Would you watch a movie about korean americans defending their businesses in 1992?

would you watch a movie about korean americans defending their businesses in 1992?

youtube.com/watch?v=tgCiC6qTtjs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUQhs-UzYgU
youtube.com/watch?v=26ToSKdfeRY
youtube.com/watch?v=zJw41e8eb24

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-lDY02DThk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Latasha_Harlins
gallup.com/poll/21346/crime-rate-lower-united-states-canada-than-britain.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Explain to a britbong what actually happened. These roof gooks seem based.

how many people did they kill?

race riots in LA after the beating of a black guy

blackies were destroying everything in their path to protest

>people

Predator 2

This movie will never be made because
>A: (((Hollywood))) hates gooks
>B: Doesn't fit the liberal "blacks din do nuffin' ever" narrative

A black man named Rodney King got beat by some white cops
the cops got off
shit hit the fan afterwards

people started looting and trashing the city
Korean store owners weren't taking shit from no one and armed themselves

I literally live down the street where this shit started, where the rioters beat that poor trucker
my mother was pregnant with me at the time
and she found out what was going on when a woman in car pulled up and told her to get inside because the streets weren't safe
my mother declined the ride and ran home

pretty much everyone's car was broken into and had the radios stolen
my family proceeded to barricade the doors to prevent the rioters from possibly breaking in

>hate niggers
>but can't be called racist because they're disadvantaged too
are based roof koreans the heroes this country needs?

Ah, why am I not surprised.

it'd be interesting if some korean director filmed on location for a korean only release

k-cinema is pretty good in general

Damn son. I didn't even realize that was related to rodney king.

Most important part people ignore (especially Koreans for obvious reasons) is some Korean lady shot a black girl & then Blacks went from KILL WHITEY to KILL CHINKY & targeted Korean stores

The last 3 days of the riots were not even about Rodney King anymore really

>let's declare genocide over 1 kill that was probably in self defence

great logic

IIRC the Brits tried to do the same thing during the London riots by forming neighborhood patrols and arming themselves with baseball bats and criket paddles.

I believe the British government condemned these people as "vigilantes"

do you have a name or an article to point me toward?

not calling you out, just interested and want to learn more

Take a look at history
African Americans do worse in logic-based-thinking than fucking Tribal Africans

They're literally the descendants of the worst of the worst, Africans stupid or weak enough to get themselves enslaved.

how would it compare
youtube.com/watch?v=s-lDY02DThk

Yeah I actually live in Birmingham which was affected the most besides london. The main night it happened my mom had to drive somewhere so my older brother went with her in the car, carrying a hammer just in case.

Unromantically, what are some movies where a group of people are stuck in a siege situation like this?

the purge lol

2 posts above yours

No, the black girl was like 15 & the Korean shop owner thought she was stealing & shot her, when she actually had the money in her hand

An actual dindu & exactly when the riots escalated & the LAPD couldn't handle it anymore, the LAPD also didn't defend Koreans because they were pissed off at them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Latasha_Harlins

>jews fear samurai
>niggers fear gooks
screencap this post, chinks will destroy ISIS next

>punches the woman 3 times in the head because she took her backpack in a moment of misunderstanding

Dindu indeed...

i live in korea and have a korean girlfriend. awhile ago i asked her if she knew about the LA riots and showed her the same photo in the opening post. she immediately recognized the two and told me they're regarded as folk heroes here in korea. she even showed me a ballad on youtube dedicated to those two (cant find it now, my gook-fu isnt strong enough to search for the korean spelling).

koreans really have no patience for blacks. whenever a police shooting of a black felon in america gets reported here, the koreans just become more convinced blacks are violent. it's pretty refreshing.

It would be kino as fuck. Shout out to Soon Ja Du.

>would you watch a movie about korean americans defending their businesses in 1992?
Yes, but only if they replace all the blacks with whites and all the koreans with blacks. That's much more progressive.

based gooks

get hit by a child

proceed to shoot them in the back of the head

love your rationale man
you must be an inspiration to your peers

but to keep this Sup Forums related

yeah OP I'd love to see me some Korean hood movie

>OP's pics
>that Gun Fight in Korea Town
video
Why don't they make movies with realistic action anymore? I wanna see this so bad, like the original Assault. Ordinary working-class people holed up in a store with very limited ammo, every gunshot matters, old-fashioned rifles, ordinary courage and self-defense etc. It feels so apocalyptic yet human, not some action hero bullshit with a steroid retard mowing down dozens of extras without any sense of danger, in slow-motion.

That's racist, black people have the right to express themselves the way they want.

Nigger.

>David Joo, a manager of the gun store, said, "I want to make it clear that we didn't open fire first. At that time, four police cars were there. Somebody started to shoot at us. The LAPD ran away in half a second. I never saw such a fast escape. I was pretty disappointed."

>Carl Rhyu, a participant in the Korean immigrants' armed response to the rioting, said, "If it was your own business and your own property, would you be willing to trust it to someone else? We are glad the National Guard is here. They're good backup. But when our shops were burning we called the police every five minutes; no response."

some choice quotes for the screenplay

>child

A 15 year old black girl vs a 51 year old tiny Korean lady. Obviously killing her was an overreaction, but the girl would be alive today if she didn't get violent as her first response. Also who puts shit in their backpack before buying it?

Du observed Harlins putting a bottle of orange juice in her backpack. Police say that Du erroneously concluded Harlins was attempting to steal, and did not see the money Harlins held in her hand. The police reached this conclusion after speaking with the two eyewitnesses present and viewing the videotape of the incident, recorded by a store security camera.[2][3] The videotape showed that Du grabbed Harlins by her sweater and snatched her backpack. Harlins then struck Du with her fist three times

Who was in the wrong here?

