How do people see the cultural differences between the USA and Canada outside our two countries?

How do people see the cultural differences between the USA and Canada outside our two countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/170329/cg-h002-eng.htm
statista.com/statistics/203064/national-debt-of-the-united-states-per-capita/
thrillist.com/news/nation/human-wasteland-map-plots-all-of-san-franciscos-poop
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There isn't any. It's just a sad attempt by Canadians to convince themselves and the world that they're not just poorer Americans.

You'll find more of a cultural shock within the United States, like New York and Texas.

Like Canadians are more quiet and pacifistic with a lot of French elements in culture and very good at hockey, while Americans are war-mongering """proud""" patriotic (in the bad sense) retards with a lot of ghetto niggers' shit in their modern culture.

The difference between Canada and U.S. is about the same as the differences between state cultures.

Quebec is pretty different

There is any difference?

Lumberjack vs cowboy

USA doesn't have French on everything.

This. Can confirm. I went up to Toronto and everyone was wearing plaid, had bears, and carried axes. They gave me weird looks as I rode past on my mustang with my six shooter.

It's subtle but there. On the surface we are nearly the same, only a few minor differences in things like food, architecture, accent, language, holidays, education, entertainment, etc. But, deeper down we have different history, civic structure, goals, view of ourselves and our role in the world, religious opinions, ideas on human rights, yanks like the exceptional whereas Canada has a severe case of tall poppy syndrome, etc.
It's not a difference that an outsider would at all and even among Canadians and Americans it can require years spent in both countries.

A fucking leaf.
50 fucking stars.

I think there's just as much difference between american states as america and Canada.
Basically none other than what they put in their sandwiches and how they pronounce some words

none. Washington state is like British Columbia. Minnesota is like every other province in Canada. Quebec is just a hard core version of Louisiana

this

At least we don't share a language with Venezuela and Guatemala like you do

Not yet

Americans have more freedom.

Aye

hmmm

>Canadá
Snow ,Aurora
>USA
Dessert, greath cañon

Literally cant tell the difference

>Finnish education

>very good at hockey
>no cancuck team have won a stanley cup in over 24 years
>riot every time they lose
ahahaha

99% people here couldnt tell any difference, except that Canada is colder.

Canada is the USA without the guns, the fatness and redneck-erism. Basically a patch

canadians
Light hair
americans
brown hair

>americans require canadian players to win stanley cups

You have to be kind of retarded to not tell the obvious differences between the USA and Canada

Canada is a communist shithole. The USA isn't. Let's start there

Canadians seem to know about their ethnic identities whereas Americans just LARP as muh "white heritage".

canada is civilized while us is the birthplace of rednecks

The Canadian ones sound like spam posts tbqh

Ignoring these shitty meme answers from Amerisharts, most people see Canadians as the nicer North Americans who are politer and quieter than Americans.

America is closer historically, culturally, linguistically and from a demographics point of view closer to mexico then to Canada.

I think Canadians are more polite and quiet but a great many of them are also passive aggressive with a major inferiority complex.

>expect a positive or educated opinion
>poster is Russian
every time

>most canadians are nice and polite
>calls us amerisharts
nice going you fucking idiot

USA has only one brother, and that's Mexico!
Get wrecked Canada, hope your dumb airplanes make your country bankrupt.

Canada: good
USA: Bad

You don't border them, you don't know what it's like.

Canadians eat Kraft Dinner
Americans eat Kraft Mac & Cheese
Canadians drink Tim Horton's
Americans drink Dunkin Donuts

They don't cause all Anglos are the
same.

Superiority complex, not inferiority complex.
Inferiority complex means you feel inferior and act pathetic because of it (see: hapa men on the internet)
Superiority complex means you feel inferior but mask it by trying to act like you're superior.

Canada is cleaner and better in a lot of ways
When mum went to the US she said it reeked of piss

Met a New Zealander once and he was a nice guy who said he enjoyed his stay in California

A superiority complex means you actually believe you're superior and act like it even though you have no reason for it. Inferiority complex means you feel inadequate so you try to compensate. Kind of like small man syndrome.

Nope. That's grandiosity.

>reeked of piss
Was it Jew York?

Fun Fact:
Population of Canada: 35.85 million (2015)
Population of USA: 323.95 million (2016)

Both have no culture, so no difference

>1 in 10 Americans are Canadian
Really makes you think.

Population of Canada: 36.29 million
Population of California: 39.25 million
GDP of Canada: 1.53 trillion USD (2016)
GDP of California: 2.46 trillion USD (2015)

San Francisco, loads of homeless too

Astute observation by your mother. I think it smells like piss as well. San Francisco, Seattle, and Portland are all full of homeless because of how high the cost of living is. If you make $100,000/year in San Francisco, you have to live out of your car.

statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/170329/cg-h002-eng.htm
statista.com/statistics/203064/national-debt-of-the-united-states-per-capita/

They're having Hepatitis outbreaks there.

thrillist.com/news/nation/human-wasteland-map-plots-all-of-san-franciscos-poop

Shan't be paying for access

>60,470 U.S. dollars per capita
Bottom line.

Yep you share it with Nigeria, Liberia, Guyana and South Africa.

t. nigger DeTyrone

>he doesn't know the demographics of the NHL teams that win

Pens: 11 Americans, 9 Canadians

see:

A lot less than 30,000,000 Americans give a single shit about hockey. I only know one guy who likes hockey and it's because he's fucking some leaf girl.

Now you're just making weak excuses.

Hockey is fucking retarded to begin with

It is if you don't have any ice.

Explain how? Canadians have a larger pool of talent to choose from because more Canadians care about soccer.
If two people are making apple pies and one of the people has 10x the fruit of the other person as a whole but less apples, who can make more apple pies?

>soccer
Meant to say hockey but the point still stands. We have a larger population but more people in Canada play hockey. Not our fault your teams are bad.

you can play hockey on dirt

land*

you get my point

This'll be ignored because it's human nature to pay attention to bad things but Canada and the US are the same. I've lived, bred and breathed in the border and the only major difference is some of their federal laws and rare accent. Also, don't listen to the """internet Canada is super sorry and kind meme"""

I can count on one hand the Canadians I've met/been friends with
Which didn't fucking flaunt their superiority. In over 30 years.

T. Maine