This baffles and confuses the European

Other urls found in this thread:

founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>look who's out of his cave haha

>typical american family
>ginger subhuman

I think not, Paddy

Those are white people, and therefore in no way typical of America.

Not even a meme at this point.

but how many different ethnicities do you count?

was thinking the same thing

>13 whites
fake

>dat MILF on the left

Where's the wine? And the appetizers?

Is this really an American ritual?

No, you see, those are "white people" which is another American invention to mean "any mongrel mix who doesn't look too swarthy". But even these days, that's not true. These days, it basically means "not a total nigger". Which is just a shame, in a perverse kind of way. Anyway, those people don't have an ethnicity.

this post was uncalled for

I'd rather be a mongrel than inbred

>swedecucksomali being a purist

Swedes weren't even considered white in the 1700s and 1800s, top kek. Anyway, the US is still at least 55-60% white.

>Hey user, did you manage to find a girlfriend yet?

>2 jews
>2 Romanians
>2 ginger, prolly Irish ancectry. (We don't know cuz, "America")
>Rest, no cclue.

>your gf couldn't come?

they really are germ anglo shitalian mongrels

a bit old to be a milf dont you think?

i don't get it

>meant for
--

>Ice in glasses full of water
>Plates for ants
>all those different cutlery just to eat that anemic cake. They are probably at the end of the meal and they haven't even used half of them.
>no tablecloth on wood table, instead a miriad of small clothes probably stolen by some cheap olive garden and messily interlapping with each other.
>no bottles on the table, so you have to standup everytime you need a refill
>everbody is slouching
>Chandelier so low you can bump your head on it while sitting
>Only 1 of the lights is on, which is further triggering considering it's daylight and you don't need it

Burger genocide when?

they all look like nice yanks and i would enjoy eating with them

>tfw the average american lives like nobility in the UK

>the underaged faggot you meet up with at hotels couldn't come, uncle jerry?

it's obviously a beach house, everything is going to be a bit informal and haphazard

the toilet is probably going to keep breaking and there will be no hot water for the outdoor shower

>Swedes weren't even considered white in the 1700s and 1800s
are you autistic?

>no morbidly obese people in sight

I'm confused.

he's referring to some quote of Benjamin Franklin's

I've actually thought about it and it's entirely possible that the relatively large Swedish population in Chester (Uppland) just south of Philadelphia were both mostly Finnish in origin and heavily mixed with indigenous peoples with whom they had very amicable relations. Thus Franklin had a confused conception of Swedes

>look at this, this goddamn kid couldn't find his ass with two hands, I was killing japs at guadalcanal at his age and he can't even reproduce, what did we do wrong

lel

Why are they all ugly?

>even me I'm not a virgin

what's so special?

I want to meet Americans

#realrussia

Do you just drink room temperature water like an animal?

Finns were anglicized promptly in USA. Franklin also had fellow founding father who was a Finn. I doubt that being the origin for the claims. Probably knew nothing about Morton's hurritage, for example.

>tfw last Christmas my entire extended family visited my parents house for boxing day
>i was forced to attend or told I would be excluded from the family gift giving
>I am 34 and live by myself and am treated like a child
>never felt more nervous in my entire life
>i don't speak to my family
>hadn't spoken to my grandparents in 5 years, my other grandparents died after 7 years without contact
>the rest of the family, uncles, cousins, etc are all unfamilar to me
>only members I had spoken to in the last year were dad, mum, and 25 year old sister who is an alpha female with a lot of money and works some slick office job (I work as a manager at KFC)
>the whole family is clearly not pleased to see me, they are probably upset I never went to my grandparents funeral, and when my living grandmother was in hospital for 4 months i never visited
>the whole time the entire family is making jokes about me
>I am KFC manager so they make jokes like 'You fucking loser I bet you left an empty bargain bucket out instead of a stocking' and 'You fucking failure you better not use the new sweater I got you to wipe your greasy hands when you get back home from handing people fried chicken' and because I have a real doll that call me 'Real Dolls the red nosed reindeer'
>try to banter them back over dinner
>call my cousin who is 21 and has 3 kids 'Santa WHORES'
>literally the best I could come up with
>entire family flips their shit at me at the dinner table
>aunt throws leftover turkey meat at me, says something about fried chicken (haha I work at KFC lmao)
>try to apologise
>they don't listen
>they make me eat sitting on the floor as punishment

fuck family gatherings, fuck americanization of christmas
>also make me say

I think he's referring to this quote specifically:
>"Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small.

>All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.

>I could wish their Numbers were increased.

>And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red?

>But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind."
---Benjamin Franklin, 1751

founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080

tablecloth is "formal" for americans?

Yes, I was referring to the Native American part.

>Finns were anglicized promptly in USA

this isn't true, at least if you're referring to the Swedish-speaking Lutheran denominations in early colonial history. They persisted up until the late 18th century while still speaking Swedish and consistently had very well educated Ministers from Sweden well after the colonial territory was lost to the Dutch and subsequently the English. As for Finns and Finnish culture in particular, that is not well documented at the period and Finnish is mostly disregarded in its homeland at the same time

I know about John Morton, whose mother remarried to an Englishmen

Englishman*

The same thing happened to the rest of the last names. E.g. Kokkinen -> Cook. They merged to the anglo community.

>13 people at a table
madness

my family doesn't eat together so pretty accurate

where is the candle, pork, bread, salad, booze and the accordion?

i love those

my family died

European implied we wuzzary is just as cancerous as when burgers go full retard with it. America is a land of immigrants and Europe is a land of rape babies. Fucking get over your muh heritage bullshit and start being proactive about your future.

Don't throw stones in glass houses because Europe is a fucking mess.

Yeah that table setting is horrible

>three forks but one knife
>one wine glass when obv several dishes
>water glass placed behind wine glass

kek

joke's on you, my parents are divorced, HA!

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy good comeback desu

based

Wouldn't euros be more used to having big family gatherings since their countries are so tiny?

Now THIS is culture

>no chad son
this family will die

>Soulless yanks, each with a dirty secret they desperately try to hide with a pretentious smile. Air of fakeness lingers about in the room.
>Stronk slavic group of mostly related people, who are no afraid of anythink, and give fuck all about the fact that uncle Nikita just died of heart attack, and lies dead under the table.
>Average Frenchies about to start a big fat fight over the new gold digging African mistress of grandpa Michel.

>tfw all my grandparents are dead and we don't really like our cousins so family dinners like that basically never happen.