Message for Sup Forums

I had a female room-mate, she brought a nigger to the room; I knew they were fucking.

What did I do? Instead of being a cuck, and knowing she does hella drugs, I reported her to the police through an anonymous tip.

The nigger got charged with the drugs and she now has a drug possession misdemeanor on her record.

If you ever see an interracial couple with a racetraitor female, be a snitch.

Why not just kill them and feed their bodies to swine?

Fucking retard

>1/3 of all nigger males are in some stage of the correctional system

Never fail to report a nigger. The life you save may be your own.

>OP
>see degenerates degernerating
>decide to cockblock any further fuckery
>keep the races from jewing
>put a nig nog back in his cage
>femmy forever outed as sub-human trash fucker sloot
>all in a day's work

that day, OP was not a faggot. congratulations you magnificent bastard.

>going to jail over some retard
>not ruining her life forever

snitches get stitches

living with a woman your aren't married to is degenerate, you're a degenerate

Always drugs involved if it's BMWF. Good call op.

Sup Forums is a board of peace new friend

what are you, a nigger?

And thats why OP will he forever alone.

OP is a bit of a bro.

>Be OP
>Be upset he can't get any
>Wtf I'm gonna be Elliot Rodger now
>cock blocks
Cringing ngl

Nigger detected.

And now you have double rent. Good job, you cucked yourself

does this thread prove that the BBC is the #1 cause of white racism?

>I had a female room-mate

Already a cuck.

If you live with a female that is not your family and you're not fucking her, you're a forever cuck.

noice

Your suppose to report drug users though, because you are equally liable if your house gets searched.

There's a 99% chance you are a nigger trying to be funny OP, nice try though.

>tfw moonman's mixtape is more fire than yours so you gotta shitpost on Sup Forums to feel better about life

I wouldn't befoul our cloven-hoofed, delicious friends like that.

I've seen what drugs do to people. I wouldn't want them around either OP.

not an argument

and stitches get bitches

I'd gay fuck OP. OP is a hero for locking up a nigger niggering up a white woman

Dont shit where you eat my friend.

Good work, user.

No

It's hilarious

I've been making a habit of calling the cops on unruly niggers or that look like they're up to no good.

Don't be afraid to be wrong.
Even if you called it wrong or the cops don't do shit you can say "I was just trying to look out for my community".
And you'll be a good person for doing so.
Fuck anyone who tells you otherwise or gives you attitude about it. Just walk right through their attitude because that shit doesn't matter.
You know what is right, brothers.

no it was a question clearly, you stupid fuck.

lol solid effort, user

I support your decision.

good job lad

I have a girlfriend but she lives in undergrad dorms and I am currently a grad student so I need to save money.

The coalburner wasn't hot but she wasn't as fat or disfigured as the other ones I've seen; she was also annoying as fuck.

I live in graduate housing; my rent wasn't affected by this at all.

This

Excellent idea. Burn the coal, pay the fucking toll.

Shit I'm totally doing this

Good on ye. Police states aren't fun but stopping an already known shit cycle is good.

good job user, well played

so your saying attack the enemy by any means available. i agree. good work OP.
death to all niggers
you burn the coal you pay the toll.

Calm down, Sam.

How bout you be man and tell her she's ruining her life ffs?

>t. Former drug addict

You did good OP.

If you say you saw the nigger flashing what looked like a gun and the cops shoot him, could you get into shit for that? I mean if you genuinely thought you saw a gun but it turns out there wasn't one.

>implying she'll listen
>implying she wont screech muh soggy knee
>implying she wont have her gorilla attack him
her life was ruined from the start

>tell her she's ruining her life ffs?
She's already gone past the point of no return. No point telling her now.

Watch her burn.

You better pray to god she never finds out it was you. If a bitch is a coalburner, she's normally fucking all his friends too.

Hope you have a gun, because they will fucking kill you.

>because they will fucking kill you.
Coalburners and their degenerate friends are too weak on willpower to do any killing. At best they'll bitch about it.

>drug addict sluts taking revenge
wew lad

My wife's son did the same shit, I'm still on probation

Fuck OP

Once defiled by nigger filth, do not expect mercy.

>too weak on willpower for violence

Have you ever even seen a nigger in real life? They feed off irrational violence and anger. Literally if she finds out, you can bet your ass she's getting a group of Tyrone and Jamal looking fuckers in there, fresh off their first prison sentence.

I strongly recommend owning a shotgun at the very least.

did you ever know that your my hero... you are the wind beneath my wings

what about when it's my wife's boyfriend coming over to visit her son?

>get their friends together
>drive there
>beat him up
No group of niggers has enough willpower to do all 3 of those things in order.

How do men end up with random female roomates anyways? Never understood how or why you would live a woman you were not banging...

How can they kill him if they're all in jail?

>being scared of coalburners

Kill yourself, cuck.

you're doing God's work, user

>thought
never change libcuck.

That is not practical workout attire. If it was, men would wear tight shorts with their asses hanging out.

Anonymous tips usually dont lead back to you.

