If Trump does not win Whites need to make a tactical retreat like to the NW Front

If Trump does not win Whites need to make a tactical retreat like to the NW Front.

The only problem is that kikes know about it and will come after us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRbVEMjsjKA
youtu.be/Bn2GvCnqTIw
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKPh_zIADTYBRY58dcbJoGdDCgJ9ia5e1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Muh, "North Western Front"
lol, what are you dumb niggers going to do about Seattle and Portland? They really don't mesh well with "white nationalists".

>Fucking white nationalists

Do you honky fucks not get it yet? It's over if Trump doesn't win. And im not talking about your 4th reich or whatever. I mean takeover is imminent. It wasn't supposed to happen like this.

That flag is garbage.

>idaho
>mormons
>pro white

They will be re-educated

You can hide from niggers without giving Harold Covington money to be part of his beerbelly club.

I'm fleeing to Utah.

Advanced nations will not trade with your shitty neo-nazi nation.

Into the trash

Do you have a better design?

Watch out, they might take over another birdwatching facility.

>please send snacks and energy drinks

Wtf i hate the northwest front now

HAC stated that the Northwest Republic will try to be as self sufficient as possible. Also the NWF want to overthrow the USA which means they can trade with USA's enemies

dude is a fuckin' schizo with a malfunctioning amygdala

youtu.be/Bn2GvCnqTIw

How many Dylann Roofs will it take to defeat the USA's secret police?

hahaha, god i love this place, but i hate all of our state flags. what the hell were the flag makers thinking? cascadian flag is better than any of the pnw state flags.

Utah is being taken over right now. So many beaners, coconut niggers, niggers etc in the valley. I've even been told there are Mudslimes down south now.

The surrounding small towns are good, but how long will that last once the turd worlders move on to the next area to shit up.

> wanting a white separatist movement in the most liberal corner of the country

kekd just a bit

As if we'll let any of you in.

Maybe Russia can help

>

This is the flag of Sierra Leone, one of the most African countries in Africa, with a Douglas fir on it. I liked Twin Peaks too but come on.

>making Seattle a white supremacist haven.
You can't make this shit up...

Too bad Oregon and Washington are blue states. Also fucking Vancouver, which is basically Asia now, is just north of the Washington-Canada border.

I like the fact that the Cascadia flag is Sierra Leone with a giant shit stain down the middle. Almost everyone out here that wants actual independence or increased autonomy is a tree-loving hippy/profoundly cucked.

Take over hinterlands.
Take over suburbs.
Take over boring but necessary functions.
Take over more exciting functions.
Take over the whole thing.

The SouthWest is honestly more awake. Arizona and the Southern California regions of Orange County, San Diego County, San Bernardino, along with Riverside.

The North West is full of LARPing cowards.

Oregon and Washington are full of liberal sjw betas. You would be dead on arrival, friendo.

A more realistic homeland could be Idaho-Montana-Wyoming-Dakotas

Did anyone watch the video that I just posted?

Move here senpai and make Puerto Rico whitter. Our blacks are pretty chill, You will never hear them crying FUK DA POLICE or POLICE BRUTALITY. Lots of cuties with all kinds of flavors.

they're probably just shills trying to discredit the NWF. anybody actually serious about nationalism admires it

He's a fucking jiggaboo mudshit and has a stupid plan of running away to the forest.

ARIZONA IS THE MOST REDPILLED STATE GO THERE

No.
It has to not look like that flag, and it ought to have the blue and green in it.

>Cascadia
>Not Jefferson

C'mon, son.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKPh_zIADTYBRY58dcbJoGdDCgJ9ia5e1

NW is further away from cartels, better provided with resources, and naturally protected against apes.

... dos equiis?
On a Libya?
You're not even trying any more.

Our ancestors didn't conquer this land so we could hide like a bunch of bitches in undesirable land.

Ideally our empire will reach from Florida to San Diego. At first we need to link Texas and Arizona.

This is the flag so sayeth Kek

LOOK AT HIM

HE IS NOT WHITE

what happens when the texas republic taxes you 30 plus percent to use their oil refinery??

My earlier proposal was to maintain apartheid redoubts while keeping the rest of the country but without restriction. The Indians get to "be American" (until they are caught scamming medicare) but they do not get to live in the redoubt zones. Whites get a resort if needed and they get to benefit from those aspects of connection that are good.

Cartels? The fuck you scared of them for? You realize its our "laws" that keeps them so strong?

Once a revolution starts the criminals are the not safe from justice. They can't bribe our men from killing them. Their millionaire lawyers wont save them.

The North West has water. Thats all. Farming is best done in the southern regions.

He looks like Sargon.

fuck that shit I am going to /namibia/ if trump doesn't win
>screw living in the western world in general with hillary as president

Arizona is next to Mexico and "Jefferson" is not.
Arizona is an awesome, beautiful state with red-pilled people, and if need be we must abandon it.

I've looked into it, and something to note is that there is actually an EXTREMELY small US military presence in the northwest. There's only one major base in the region, just south of Seattle. Looks like fewer than 50,000 personnel in the region (not all of which are fighting folk).

Good stay the fuck out cascadia doesn't need more people

You're a moron as well as a coward. Enjoy your shit weather and communists in your precious North West.

You're right. Why would we leave a paradise like the southwest for an arid wasteland like the PNW.... wait..

So ready

See the Willamette valley. Some of the most fertile land in the country.... person for person the nw beats the shit out of every other state, especially if you want to be far far away from urban/federal centers. Not that I'm complaining if you disagree. Stay out by all means