club25football.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/bhutan-national-2015-2017-home-shirt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i like it lol

>*swish*
>that'll be a thousand dollars
Genius.

The stripe is too big

Umbro really went all out on this one

i thought we were switching to marathon (caca)

I will wear this.

CONO FUJIMORISTA HIJO DE PUTA

youtube.com/watch?v=Tag4JB8hJzI

Give back the monies Fujimori

i like it

Are you still with Puma?

I dig this. Do Peruvians not like it?

jajaja
el peruANO senores XD

the red stripe is always so asthetically pleasing

Go back to ur cell fujimori

not even bad t b h

wtf, other umbro kits look quite nice
the one you used during the qualies was great

i dotn know what the period splatter one is about, but the right one looks cool

it could be so much worse
u could be dortmund with shitty halftone half-stripes

would have been better without the arm being red too, but it's a nice kit

Look at those half-umbro logos in the stripe , its like they were trying their best to ruin it

That font is annoying and the design in the stripe is bad but that's hardly noticeable. Better than half the kits I've seen I'd say

>stripe is too thick
>sleeve shouldn't be red

Should have gone for the traditional look. Why trick things up when you only make the World Cup once every 40 years?

Yeah, without that the design would improve to acceptable

Not even Manchester teams wear Umbro these days, but at least it's not Marathon

>he doesn't remember City's kappa kits
shameful desu

Looks like he was ran over by a combi

Has Peru embolden lately? You are more and more present on Sup Forums these days
Nice kit btw

umbro went full puma with their “heritage patterns”

What the fuck is the problem? This is unironically the best PeruANO strip in decades.

chino rata get out

The red arm, the patterns in the strip

city only stopped because nike bought umbro to steal their contracts, in fact, umbro city kits were GOAT

I wonder how they fucked this one up considering their sash experience

I see nothing wrong with those.

You dont see those cheap tablecloth tier patterns in the sash?

quechua as fuck

Why is Peru kit looking like inverted Peru flag?

Why is Higuaín presenting Peru's kit?

I see them. I see nothing wrong with them. You don't have a shit sun in your shirt. I like your shirt.

>cheap tablecloth tier patterns
Der PeruANO

>You don't have a shit sun in your shirt

What the fuck, how ?

>Puma
LMAO

Looks like a target from some old fps

those lazy fucks at adidas give us the same ish as spain

it's not that i don't like the shirt, it's the fact that they are so alike that i hate

Unironically thought it was a watermark from the thumbnail

It looks different enough to me. It's Nike's template bullshit that is infuriating me. Watch half of the teams all look the same, palette-swapped.

>PeruANOs believing this jersey is official and not just a fake

I can't fucking wait till the umbro contract is over. You can't even purchase anything from their website. Literally take my money, hopefully we'll have a good run and attract adidas or nike.

Looks good desu

Who cares? We gonna run this shit

He doesn't know yet....

know what :)?

Umbro contract expires as soon as the 2018 wc is over, new kit is gping to bedeveloped by marathon, an ecuadorian very shit tier sportswear company

no guerrero

die mannschaft??

did a lot of former nazis flee to your country or something? I always read they went to Argentina (and to a lesser extent Mallorca)

I really hope you're wrong

Is not even a joke and the contract is already sign, as far as i know they offered 8 million soles in products (abput 2.5 million dollars) and 1 million dollars for rights use and shit against adidas who offered 8 millions soles in producta but only half million dollars for rights use and shit....yeah, we are this fucking dumb

> Not having a dragon on your shirt

How does it feel not being Bhutan?

club25football.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/bhutan-national-2015-2017-home-shirt/

why dumb?

you get more money and it's a domestic company, this is their chance to shine. If they make a great kit it'll reflect great on them and you win as well because, you know, the kit is great

Peru has a weeb problem, even my dad has evangelion and dragon ball merchandise, Im honestly surprised we dont have fucking goku printed on pur jerseys by now

LMAO

literally made me laugh

Its a joke, most of our players are black

Nigga you serious? you'd rather have shitty nigger marathon or adidas that provides accessibility worldwide? This was chance for Peru to become a household name and soccer giant.

