Do you believe that you will be a good father Sup Forums?

Do you believe that you will be a good father Sup Forums?

How will you red pill your children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=1znt3n6bd#/watch?v=7OqwKfgLaeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no
I stay the fuck away from children
It's better for everyone

No, I don't want to pass my mental illness

yes

>Do you believe that you will be a good father Sup Forums?
I'm trying, but it's hard as shit.

>How will you red pill your children?
Just teach them to think for themselves. Everything else will follow from there.

Nah. I'm autistic, my father's autistic, and my children may very well be autistic. I'm not good at communicating with people in general, let alone with kids. Also, my dad's black, and i have ADHD.

why the fuck are you here
go to tumblr or some shit
reeee

I've been told my a half dozen girls that I'm going to be an amazing dad one day.

But none of them want to stick around with me.

Everyone around me says I am a great father, so I guess without sounding too full of myself I would say I am a good father. Only have 1 child though and she is only 1

Man, that's a lot of shit.

Same. My cousin had a child in October. I've yet to even see her in real life.

I'm afraid of babies. Too precious and too delicate. I want to go no where near them.

They're telling you'll be the perfect rebound for a single mom who got shot up with alpha spunk.

They can see that you'll be the perfect omega male to provide for them and their child from a different father.

It's a severe insult.

Uh, maybe, I hope so. I'll probably molest any daughters I have.

I don't browse dumblr b/c i don't appreciate the degenerate shit that retards spout there 24/7. I made one once on a friend's suggestion, but i deleted it in less than a week b/c i hated the community. I browse Sup Forums b/c I can say anything i want here without being censored or having SJWs and Libtards tear me to pieces.

>she is 1
>you are a great father
They mean to say, at least she isnt dead yet.
you probably suck as a father.

t. dead beat dad.

That's what I figured.

One day I'll be cool.

YES

Honestly I'm worried

I'm worried I'll have a short fuse with them or that I'll get home from long days at work and just not feel like spending time with them

I'm worried I have all my fathers worst traits that I fight against and that he'll inherit them

And about song related youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=1znt3n6bd#/watch?v=7OqwKfgLaeA

>fistborn is a girl
>good father

I believe I will be a good father. My father is a great man and I hope what he's taught and done for me sticks well enough for me to pass it to my children. We grew up poor but he taught me the value of hard work and how idiotic pursuits of material possessions are, lessons I think shaped me to be who I am today. I'm scared to death of finding a woman who will be a great mother, out of all the women I've ever met or interacted with I can only think of two off the top of my head that would make great mothers.

>Just teach them to think for themselves. Everything else will follow from there.

That's very risky because they'll be influenced by SWJS and society.
If you don't redpill your children they're pretty much likely to become lefties

we inclusive space now user, mind your privilege, dumbfuck!

Nice dubs, I believe in you user.

i teach little kids all day one more little twerp would be EZ also probably wouldnt redpill unless things get dire

>black
>autistic
>add

damn, I hope you do well in life mein negger. That all sounds rough. Just remember, the greater the challenge, the sweeter the victory. Only you can choose to let those things handicap you or not.

Eh. I try. I have an IQ of 164 and i get pretty good grades. I don't think i'm fit to raise children right now, but i want to pull my weight in life and accomplish something. Maybe i'll get better with kids as i mature.

yes

1. Christianity
2. Love to Motherland
3. Math
4. Russian literature and philosophy
5. Constantinople question
6. Stock markets and deep economy
7. paradox games(start with Victoria 2)

Also Proverbs is ultimate redpill

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 1:7

cant make kids, im a sterile shemale

>ex wife is pregnant
>wants to have sex
>not really into pregnant women but whatever
>as I cum she whispers how I just came on my daughter
>says once she's born and grows up maybe I'll do it again
And that's how I became a single father.
Shit's hard, and you get no appreciation when they grow up.

>Learn to love and fear the Lord
>Respect for authority
>value education
>pride in his appearance
>teach him to be brave
>avoid being a brute, but don't be a pussy either
>No tv, only anime
>he WILL play a sport, even if he isn't very athletic

>I'll wing it as I go.

My parents say I'm a great guy who hasn't fount the right girl yet.

At the very least I could raise a kid, a women, not so much.

Why would I want children?
>reeee
back to /r9k/ with you

Libtards will torture and ruin the children that they adopt (Because PV is always rape) with their liberal ideology. It is my responsibility to ensure the existence of our people (HomoHitler-Sapiens) and a future for conservative children