What's wrong if a girl wants to completely whore out in her 20's and then settle down in her 30's?

What's wrong if a girl wants to completely whore out in her 20's and then settle down in her 30's?

You know a sex partner number is just a meme right?

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q="she comes first"&ia=products
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's free to do that, but she's not entitled to expect men to be okay with it.

>its a op tries to prove raising his wives son is something of worth

She can do whatever I guess, but it's bad for the cucks who get the short end of the straw

ie. the average guy on /r9k/ and Sup Forums who they decide to settle down with in their 30's

we can all stop now. thread's over.

But if you, as a man, reject her based on her sexual history then you know that makes you the bad person and not her right?

Leave my wife's son out of this, asshole

No way am I tonguing that Lucifer eye.

You're the bad person.

No, it really doesn't. It makes her a slut and you a person who doesn't want a slut as the mother of your children.

Does anyone have a link to a better cunnilingus technigques? My girlfriend like me going down on her even more than sex, but I'm not sure I'm doing everything the best I can.

What's wrong if a girl has a loose vagina and even looser morals?

You know those are just memes right?

>You know a sex partner number is just a meme right?
Facts say otherwise.

A person who judges another person based on the amount of different peniles that have entered her orifices is the bad person. It's like judging a person to be bad because of how many cheeseburgers they've eaten, it's completely irrelevant.

As long as their not obese of course.

>wasting your most fertile years whoring
>implying whores can ever be trusted
>implying whores can ever be good mothers
>thinking you can develop strong emotional bonds after whoring

if a girl is not married by 25 she has failed in life

There's no bad persons

>is the bad person
*is the logical person

actions have consequences

being a whore fucks you up as much as being a drug addict, obese, or any other fucked up self destructive action

Pair bonding, it has been proved already that the more sexual partners a women has the lest likely she will stay committed to a relationship, and who knows wants an used up whore to be the mother of your child?
In any case if this facts don't matter to you none will force you not to marry a whore, just don't complain when you become the cuck.

>people can't have standards

Forgot this.

>As long as their not obese of course.
Obesity can be predicted by measuring the ratio of cheeseburgers per hour

Same way "good wife" can be predicted by measuring the density of the hymen wall, which can be predicted by measuring the ratio of dickings per hour

I dated a whore.

It took 2 years of hell before I accepted that she was incapable of real human emotions.

There's something about taking a lot of dick that ruins women.

And there's nothing misogynistic about wanting to protect women from destroying themselves.

Recite Kompot recipes while doing it, Ivan

FPBP

I will remember that the next time I am about to buy a used car with a rolled-back odometer.

Why is there an anus on there if girls don't poop?

Good women have innocence in them, a woman who has a fuckbuddy with whom she does blow every day of the week has lost it for ever

She can be a good career-woman, but never an equal partner in a love-based relationship

For licking of course.

Low quality bait, mate.

top bait.

/thread

Chicks can get BLACKED have niglet hybrids, be a single mom, whore out there prime years, and do whatever demented shit they want.

Just don't expect us to settle down, wrap a ring around your finger, allow you into our house, and accept the once a month missionary position dry fuck while you took loads in your mouth/ass/face.

Simple as that. I don't hate women, in fact I am dating a decent QT right now that is sitting across from me. I just don't like sluts who says they dindu nuffin and a good gurl getting her life on track with their niglet spawns/broke ass looking to clamp down just like nigger "logic"

>You're a bad person for not wanting herpes

kek

Is that what that symbol represents or are you just joshing me?

I have seriously come to expect better than this.

anyway back to real pol/

REMINDER THAT MAN-WHORING IS NO BETTER
>REMINDER THAT MAN-WHORING IS NO BETTER

Hammering the clit is the best way to give shitty oral.

Based China

>man-whoring
what does this mean

many different women or a couple of simultaneous long-term slut friends?

No, it's just a rational judgement call to avoid having to give her half your shit plus alimony in the divorce you'll most likely end up with.

My god those tits, this looks like a scene from lord of the rings.

>tfw 30+ partners and never a single real relationship
>tfw 31 and still single and hating it
>tfw will die alone and with few friends

At least I got laid, right guys?! RIGHT?! ISN'T THAT WHAT SOCIETY TOLD ME I SHOULD WANT?!

