme guess
and they were not rewarded with sex

>thanks for the payrise boys!!!! xxx ;)

>this thread

Would RDJ be down to take a pay cut for the avengers crew?

#notmyironman

Doesn't Penny already make a million per episode?

Is this the economic equivalent of cuckoldry?

At least a pay cut for the female cast the boys can fend for themselves ;)

>well we'd like to give the women a pay raise but cant afford it
>maybe you men should take a pay deduction so we can
>you wouldnt want people to think you hate womyn do you

fair enough. Wasn't the main cast of friends all equally on $1m/episode late on in the series?
the gender pay gap thing is a myth though, cant be determined because all industries are different. It makes sense for this because its a sitcom, doesn't really require different levels of acting

If only they accepted paycuts for anything except "muh diversity". Does RDJ really deserve the amount of money he gets? Or Jennifer Lawrence? Or any number of overpriced hack actors? And let's not even talk about the ridiculous amount of money The Simpsons' VAs demand to keep that zombie show alive.

Theres no way Kaley Cuoco isn't the third highest paid already

Matt le blanc was paid in hot meals.

I'm willing to believe she sucked someone's cock to get her the million dollars.

They took paycuts for the one with the tits and the extremely Jewish looking one not Kaley she was getting paid the same as the guys and was one of the people to take a paycut

Wow so literally what this guy said.

this show needs charlie sheen

She and the two main dudes are all paid equally, $1m/episode.

It was the other two females who got a raise to something closer to what the other two supporting guys make.

So much money per episode, too bad they can't spend a little to make it funny and watchable like it was 5 years ago.

NICE TRIPS!

I think it's probably not Penny, one of the other two who weren't the only female lead at the start.

Penny makes bank because she got the lead female role, the other two started out as supporting characters before being promoted to full time cast.

>it was funny and watchable 5 years ago.

Just post some "Bronze" webms already

Some what? I'm scared now.

This show was somewhat watchable until they added the two heeb women.

I don't know if hes considered an A lister, but Keanu gave up quite a bit of his salary in the past so that the crew working on the movie could make more money. Dude is based as fuck.

Johnny Galecki is pretty alpha irl

He's a homo and nothing more.
Keanu will always be A list to me.

>these people get paid a million bucks an episode just to say BAZINGA and pretend to be smart

>tfw no Rauch gf

Considering the female stars get equal screen time as the males, it seems fair.

>going from 1 million an episode to 850,000

Wow, how can they fucking survive.......

>he's not jewish

wow

Last week I skimmed a little bit through the last season and it's so depressing to watch. Not even remotely funny, you can see the actors are tired, I mean they're "men" in their late 30s pretending to like capeshit and comics, everyone's got three layers of chinfat and swollen eyes like they're on drugs, they still dress the same way like 10 years ago... Fucking disgusting. Sad!

so go do it if it's so easy. don't you want a million bucks per episode too?

Bernadette and Amy are THE worst late additions in TV history. I mean, you can't possibly tell me there are fans out there who find them funny, right? R-right?

so inspiring

Studio probably gave them a paycut and used it as a PR stunt by pretending it was voluntary and for equality

Why should they take pay cuts? Are you that concerned about studios and distributors making more money?

How the fuck is this the "number 1 comedy" I'll never know. Chuck Lorre must have sacrificed a few children to Moloch in order for that to happen.

>they're all manlet cucks except Based Sheldon

that is so offensive.
If the women were truly feminist and shit they would not have accepted charity.
What the fuck is wrong with the world.

You can see how tired Kaley is in her eyes and forced smiles.
Oh sweet Kaley is 1mil/ep worth the irreparable damage you are inflicting on your psyche?
Doesn't she know that selling your soul to the Jew WILL bite her back?

5 years ago it was only watchable.

8-10 years ago it was funny

if you're scared now wait till you see what he's referring to...

>patronage/chauvinism is now applauded as feminism

its gone full circle
what fucking world do i live in

wth this is still on?

>8-10 years ago it was funny

POORLY

So basically spousal support without marriage?

>grrr. don't make fun of my precious nurd cultcha

>co stars

Who watches TBBT for the girls?

Who watches TBBT for that matter

I would wreck that slut on the left

wait..that shit is still being made?

thought that crap was just in syndication by now

I don't usually house this word, but what a bunch of cucks. I can understand standing up for your co-workers and demanding that they get a raise, but accepting a pay cut is pathetic.

Jennifer Lawrence got paid millions more than Chris Pratt in the movie Passengers, even tough Chris Pratt is the lead and Jennifer Lawrence is just a co-star

*use this word

As shows go on, generally actors seem to get more and more money. To accept a pay cut now is weak. If they care so much they should have unionised up and said we're all going to quit in you don't raise their wages.

