Anyone else see this tonight?

Anyone else see this tonight?

Thought it was bretty gud

I'm not ready for the cunnyposting that will be going on for the next couple days

she's an ugly looking little cunt

Did anyone else think Laura looked a bit like Famke's Jean Grey?

I thought that's what they were going for at first. As if she was created using both of their DNA

She looked more like Quicksilver.

d-don't say that about her

Any good Logan x Laura fanfiction coming out now that he movie's out?

>next couple days
more like months or years

So are there any more indicators that Logan suffers from adamantium poisoning?

I like how this and many other parts of the world and events are left to the viewer imagination. We don't get needless exposition dumps or world destroying events and just focus on the characters. Which in my eyes is very refreshing.

Also had heavy vibes from unforgiven, rover and the road to some extent.

I heard there was a part where she is lusting after bbc, how long is the scene?

The movie should have ended near when Xavier dies and the nigger family dies. The tone becomes to superheroey after and the kids are pure cringe

she looks like a boy with long hair

Also, why would they be safe in canada? The fuck does canada have to a US megacorp? Moose? The movie seems to establish they are an international corp with unlimited reach

I agree that the finale coud have been right then and there, but the last act didn't bother me as much. It felt more like a last hurrah before a legend dies.

I also liked Lauras acting, or rather wasn't bothered by it, since it fet comparatively natural to other kid-acting.

"The Sunseeker...."

"So this is what it feels like."

>'Well...It's got some water...'

:'(

I couldn't deal with that shit. Jackson's delivery was spot on

>daddy

Seriously though why the fuck did they stay the night with that black family?

Professor X you selfish old bitch, yeah you're tired but the longer you stay the more likely it is that this innocent loving family will be BRUTALLY MURDERED.

Fuck you, Logan

Was a great movie. definitely how a comic movie should be. I really liked the seizures that Xavier had that affected everybody. How did his fits cause wolverine to kill everyone though?

there are plenty of indicators throughout the movie, the most prominent when hes talking to the Dr at the end and makes a remark about the Dr's father putting the stuff in him that is poisoning him

They didn't, he did it himself and then he forget it and Logan wouldn't tell him what happened because of the guilt he'd feel.

When he finally remembers before he dies he's not even chatting with the real Logan ;_;

>How did his fits cause wolverine to kill everyone though?

They didn't, it was Xavier that killed the X-Men, the longer the seizure goes on the more dangerous it is, and there was no one there to stop him at westchester.

But Logan said "it was me, it was me" right after he asked Logan what happened. when he was dying and x-23 was being taken away my

Relatively certain he was saying "It wasn't me", meaning it wasn't him who stabbed him

what? He was saying "it wasn't me! it wasn't me!" when he goes and picks xavier up, because he's trying to tell him that it wasn't him that just stabbed him

STRONGBOW

Logan said it WASN'T me, as in it wasn't me who just stabbed you it was the other guy that looks like me and jesus christ how can people not follow this fucking movie.

Ah I must have missed that

>Went last night with 2 guys and 1 girl from my college.
>All is well in the movie
>Banter here banter there, some laughs
>Little fat black kid appears
>Every scene that has him in it the whole audience is laughing
>Every single time he is shown everybody laughs
>This kid stole the show

Pic related

Calm down sperg

nice blog

whats his mutant power? stealin n sheeit?

>tfw "The man comes around" starts playing and the full severity of what just happened sets in

No, fuck you idiot, learn how to watch movies instead of sucking yourself off.

T..thanks

Stealing the show for sure.

Autism

>be wrong
>get told
>waaah don't bully me, autist!

Every time.

You're the one sperging out about him getting one little thing wrong. Loser

look at how the other posters correct him, and then look at how you corrected him sperging out like an autist

lel are there human resource handbooks on tone correction for the chans, little girl? where do you think you are? get a grip nigger

one little thing that meant completely skipping perhaps the most emotional moment of the film

that's right keep digging, lets see what you posted earlier here >be wrong
>get told
>waaah don't bully me, autist!
and now you're doing the exact same thing, it's poetic

do you think you're bullying me? here? right now? bullying comes from you and bulls towards me?