New Iron Man is a Black Woman

Kill me, Sup Forums. Kill me while there's still time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Michael_Bendis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are you being so intolerant you bigoted goy?

I am legitimately wondering why they didn't call it a reboot and go for "Iron Woman".

We wuz avengers n sheit

>caring about capeshit
>Any year
Absolutely embarrassing

>Iron Man
>Man
>isn't a man

nice comic retards

Okay how the fuck are they gonna make her a billionaire? Iron man cannot exist without LODSAEMONE

Nice hair sambo

Did yku expect this not to happen?

blacks cant be hot though, so thats their first mistake

Yes yes a million times yes. Intolerance for POC has no place on Sup Forums

muh diversity

muh sales numbers plummeting

>iron jemima

>flops in theaters
>"movie was ahead of its time"

>Kill me, Sup Forums.

Marvel has been left-wing since forever. This is a non-story OP. Calm down.

Why would you want to kill yourself over this shit? Why would you even get upset over it. It's just pretend.

Oprah Winfrey's a billionaire retard.

>Okay how the fuck are they gonna make her a billionaire? Iron man cannot exist without LODSAEMONE
GoFundMe and kickstarter.

Kek'd

How is that giant afro going to fit inside a helmet?

The Iron Man 99.9% of the people watch and care about [spoiler]the movie version[/spoiler] will still be a white male because they care about making money. The comics will continue to do this shit because they need to shock and make news to find a way to sell enough issues to pay for the printing costs.

REE REEEEE WILLIAMS

^this
There are so many black superheros out there for source material. There is no reason to kill off white characters and replace them with a strong women of color. Its not only distasteful and racist within itself, It also makes no sense.

>Icon
>Static Shock
And the creator/writer of those comics said it best. White writers can only see it from a white point of view (and their privilege) and pervert it in such a way it disfranchises black and white audiences alike.

Everyone liked or at least tolerated Static Shock because the whole premise wasn't about him being black. Neither did it sugar coat or completely blame one side when it tackled social issues.

tl;dr
Nigga we wuznt iron man

reparations

She looks like a typical nigga, real progressive Marvel

Only a million? What about the SIX GORILLION, YOU RACIST SEXLORD?

Would have been cool if pepper potts was black though
>Strong black women who don't need no man
>Corporate climber
>Gets BLEACHED anyway

would have been a nice read

Kek

And not a damn one less!

Static Shock was the shit. Loved the animated series.
>Everyone liked or at least tolerated Static Shock because the whole premise wasn't about him being black. Neither did it sugar coat or completely blame one side when it tackled social issues.
Yup, this.

Locked in iron chains then locked behind iron bars now in an iron suit

> progress!

>caring about capeshit

The kikes created that capeshit superhero garbage, let them do whatever they want with their recycled as fuck characters.

>marvel digging its own grave before the end of its cinematic universe
just you wait lads

Comic sales are at an all time low and they're desperately trying to appeal to anyone to sell copies.

It's a last ditch effort. Left wingers whine and bitch they don't buy things.

Another reason manga is better.

>Iron Woman
>has sickle cell anemia
Wew lad!

all new actors will be minorities in the future for "equality" disagreers will be named racist misogynistic bigoted white males

everyone always forgets about the greatest super villian ever...Codpiece Man! plus he was white

Do they not realize that using race to stir up controversy is just as racist, if not more so, than not making any black characters at all?

>SUPER HERO STATIC SHOCK!

How does she even fit all that pubic hair inside the helmet?

This
I liked static shock
Cyborg as well

Dc and marvel have enough black characters you can like already

Thank god the marvel movies didn't race swap falcon is still black and so is war machine, no one got changed

Top jej

Who fucking cares? Stop giving them press and they'll stop pulling this shit, you dumb-ass.

>marvel using black people as novelties.

And somehow that's not racist?

>He thinks it's about press.

Black """"""""""Women""""""""""

Merchandizing has already begun

so if cap is hydra, and iron man's a black woman, what does that make thor?

Thor was already made into a woman.

I guess Hulk is next. Wolverine might as well be a woman anyway since his daughter took over for him.

Aren't comic book sales lower than ever despite Capeshit being big in movies? Why do you fags think this matters? They do this shit all the fucking time to piss people off so they get attention.

should be Iron Maiden desu

oh no a cartoon is going to change. grow the fuck up, jesus. this thread is everywhere

Whenever I see something like this, like with the female Thor, I always wonder if there's a plan.

Because as far I can tell, what these guys are doing is like being an eldery landlord couple and evicting your 1 only tenant in the basement.

You need his rent money, why are you fucking with him?

I gave up on comics years ago, but I would imagine that long time, die hard fans would be upset because the medium they helped build up in the first place is now abandoning them for some imaginary audience that doesn't buy comics.

Kind of like video games.

Appearing progressive is the liberals only cause. They desperately yearn for those mental pats on the back.

Well,continuing your analogy,a few other tenants called them and promised that they would move in and pay a lot and all that good shit,and the couple hasn't yet realised that these people will never actually move in and just called to make themselves feel better.

Guess they felt the franchise is done and now they want to squeeze the last out of it.

t. angry tumblr feminist

Hey man don't jump the stark.

Probably just a desperate publicity stunt because comic book sales are purely done by a rapidly declining fan base of extremely niche collectors.

Now pretty much all casual buyers of comic books have been alienated, the SJW crowd will buy a single issue because virtue signalling, the second issue will completely fail and the idea will be swept under the rug and Tony Stark will come back.

The writer who came up with this has two adopted black daughters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Michael_Bendis

>mostly young white males who buy comics
>LETS CATER IT TO THE SJW CROWD WHO WILL NEVER BUY THESE COMICS EVER

is that chick wearing a smug frog mask?

>bendis
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Isn't black Spiderman pretty cool? And chink Hulk for that matter?

>everyone always forgets about the greatest super villian ever...Codpiece Man! plus he was white
I'm trying to think of a villain that they turned black after being established as white, maybe Kingpin in the first Daredevil movie?