Last season. They've got a sheldor spinoff locked and loaded because 2 Broke Girls and Mom have no ratings.

cunts dont care about the reasoning at all, they just want the stuff

>look how talented I am
For real though shes hot as fuck

I don't know how dumb people like you find their way in here. Shithole

>Instead of being paid 1.4 billion a movie he gets 1.39 billion

Also the answer is no

Every now and then I re-watch the show, telling myself that THIS time I'm going to get through it, but it never happens. Not once.

I always get through season 1 with a smile, season 2 with uncharacteristic optimism and from there on out it's just a surprisingly quick descent into mediocrity and beyond.

Around season 5 I usually call the quits and come back a few years later with renewed vigor only to fail again.

The show's drop in quality is so ridiculously steep that it's almost unreal.

>5'5

NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS

She's cute, but she's not "hot as fuck".

Clear skin, a mediocre butt and the most optimistic C- cups in the world is not 10/10 material.

Most women can attain very similar result if they work on it.

>spinoff

>being 5,5 as a man
>nothing wrong

>2 Broke Girls

I thought this made pretty good money? The "strong womyn" thing, combined with the "fuck whoever you want lol sluts

Do you know what Matt Leblanc spent his first paycheck on?

41? aren't they supposed to be in their late 20's?

Say what you want about the guys, but he looks pretty young for his age.

He essentially stopped aging completely when he hit 18 in I Know What You Did Last Summer and still hasn't really started doing so again.

>when they got this guy on Entourage because he was the only one more of a manlet than Eric

What emotion is he trying to convey?

What if.. hear me out guys.. what if.. What if they paid the actors for their worth?

Does anyone watch the show because it has bigtits, jew or the indian? No, they watch it for Sheldon's antics and possibly Leonardo as the funny but lovable dork, and Penny for ass. Not sure if the kike guy is doing anything particularly interesting anymore but he was important because he was the only one without a phd and the super nerd who tried to be a slimy alpha with shitty success, which was pretty funny. These people should be paid the most because they are the ones who make the show and gather the audience. No reason the artificially lower some magical gender gap just to be politically correct because that's not how capitalism works.

On another note, why is J Law so fucking overpaid? Would *anyone* in the world go watch a movie just because she's starring in it? No, fuck that, she's the big female name right now and is hired alongside other superstar males so the film seems like it's too hot to hire any lesser names so normies and retards are more attracted to go see it, basic marketing. Think of Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie and other female action superstars who are no longer relevant and never were by their own right.

Jesus christ I hate this retarded meme where females require the same pay while not realising they're nowhere near as worthy their salaries as a male superstar.

>Penny for ass

I don't get this meme. Penny has no ass.

Cuoco's best looking part is probably her face and maybe her breasts. Her ass is pretty far down the list of her qualities.

he's wondering why hes only 5'5

>I've made a huge mistake but also want to look sexy

>And let's not even talk about the ridiculous amount of money The Simpsons' VAs demand to keep that zombie show alive.
Don't you see that they are trying to kill it?

Not really. The show's jokes revolve around Kat Denning's giant fucking tits and ancient stereotype humor.

Not really. The show has been going for ten years and when it began basically all of them were supposed to have Ph.D's and probably had been working for a couple of years too. So I think it's pretty safe to assume that they're in their late 20's in the pilot and now ten years later they would be in their late 30's.

This show is still on?

To give you an idea, Supergirl's lowest rating episode drew 6.0 million and its last episode had a 6.1

eleventh season soon babyyyyyy

Oh, seems my information was out of wack. Thanks for the clarity.

you could replace all of the females and nobody would care

why does david from roseanne looks so /fa/ now

Who's the Indian chick, and where's Amy? Is she no longer part of the show?

Good, she was awful.

he's wondering if everyone can notice his disgusting fake tan

>sheldon is only 5'11

Dumb moves this show has made:
>Actually let Leonard hook up with Penny, this relationship was a lot funnier when he was lusting after her but could never have her
>Kill off Wolowitz's personality as the nerdiest ladies man on Earth
>Overplay Raj's social awkwardness and turn it into some weird gay-pandering thing
>Hook BLIZZARA up with any living human being and letting those two characters fuck
>Giving Penny a real job, part of the very little charm she starte off with was that she was broke all the time, worked a dead-end job, and aspired to be an actress that would at best land her on a certain couch

Essentially every single character in this show is now broken beyond repair.

LOOK AT THIS DIVERSE CAST

HOLY... now thats an ass

did not know she was packing

Did Bernadette ever have an actual personality or character quirk, and if so, has it changed?

Her personality was "really high-pitched voice". And that was about it.