No one said it was dipshit. Whoring is destructive, doesn't matter which sex does it.

Pretty much this.
Women are free to be as big a whore as they want, they just shouldn't expect their value to keep pace.

Nice try asshole but the plural of fedora is fedorae not fedoras. You just exposed yourself as a degenerate atheist. Now let us get back to our my little pony discussions in peace.

Enlighten us then, user

duckduckgo.com/?q="she comes first"&ia=products

Except that's not true, no matter how many jew rags and feminist classes have told you.

Then you marry that whore who put dozens of nigger cocks on her. I'm sure you'll be so proud to show off your wife on the altar in front of all your friends and family.
"Look, everyone, look at my whore wife, who spent the last 10 years sucking and fucking random niggers off the street." You on your wedding day

Try out a variety of different styles focusing around the area of the clit but don't switch it up too rapidly. Pretend you're a like a massaging machine, switch up your speeds and tempo. It works pretty well when you start off with tight rigid tongue then transition to a flat loose tongue and back. When she gets really into it and sopping wet, stick a finger in her pussy and stimulate her G-Spot with a "come hither" motion, make sure your nails are clipped and filed down to smoothness. DO NOT SCRATCH.

If she clamps down on your head and tells you to stop, don't, this is went you take her to town with rapid tongue movements. You'll know you did your job well once she starts convulsing.

t. cunnilingus expert

she could lock down a better guy when she's younger and more attractive

would you have a relationship with someone that jumps on a dick the first chance she gets? I wouldn't, that's just a recipe for you becoming a cuck raising your wife's son

>REMINDER
>No one said it was dipshit.
Where did I accuse anyone of saying it, faggot?

Do you feel like you deserve a virgin wife or more generally, a good wife? Not trying to beat you while you're down, just curious.

What's your home background like? Was your dad a player?

>many different women or a couple of simultaneous long-term slut friends?
In the most general sense, apply the criteria you would use to classify a woman as a whore to men.

Serial monogamy and boyfriend-girlfriend culture gives false legitimacy to a vowless farce of a marriage. Do not fall for this Jewish trick.

Seek a pure wife at a young age, wed her and then bed her. There's a reason that noble humans have been doing it this way for most of recorded history.

You realize there is a middle ground between the pure virginal waifus of /r9k/ fantasies and slutty club whores right?

My current gf has had one previous sexual partner and I'm okay with that, any more and it'd start raising red flags

>one previous sexual partner
Would you agree that the nature of the relationship with said partner (and possibly the acts committed with said partner) also bear on how much of a red-flag the number is?

If the one past experience was a one-night-stand where she gave up her virginity at all the orifices, that'd be red-flag territory.

Not trying to bait you, but when in the relationship did you find out? I've noticed myself rationalizing undesirable traits like this in the past while I'm in the infatuation phase of the relationship.

exactly this! If a girl has had for example 2-3 stable relationships before and did not fuck anyone on the side while they were in a relationship with someone I have no problem really

It's when the girl in question has had 1 new sexual partner every 2 months that makes me belive she is not worth it, yes maybe I would fuck her but I would not pursue a relationship with damaged goods

>There's a reason that noble humans have been doing it this way for most of recorded history.

No, men have always partied with whores at the whore-house while women were wed pure. Every single town had a whore-house full of single women who knew every men in town since they were 15.

Men are intiated by the local whores, women by the husband, it has always been this way

TIL they make charts on how to sexually satisfy kindergarteners.

>Men are intiated by the local whores
Rich ones perhaps, farmers and villagers (Read: Most of the population) would often have to make do with family members, or more commonly animals.

> (You)
>Do you feel like you deserve a virgin wife or more generally, a good wife? Not trying to beat you while you're down, just curious.
>What's your home background like? Was your dad a player?

No, I have pretty low self esteem and use women as a cover for it. It's pretty pathetic, actually. Instead of developing meaningful relationships, I just acted like a whore and fucked any woman who gave me the time of day. I'm no better than the whores that we're deriding in this thread. I would gladly trade all of my vast sexual history for a single, loving spouse, but it's not in the cards for me.

