I keep dreaming about this film whats wrong with me?

I keep dreaming about this film whats wrong with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHQltabnxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>biggest piece a meat in the cave

Oh sweet Jesus, Mary & Joseph!

IM RUNNING THIS MONKEY FARM NOW FRANKENSTEIN, AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR DOING WITH MY TIME

God damn you beat me to it.

my favourite Romero zombie film honestly

DAMN Sarah looks like THAT?

Shit movie with one dimensional characters and dated as hell make up

so seriously. what the fuck is wrong with me? I continue to dream about this film and its making me mental. Am I scared of death or something?

The movie definitely has a dreamlike quality

day of the dead might be one of the most /comfy/ movies ever made. that 80's synth music, those over the top death scenes, that comfy ending, fuck it is so good. and those practical effects that still look better than some of the fake cgi shit we see today.

>that scene where the guy gets his eyes bowling balled and his head torn off and it still moves in a screaming motion that was done in a single shot

Being trapped inside a cave with a bunch of looneys would probably drive you up the wall

That weird as fuck synth is great

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHQltabnxU

Even the good characters die horribly, and they don't get a decent burial in the end, being devoured by zombies. Everything and everyone in the cave is just consumed.

Romero chose one of the best worst places to be cornered in.

why are these three movies so much better than all the zombie movies now?

Besides the greatest zombie movie ever made, you mean?

this had slow zombies too and was a comedy
slow zombies are better

SLOW ZOMBIES: Bascially easy to defeat since they are slow and dimwitted. But the point is not to show them as the real danger but the internal struggels of characters, maybe political-satire, human arrogance and denial of danger, evene if it is (slowly) advancing. comfy movies

FAST ZOMBIES: OMG! RUN RUN RUN!! THEY EATIN US BRAAAIIIINS. Action shlock

>tfw it's impossible to buy dawn if you're from north america
i'm sure importing the jap blu-ray would end up being even CHEAPER

stealing this

adding to that; the remake of Dawn featured FAST ZOMBIES, yet it was also kind of cheating in that their fastness was often halted (by the mall). When they were set loose it became action-madness. No time for "I don't want to kill my mom" "She's not your mom anymore!" - moments. Just RUN RUN RUN. The only good parts of Remake-Dawn were the quiet, character moments and when the speed of Zombies was effectifly nullified.

what a great fucking movie

should only be reserved for watching during the Halloween season though. Must be in a /cozy/ atmosphere as well

Sarahs research..SARAHS RESEARCH!

night and dawn are superior zombie kino

You have finally discovered TRUE KINO

Say "hello" to your Aunt Alicia.

Dawn of the Dead > Night of the Living Dead > Day of the Dead > Land of the Dead > Diary of the Dead > Survival of the Dead

>cozy atmosphere
>watching men torn apart in agony

Can I watch this with my 4 year old? or is it too spoopy?

the opening 5 minutes is enough to scare the shit out of me in all honesty

It's indisputably the comfiest zombie movie.