During the London riots, American sports equipment became immensely popular, as well as camping supplies.

not black
but keep hating yourself
I'm not excusing the girl
but maybe all this shit could have been avoided if that
woman hadn't killed the girl
that's all I'm saying

For legal reasons, next time he carries a hammer, I would like to see him taking along a box of nails, and a small board.

why didn't violence erupt immediately following du's sentencing in 1991?

why did they wait a year?

Poor Bongs. I hope they can reclaim their balls someday.

Both of them a bit. As said, who the hell puts things into a closed off bag before buying them? Either carry them, put them in a basket or trolley, or one of those reusable thick plastic bags. But putting into a backpack just looks odd as fuck. But the shopkeeper could have reacted better, maybe a 'I hope you're paying for that' to make it aware she saw it, instead of grabbing her. Even then punching someone for grabbing you, when you're acting a bit odd is a stupid reaction. And obviously the shopkeeper shouldn't have shot, but by that point I can see how tensions would be high enough, that she wasn't thinking clearly.

Why were pigs mad at the slants?

spotted the nigger or white guilt faggot

>bongland is THIS cucked

ffs mates...

why are they all smoking?
what happens when they run out of cigarettes?

it was 1991, didn't everyone smoke?

Asians still smoke alot. They haven't bought into the suspicious, mass-media-fueled anti-tobacco hysteria that the US has.

Neat fact: Japanese are heavy smokers and have the longest life expectancy on the planet. Scientists in the US call it "a phenomenon"

Yes, but it will never happen because niggers were the targets

It's almost as if there are multiple factors that go into life expectancy beyond just smoking.

Post pics of her.

They own a convenience store. They can smoke as much as they like

Either nori is a miracle of nature or smoking isn't that big of a deal.

Or maybe things like diet and exercise play a big factor too.

diet yes, but
>japanese
>exercise
no

Japanese exercise quite a bit. I used to work there.

It will never be made because it would portay blacks as the villians. At least hollywood won't. Maybe some indie shit if they have balls in today's PC culture

Seconding this

>Featuring Ken Jeong and Bobby Lee

pls no

how about glenn from walking dead and sulu from new trek

This is what Tupac's song "Keep ya head up" is about. Wow. I had no idea.

and you forgot

>Hamburguers fear the vietcong.

Big Nigger in little Korea
King Kong vs Korea
I feel like they would be more funny

>shoot teenager in the back of the head when they turn to walk away
>claim self defense
>get 5 years probation
thats an insanely light sentence, imagine if the kid she killed was white. fucking maximum 16 year sentence for sure. thats what she should have got.

spotted the nigger

If the kid was white she wouldnt have acted like was stealing and wouldnt have punched the old lady 3 times in the head.

Checkmate liberals.

>A black man named Rodney King got beat by some white cops
>the cops got off
A black thug named Rodney King, who was on parole for robbery got piss drunk. He decided to drive home and when cops tried to stop his car for speeding, he did not comply. In fact, he raced the cops through the city at high speeds, putting pedestrian lives in danger, helicopters were dispatched. When he was finally stopped, he was beat by some white cops.
the cops got off
then a bunch of his dindu homies looted the town

fine, true, but the lady, whether voluntary or accidental still killed a teen when they were walking away and lied about it being self defense, punishment should be worse than probation.

>fine, true,
LOL

she put down a worthless sack of shit, thats why no one cared

kek, i'll inform him

Pretty sure the people who burned down her liquor store cared.

I meant people who matter

You demoralize a race and treat them like shit
you can't be surprised when they're demoralized and behave like shit

>assload of xenos
>murder rate below 1
britain has a lower murder rate than new hampshire and vermont
you have any fucking clue how hard that is to pull off?

WE

Lack comprehension of basic psychology

America had a negro president
He was better than his predecessor and his successor

WUZ

I'd give 4/5 odds your ancestry is Italian or Irish 'white'

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ

Egyptian btw, so my people literally was kangz

Maybe Mel could direct.

>people

The judge ruled that she had too much experience with the black community, and a review of the sentence saw nothing wrong with it.

I wouldn't just watch it. I'd fap and cum to it.

He was likely on PCP. That is the only way he could have shrug off the blows.

Some years later, he was pulled over for a DWI, but was let go, and given a free pass because of who he was.

The city gave him $3.8 million, an amount that he wouldn't be able to beg, borrow, or steal in his lifetime. He attorney was awarded $1.7 in fees, including travel time and an a appearance at Rodney's birthday party. Invited to a party? May as well bill him for it.

Violent crime is higher in Britain, and those in New Hampshire can shoot their perpetrators, while the police in Britain hide in their stations.

gallup.com/poll/21346/crime-rate-lower-united-states-canada-than-britain.aspx

None. Sup Forums weebs overblow the whole incident

LA Asians are the most leftist people alive, and they ignore this as well

>A black man named Rodney King got beat by some white cops

>white cops

Two were hispanic and one was a woman.

>Black guy on crack is caught speeding
>He tries to fight cop
>Cop backup beats his ass
>Some guy records the beating with his camcorder
>Every nigger spic and white trash in LA and surrounding areas sack and burn down every building
>Koreans want no part in it

The money wasn't the important part. It was security tapes showing the girl was leaving with her back turned when Du fired at her, which ruled out self defense.

Heil Kek

Yeah, what would the actual story / plot be though?

Can't just follow some guys on a roof for 3 days.

Niggers

>but the girl would be alive today if she didn't get violent as her first response.

Considering she was a nog living in a nog-hole she statistically would not be alive today.

Forget it, Rodney, it's Koreatown.

Violent crimes are higher in Britain because we classify far more crimes as a violent crime. All actual violent crimes - murder, rape, assault are higher in the US.

Green Room but with Koreans and urban Americans

Remove chitlins