Home background was stable, parents were both married before I was born and stayed married until he died. I think my dad might've gotten around a bit before he met my mom, but he never bragged about it or anything. He never said much of anything at all, in fact.

Childhood was stable but somewhat unhappy due to Catholicism. Fuck Catholicism.

>or more commonly animals.

I hear they still do in Canada

>this post said everything that needed to be said about this topic
>this thread is still here
>it will get 300 posts

Fuck. You. Defensive. Cucks.

real answer: watch?v=_X23RI2au48

>men have always partied

Note that I said "noble humans." In the past, arranged marriages in adolescence was the norm and this sort of degeneracy you describe is not really present in the world of noble people.

Yes, commoners will do as you describe. No denying that. I guess in my mind I have the wrong notion that Sup Forums users are striving to better themselves - elevating their mean character to a noble one, which is why I made that appeal.

Don't do it.

I only go down on my gf when I'm wasted which is like twice a month.

I still get blowjobs before sex and I still get to fuck her. You're the man, you decide what goes on in your bedroom.

maybe in towns, in cities there's a wide price range

Giving oral sex is for beta males. It's always fucking thirsty ass fedora-tipping virgins who have these elaborate fantasies about giving a girl oral. In reality it's not that great and girls tend to not like it. They want to get dicked and then wrap their arms around you, not have your face in their crotch.

Literally only virgins like this kind of thing. Fat feminists pretend to like it on the internet because it makes them feel more sexually dominant or experienced to have an opinion on it, but in reality they're all submissive sluts who want to choke on your cock and then have it shoved in their cunts.

>Standards are bad, liberal brainwashing told me so.

Amen.

1 Timothy 2:15
Women, however, will be saved through childbearing, if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.

Nobles did/do it too

It has always been this way, men are supposed to lead, so single elderly women teach them so they can teach the wife

Its a tradition as old as the world, im sorry but it is how it is, and its very wise, you are not going to change it

>there is a middle ground between the pure virginal waifus of /r9k/ fantasies and slutty club whores right?
No, there isn't. If a girl has sex with anyone but her husband she's a disgusting useless slut.

Every girl I've ever eaten out has thoroughly enjoyed it.

I think you just suck at it.

>What's wrong if a girl wants to completely whore out in her 20's and then settle down in her 30's?
Theyre welcome to do that, just dont expect most men to be ok with that.
Not really, its rejecting her based on poor decisions shes made in her past which display undesirable characteristics in a partner.
>A person who judges another person based on the amount of different peniles that have entered her orifices is the bad person. It's like judging a person to be bad because of how many cheeseburgers they've eaten
>As long as their not obese of course
>their
Obesity is a result of eating too many cheeseburgers. Being a whore is the result of too many different peniles that have entiered her orifices. Both are things men see as undesirable in a long term partner.

the girl should have the decency to lie about what a huge slut she was

Protestants don't answer to the Pope.

nigga you should be able both to fuck her like meat and to give her killer head, you have to switch it up

>caring about the woman's pleasure

Might as well start raising her son.

How do you know she had exactly one previous "sexual partner?" Women will fuck 10 men and say they've had 3 since they don't expect to see them all again in the future. And not every ex you bump into with her will tell you that they had sex.

I got some bad news for you, m8. You suck at oral. A few minutes with my tongue on them and they literally demand I fuck them with a growl and flushed red face.

I read an article or heard a story (don't remember which) about whorish girls trying to persue sexuality in the same manner men do.

Men gain confidence and validation from having multiple partners because of the conquest and persuit. men have to raise their value to gain partners, and the proof of their value is that women submit to them.

Women have a value level based on their looks and virtue. Every partner they take reduces that value. The emotional bond of sex becomes devalued and their perception of their virtue is diminished with each partner. I'm sure some women have a different psychology that is more in line with a man's, but in general that's how it is.

This is why whorishness is a negative. Part of the motivation to stay faithful and act in a dignified manner is to retain your self respect and sense of virtue. if a girl has acted like a whore she has no sense of virtue of self respect to preserve, so cheating and being faithful are just a matter of opportunity.

the problem comes when they realise they have squandered their virtue to get their guts pounded on, but now they need that virtue to keep a high value partner who won't tolerate that kind of indignity.

so whores try to spin the issue and require high value from a man but no value from themselves . they know that is wrong so they further debase themselves trying to justify wanting something they don't deserve.

