Sup Forums I'm being followed

I'm not one of those gang stalking weirdos but I am being followed everywhere I go. I constantly have these black pants blue collar shirt guys tailing me almost 50% of my time. Is anyone else experiencing something similar?

Other urls found in this thread:

calgaryherald.com/news/crime/police-offer-update-on-huntington-hills-shooting
liveleak.com/view?i=ec1_1338348215
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you close to uncovering the truth about the aliens?

I think you should get into a violent confrontation with police and keep advancing on them.

Thats what some Canadian guy did when he thought he was being stalked.

He dead.

What kind of gun are you carrying

Please consider medical help.

This

Shoot first ask questions later

Oh sure, I'm going to take medical advice from a German. What's the precription, Adolph? Gas?

They might be trying to sell you something
Maybe you dropped your wallet

No, sincere empathy. I'm just worried you might experience an onset of some kind of mental illness. Maybe it is just a very heightened state of anxiety which brings on paranoia. I don't know.

calgaryherald.com/news/crime/police-offer-update-on-huntington-hills-shooting

>The gunman who fired multiple rounds out of a Huntington Hills home before he was fatally shot by police on Sunday was confined to a wheelchair and complained online about his neighbours, the government, and police.

>In lengthy online posts, McQueen detailed perceived mistreatment by the healthcare system, government and lawyers, and he accused his neighbours of stalking him and the police of threatening to shoot his dog.

That was one guy who thought he was being stalked and got shot for being crazy, heres another, cant find his story real quick but its commonly known. Also thought he was being stalked Im pretty sure.

liveleak.com/view?i=ec1_1338348215

And yea, he was shot in the head while crawling on his hands and knees, and its on video.

Stop hangingout/working at best buy or walmart.

But hes white, so no need to be upset or let any other country hear about it besides Canada.

Try to get them on film. Confront them if they've been following you for a considerable amount of time.
They're most likely not hostile enough to escalate the situation then.

There's nothing to be alarmed about.
It will be over soon.

So stop.

Look behind you.

Kill them before they kill you

>unknown flag
wtf

>Unknown
That's pretty spooky

Fuck off Elliot

Pls post on Sup Forums

this

They'll stop following you after you use this.

these guys?

Only when I stop taking my meds

What the fuck is this?

holy shit ever since a staples moved into our town they've been following me into store and restaurants too