It doesnt work like that, nobody is going to buy that marathon shit and the federation recieves an annual percentage of sales revenue, marathon doesnt sell their products outside ecuador, bolivia and peru and they dont have any online stores, adidas would probably sell our shirts worlwide to our millions of peruvian expats giving more money to the federetaion, also is a renowed brand, everyone here wants an adidas shirt like the one we had back in the 70s

>This was chance for Peru to become a household name and soccer giant

ah i see now. You're delusional

>having and adidas jersey makes you a "soccer" giant

CHI

see

Ita true tho, ive seen hundreds of goku grafritis all over the city without any reason whatsoever

owkay that's fair enough

i don't exactly know what is in those contracts but both adidas and nike always provide some shit tier generic shirts to some countries, every single WC again. It's ridiculous desu but what can you do (if there is nothing in the contract that is, otherwise you can say "fuck you" until they make you one you like)

> selling your shirt, the soul of a footballing nation, to the cunts at adidas because them selling a shitty spaghetti-stained template will give your corrupt FA a little bit more money to off-shore than a local brand with actual unique designs that will come up with something bespoke for your irrelevant-to-the-world-market-nation

baka senpai, eating guinea pigs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner must really rot your brain

You really think a cheap brand from fucking Ecuador will come up with something good? Come on, dude.

Shut your ass up boiiii, you didnt even qualify

>local brand with actual unique designs
Google bolivia and ecuador nt football kits, and tell me if they are unique or even decent looking kits, also fuck off, guinea pig is delicious

they have every reason to, it's one of the biggest stages in the world for them to market their shit. Meanwhile Nike and Adidas make like 2-3 nice shirts and all the rest are generic shitstains

Ecuador's kits have been good for years, in contrast to the garbage Nike has been churning out for Brazil

We can play eachother if you want, our squads have the same average skin colour

I actually own one of the Ecuador tops m8, good quality make. The tops are instantly recognizeable, incorporate the three national colours in good ways, and each shirt is sufficiently different to warrant a purchase.

Nike is always the same cheapass teamwear and adidas agressively branded to a fault. Heck, they and Puma have raped the kit market by selling 'authentic' versions for big bucks and replicas for slightly less. With Marathon, Errea, hummel, etc. you get exactly what the players wear without having to shell out extra.

That's also the issue, these small brands just sell what the actual players wear and not replicas meant for the fans. We're not trying to wear skin tight light weight jerseys.

>that flag
>complains about having to buy clothes for non-fat people

>prohibition sign
Always hated this design

Buy a larger size then.

> tfw an American tried to justify corporate assrapings near me

We're not malnurished and short, chato

Very strong Netherlands ITT

But you wear literal pijamas

CHI

Sorry but the shorts are black or white, not stiped

C'mon, that's clearly an indio pattern

looks like a maxi pad

Jersey looks good though

Pijama tops and boxers

Could be. Maybe thats why >we sleep at the finals

Good one, che

I'll be in Peru in March/April. What should I expect?

Marathon make acceptable quality jerseys when they give a fuck. The problem is when they don't. Some of the NT shirts are passable but the Best Barcelona ones are not. Then after months they release cheaper versions of the shirt but with less quality. In general Marathon has de potential to be very good but they are simply jews and lots of Barcelonistas pray to have an Nike kit, but Marathon, as you can see, pay more.

On the other hand, Nike an Adidas live mostly thanks to their branding and the reputation of their trademarks, almost lovemarks in many cases. Lots of their kits are literally copy-paste. To Me, that Umbro Perù design is too tier. The think is that people want the same shirt every year but that doesn't sell. If you do something classy, it works.

Zero rain in the coast, torrential rain in the mountains

Depends on were you going or what are you planning to do

rate my jersey bros

Those ''''''''''''''''''''''Barcelona'''''''''''''''''''''' shirts were appalling and the main reason I wanted them out of the Libertadores as quick as possible.

Didnt know you qualified...