Plus having vaginal sex is better and more romantic

Time to go monk-mode, bro.

Only slightly joking. I would usually direct someone in your situation to the writings of a few saints in the western tradition, but given your aversion to Catholicism, I'll just wish you the best of luck.

I understand Catholicism is the source of a lot of guilt for people, but could never understand the aversion so many have toward it. Do you feel like Catholicism caused your whoring?

Do you, on any level, see redemption for your past through the teachings/practice of Catholicism?

Hitting bottom can be a great catalyst for striving toward the highest!

Girls love the feeling of dominance and power it gives them over men. Something they don't feel in their day-to-day. Girls attach way more mental weight to sex than you realize.

>fucking whores
>its very wise
Sure thing. It must suck to not have truly noble role models.

>There's something about taking a lot of dick that ruins women

Men too.

Mark 10:7-8
For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."

1 Corinthians 6:15-16, 18
Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! Or don't you know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh."

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a man can commit is outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.

High quality post

Oral is foreplay for vaginal, m8. You don't just give head then stop.

What was wrong with me that I didn't get any in my teens or 20s? Why should I settle with the girls that already rejected me once?

I get that you're just trolling but I'm going to play along.

Imagine we have two cars, two cars of the same model, same year. One car was driven by an old man, low miles, kept in the garage for most of its life, thing is mint. The second car has several owners, the first is a man who used it as a daily driver for his hour long commute to work, the next is a poor black mother with 3 kids, the next is a teen boy with a weed habit.

You have the option to buy one of these cars. The first costs a little more, the second is cheaper but obviously has been through the ringer.

Which car do you want to spend your money on? I'd happily pay more up front for the first car, because as long as I stay on top of the regular maintenance, that car will last me a long time. The second one might be cheaper up front, but it's going to have problems, serious issues which will add up no matter how much regular maintenance you give it; it's unlikely the thing will even last very long due to all of the hidden issues you can't even begin to diagnose.

The same applies to women. The more partners, the more mental baggage. A chick with a slutty past WILL have relational issues you're going to have to deal with, and the regular maintenance a healthy relationship requires won't be enough.

So would or Symbols or, "memes" be a form of masonry?

> so whores try to spin the issue and require high value from a man but no value from themselves . they know that is wrong so they further debase themselves trying to justify wanting something they don't deserve.

Could you elaborate on this point, please? This sounds interesting.

because in their 20s they're only fucking the top 10% of men, and the other 90% of men have literally 0 chance of having sex with a woman who isn't ugly. then in their 30s they settle down after they've become worn out and ugly, mooch of some beta chump, and eventually cuck him, divorce him and take all his money.

Great post, Christ-bro.

Please post some verses (if you know of them) condemning masturbation. I'm of the understanding that it comes under the category of fornication.

Also, see the above quoted post for what I meant by "noble humans." I didn't mean nobility as measured by wealth/status, but nobility of character.

Good point haha, never thought about it that way.

True, but for different reasons.

For men it destroys their respect for women.

There is no way you can love a woman after watching them degrade themselves to a certain extent.

I wager even porn has this effect.

I have seen such an extraordinary amount of women covered in semen I don't know how I'll ever be able to have a healthy sexual relationship. I have decided to find a woman who is uninterested in sex. We'll fuck soley for the purpose of procreation.

Dating a cheating whore probably has a lot to do with my mentality as well. All I wanted was a nice girl and it's fucking ruined.

it's not the dick taking that ruins them, they were bad from the start, hence the mass dick taking.

to think that memes are something new is just plain ignorant, think of the star of david, how many different meanings it has, but to somebody without the knowledge of those meanings, it is just a cryptic symbol that is impossible to interpret. That helps me remember

/thread

Gimme some examples of nobility of character then

Literally everyone who freed the continent of America was born inside a rural town in between 1700 and 1800, meaning they obviously lost their virginity to a rural whore

They also were militars, so...