Does George Lucas change Leia's clothes from white in the first two, to the gold bikini in Return of the Jedi...

Does George Lucas change Leia's clothes from white in the first two, to the gold bikini in Return of the Jedi, to symbolise the fact she's lost her virginity?

I think OP is looking too deep into movies because he's sexually deprived and a loser.

Why would a Hutt find a human female sexually attractive?

I think you're a brainlet who can't into basic symbolism and whose opinions on movies boils down to "I thought Captain America Civil War was really cool"
Go back to readdit, ok?

I doubt it, but there might be some sort of symbolism to it
I mean, she barely ever uses her regular white clothing in Return, so there might be something, but we'd need more indication than that

What? How does any of that mean I'm sexually deprived? What are you on about? Please go back to tumblr.

Why would he have humanoids of all species dance around nearly naked if he doesn't like it?

autism: the post

Why do people have sex with animals?

>losers who have to look for deeper meaning into basic things

You're the definition of losers. Deal with it.

>leia
>virgin

Jabba was a furry.

I think the word you're looking for is not functionally braindead, which is what you are.

i dunno about all this nerd shit but it pains me that i will never fuck prime carrie fisher

i mean look at her. god damn.

>waiting 18 minutes to reply

Did you have to dry your eyes little boy? ;( So sorry feelings were hurt but you'll get over it!

>Go back to readdit, ok?

Can this fucking die already. Sup Forums is becoming obsessed with reddit and it's fucking pathetic.

Because their dicks feel nice

>is

is this bait

I thought it was mandatory to wear nothing but white on Hoth.

It truly saddens me that she'll never snort cocaine off my cock

Sup Forums used to hate cucks
Now they embrace them

Sup Forums used to hate diversity
It's diverse as ever in 2017

Sup Forums used to hate Jews too but look at this place now!

i'd fuck carrie fisher right now

Scarlet is the colour of lust,everyone knows that.

You'd fuck a corpse?