Just tell me now before I get too invested: Does this show end up as bad as LOST?

Just tell me now before I get too invested: Does this show end up as bad as LOST?

Also: watching the 3rd episode right now and these kids are so fucking dumb that they're sitting around drinking the whiskey while the other kid is literally on his death bed fighting infection.

nobody?

It's just shitty teen TV. If you can watch hunger games and shit like that it's not too bad.

just watch The Tribe

It peaks at season 2, but that said 3 & 4 are only just below it in quality.

If you're not hooked by the 4th episode drop it.

I'm 5 episodes in and they have shown them eating ONCE.

Did I miss something? Do the 100 have some ability to go without food longer than a normal person could? I know people can go without food for a while as long as they have water, but they don't even seem to be hungry.

If you don't mind shitty teen dramas with mediocre acting and sort sighted writing full of retarded characters it is quite watchable.

Save yourself the time and don't watch this piece of shit show. It is garbage and it won't get better. I watched untill the 8th episode of the first season and I couldn't stand it. Everyone is fucking stupid and it is all about muh teenage feelings. Nobody is thinking logical except for the black guy, but hey, he is killed in episode 4.

This show is so predictable and is faking the feeling of survival by killing red shirts you already didn't care about.

tl;dr If you enjoy this show you are mentally challenged and should seek help asp.

And now they are so damned worried about finding a radio when they have already been in that wrecked car that would have had one in it.

And where the fuck are they anyway? do they not understand that there used to be cities on Earth?

Yeah the sheer stupidity is overwhelming at times, but is not really unrealistic given the character ages and backgrounds.

I love how every plan ultimately fails, they always get betrayed and someone always dies

Its not LOST, but LOST isn't the best show ever.

It's better than Hunger Games I guess. It gets better when the adult characters come to the surface.

You mean the one from the 90's with kid nazi's?

>premise of the entire series is the 100 are the last hope for humanity
>2nd episode establishes humans have survived on the ground the whole time

there has to be a twist or this is stupid

yep i totally want to see 100 teenagers eating. pls show me exactly what they eat and how they come to that meal

If you think that is stupid, wait for a couple of episodes more.

> Yeah the sheer stupidity is overwhelming at times, but is not really unrealistic given the character ages and backgrounds

So when you are the last hope of mankind and being dropped to earth you listen to the big asian kid who says you should drop your braclets because fuck the people in space, you should listen to him? By letting the people in space think the 100 were dead they basically said: fuck the people who I care about, I am going to drink this kid's self made whiskey because lul so randumb and fuck the rules.

It is a fucking unrealistic show with horrible writing and unnesaccery conflict between the the main cast which made me drop this pile of shit. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that this show has a season 4 and is still running.

>So when you are the last hope of mankind and being dropped to earth you listen to the big asian kid who says you should drop your braclets because fuck the people in space, you should listen to him? By letting the people in space think the 100 were dead they basically said: fuck the people who I care about, I am going to drink this kid's self made whiskey because lul so randumb and fuck the rules.

No, you shouldn't do any of that. That's the whole point. They're stupid kids who do stupid things because they have not been trained for any of this and have been coddled their entire lives on a space station. They are not going to behave rationally.

The whole setting is fucked. Humans mutating to adapt to higher radiation in one or two generations. Not to mention the societal changes. The shitty almost current gen tech lasting 100 years being bombarded by solar radiation. The whole thing with the nukes in the current season.

desu though the thing I'm most pissed off about is that the glowing fauna in the first episode were never seen again. All the grounders started taking English, it makes it so generic.

I also was angry about that bracelet shit but desu how many teenagers do you know her were rational. Especially with big sexy Belemy laying that peer pressure down. And this was over the first couple of days after being released from prison and sent to their death.

Why are you watching a teenage drama tv show targeting 9-18 years old girls? with faggots that cant act for shit? i watched 3 episode and was cringing the whole time

Really good idea though, i really wanted to like this

Nope, it's not like lost.

The mysteries are revealed over time and not just forgotten and unexplained. The writers seem to have an idea of what is happening behind the scenes instead of going by rule of mysterious cool like lost writers.

>desu though the thing I'm most pissed off about is that the glowing fauna in the first episode were never seen again.
Saw some in this season as well.

I was hoping that the adult characters would've been more competent and powerful, like Kane beating the crap out of grounders with his shock baton

I hope that doomsday cult plot returns

People get bound up, gagged and knocked unconscious way too much, it's amazing how they aren't a bunch of drooling, concussed retards at this point.

>And where the fuck are they anyway? do they not understand that there used to be cities on Earth?

Jokes on you, they already were!

speaking of what happened to all the mutants and mutant horses this season?

> lets kill each other for the sake of killing each other- the tv show

>but if you kill that person we all go to war

>kills that person

>one last chance to survive

>miraculously pulls it off

Every damn time.... Not worth watching.

Ice Nation masterrace. Literally the best swath of America

>not based glowing forest that would probably be full of glowing radiation things if they had the budget for it

>create a new language in a 100 years
>they all speak english anyway

I stopped watching this piece of shit show when Clarke killed a panther or whatever with her bare hands, teenagers who spent their entire lives in space come to earth and in a few months they are gods

Lol, I guess the prop or cgi people all fucked off.

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits

100 is shit mate not even close to the bad seasons of Lost

Only good thing is bigtits monster and the Indian dude