False tips cannot lead to arrest if you have reasonable suspicion ;) and aren't aiding or abetting a crime.

Lol I got some niggers put in jail over assault charges and robbery

>baiting niggers to get them to swing on you and get 10-15
>that feel when they 16
>snitched on themselves
>going in on the 13th to put them away till they are 30

If your going to run like a nigger I'm going to hunt you like a coon hound

Just curious, what did you say? How did they not know it was you, as a roommate? Always been afraid to report people

I've only ever heard niggers say that

>OP gets mad because blonde decided to fuck a black person instead of him
>rats them out

White people is funny.

All niggers must die!

Excellent job, user.

10/10

I live in university housing, cant own a gun in a gun-free zone.

Since its a university it barely has any niggers, in fact I'd wager I ended up in a dorm with the one coalburner on campus.

The nigger got a 6 year sentence which would be 3 if he were white due to good behavior, but he's a nigger.

Graduate housing in my uni is coeducational, I got assigned a room-mate.

You are the hero we both need and deserve right now.

> kill them
That's why he called the cops dumbass

Coalburners are too fucking stupid to figure anything out for themselves. Plus, she's a drug addict so that makes her extra stupid.

reminder this is beta behavior

Yep. Cocaine 90% of the time. Also Mexican M/WF.

You classify the room-mate by age/height/complexion, you classify the room-mate's boyfriend. You give their location.

And most importantly, you keep a record of the report so your lawyer can use it to acquit you given you're arrested or suspected. (One of) the cops already knew I was the one who tipped when they arrested her.

>Pedro Is mad cause country's GDP shrank from one less drug importer
>calls him out

I found sambo everyone!

Back in high school
>About a half an hour before exams start so people scattered everywhere
>Decide to go on a walk about
>Round a corner I don't normally go down
>Ayy lmao 7 niggers smoking weed
>Instantly assaulted with shit like "Get you cracker ass outta here before we beat it"
>Walk away
>Bump into SRO
>"Hey I think some guys are smoking weed back there."
>Keep walking
>Here "Oh shit!" and the scuffing of shoes
>MFW 2 got taken down and arrested

Back in Middle School
>Friend sees blonde haired, blue eyed, girl from our class looking all down and out
>Goes over to check on her
>5 minutes later walks back to me looking like he's about to bust a gut
>Bitch was notorious for hanging out with black dudes and blowing/fucking them for drugs
>A dealer who knew he had herpes had her blow him for a joint
>The herpes is now super visible
>Her parents found out and are gearing up to perform the fatality
>Reputation ruined and couldn't get into college after high school because she went and did the same shit all over again
>Now works as a waitress at local pizza shop
>MFW coal burning cunt got what she deserved

>The nigger got a 6 year sentence

Best OP

>thinks your joking
>read the Koran to check

Relax guys, the book says he's legit. You can rev up the chainsaws now.

If wanting to watch delinquents rot in jail is beta then I'm a fucking beta.

Snitching is for little bitches. pussy.

Friends. In my experience it was a female friend who wanted to be my girlfriend so became my roommate as part of her master plan to trap me. But in that situation I've obviously friendzoned them and see through the ploy. Then they have a slight downward spiral, try banging a scumbag in a desperate attempt to make me jealous or test me for feels or something. Just having females around makes it easy to attract more females for actually fucking, you're already validated/confirmed.

What would alpha behavior be? Allowing a 6/10 coalburner do her PhD on our tax dollars while paying for Jamal's welfare?

In our case we had felony possession of Heroin, Cocaine, About two pounds of weed, and all sorts of MDMA. Bitch raved and blasted EDM tons too. It wasn't just because she was a coalburner, she was just annoying as fuck and I couldn't switch housing without being kicked off campus.

niggers get alton sterling'd

Unless you're not interested in her sexually, dumbass.

>Now works as a waitress at local pizza shop

Kek

Better than housing squatter niggers

What did you say when you made the report? How did you set it all up, and how did it all go down?

You did good. It wouldn't have been long before that nog said "let's get this white boy outta here" then she would say you raped her, the nog would have backed it up and your life would have been over.

Found the nigger

A misdemeanor drug conviction is not "ruining her life forever". It might be a wake-up call to get her shit together.

I'm fucking amazed anymore disagrees with this. Bunch of fucking fags roleplaying "hur dur no coalburning whore or here niggers going to do shit" this is how you get fucking killed.

And the other 3/5 can vote, right?

I knew she did drugs, she kept asking me to smoke and hang and I'm doing a Masters in STEM I had no time for it. I knew she had a huge fucking bowl full of weed and all sorts of shit in our dorm. So I took a picture which would warrant as evidence and sent it along with noting who the two were, their relationship and all that.

The hilarious thing is that the cops decided to search and arrest the nog first and a day later they arrested this whore.

>misdemeanor drug conviction
she was charged on a misdemeanor cause we live in commiefornia, but she was basically kicked out of her grad program and given 6 months in prison.

Her bachelors, which is from the same university, is now worthless because when employers do a background check her offense will come up.

Well done OP. I'm legitimately proud of you.