Why did the dindu reach for the gun Sup Forums?

Why did the dindu reach for the gun Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZPCDqymyo
youtube.com/watch?v=oIqE7Jv_0Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because he dindu nuffin

niggers cant help themselves. theyre animals who live off impulse. civilization was not designed for them. dressing them in human clothes does not make them human.

To get to the other side!

When you dindu nuffin rong, you gotz ta pull yo piece on da po-po

/thread

He wasn't reaching for no gun, he was trying to offer the cop sum skittles.

How else he spose to get his money for skool?

>Be a nigger
>Sell CDs at da corner store (in 2016)
>Pull a gun on someone
>Fight cops
>Get killed
What did the african american scholar pictured mean by this?

top kek

He was obviously reaching for the cops ham sandwich while he was being tased

OH LOOK HE HAS HIS HANDS UP AND ERETHING HE WUZ JUST TRYIN TO SAY DONT SHOOT

its okay for other black people to kill each other over disrespect but a cop cant kill someone over breaking a law?

>reach for the gun

in order for that to be a scenario, there has to be a gun in the first place, user

link to vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZPCDqymyo

Most blacks have poor 'future time orientation' and low empathy.

>dealing drugs
>dealing drugs while carrying loaded firearm
>dealing drugs with a loaded firearm and resisting arrest
>dealing drugs with a loaded firearm and resisting arrest and reaching for your firearm

To the black mind, with its poor conception of the future, limited understanding of how society works, and poor impulse control: Alton Brown's actions make complete sense.

To the rest of us, the 'reasoning' of blacks like Alton is alien. When it comes to cognition, they're a different species.

he was illegally possessing a firearm
this isn't up for debate

to exonerate the murders from prosecution

They pulled it out of his right pocket, conveniently the same pocket he was reaching for with his right hand when they shouted, "He's going for a gun".

I love how everyone outraged by this on Facebook conveniently dismisses the fact that he was a known felon with multiple charges against him, a known blood gangbanger, had pulled a gun on innocent people before this, and had been asked to stop resisting multiple times before he was finally shot. All the see is black man executed and they push their agenda. SAD

youtube.com/watch?v=oIqE7Jv_0Vk better one

Can't really tell based on the vids if he was teaching for it but he was definitely struggling with cops who told him to stop then noticed he had a gun. Not really smart, especially when your dealing with cops who work a beat in the hood and have seen the worst the culture has to offer. It's a tragedy 5 kids don't have a dad, even if he wasn't a good person.

SHIEEEEEET

This is a good point leaf.

I see the concept of "due process" is a little too deep for you, user

yeah lets just kill anyone we want without a trial first - sounds great

holy shit.
I think you can hear Alton shoot first and then the cops panic

I'm literally shaking right now. I can't stop crying. I can't believe this is happening. That's the second gorilla that died this year. RIP Harambe, RIP Alton.

Don't forget child molester.

Mm, no. That's not how due process works.
Believe it or not, police don't have to take you to court before shooting you for threatening them with a gun.

He wuz a gud boi!

Eee wuz tryna turr hees lyfe awroun....

there was a gun on him dummy

The concept of Stop resisting and you will live to see that due process is too deep for you.

Nice quads BTW

im just saying blacks kill each other everyday over dumb shit and no one marches to stop black on black violence but they will march when a white man takes a black mans life

BREAKING NEWS: NIGGER SQUANDERS QUADS

>americans think this is justifiable

Are you blind? The nigger was resisting arrest with a gun and knife in his waistband. Do this anywhere on earth and your going to have a bad time.

He was probably diddling one of the kids so it's not that bad for them.

Due process has nothing to do with these officers defending themselves.

We seriously have to get this shit under control. Black always use this shit as an excuse to party for a few weeks at the cost of whatever local city they are tearing up.

The good news is Hillary will put them in camps if elected and the BEST new is Trump will destroy this ghetto shit with an abundance of felony arrests. So either way we white people will be covered.

Get ready nignogs. These little parties of destruction will be coming to an end soon.

He had an active arrest warrant. He didn't want to go back to jail. Now he doesn't have to.

>tragedy 5 kids don't have a dad
the only tragedy there is that taxpayers have to pay for them now.

Kek has spoken

This is now a cuck board

Niggers have significantly less impulse control than every other race.

the cops had him on the ground you fucking psycho, he wasnt going anywhere.

don't you have some eggs to sit on cuckala?

You can actually see him reaching for that gun in the second video released.

>not just subduing the arm since he already have him on the ground
>there were 2 large cops too

Even if he reached for the gun he couldn't have fired it at anything but what was perpendicular to him.

A point blank shooting like that is hard to justify. You could literally hit him with the butt of the gun.

whats the dance move hes doing here called?

This is so good, I'm debating whether it's a setup.

This. BLM (and all aligned discourse) is arguing in bad faith -- they're not interested in a workable or safe police protocol in the first place, so nothing they say matters. It's like a child demanding to stay up three extra hours in exchange for chores he is already obligated to perform and which he cannot do if tired.

Scibedee bibbedy beep dat nigger gone to sleep

the dead nig is seen getting up, and when the recorder *conveniently* turns the camera slightly away from the action more shots are heard.
Is there any proof that the felon shot his gun?

cuz he was gettin the shit kicked out of him and he was defending himself. Isn't this what yinz want with the second ammendment?

This is definitely gonna hurt my CD selling business.

He was trying to dab with his last breath

>you can't draw your weapon if your on the ground

Attempt to draw your weapon on a cop and you will rightfully get shot before you have a chance to draw and fire.

That isn't a meme either, it's actually statistically true.

the dindu dab

Why are they crying at the end? the police just killed another criminal.

His arms weren't restrained.

youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo

Cops are trained to protect themselves over all else. They aren't trained to try and de-escalate a situation where they're pressed against someone who might be reaching for a knife. You just don't know what he's going to do.

This whole situation is fucked up, but the cops are still legally justified. I don't know if a gun was recovered or not, but if the officer was right about there being a gun, he saved himself and his partner. Still a fucked up thing for all to go through

>the cops had no right to shoot him because even if he did draw his weapon like he was trying to in my opinion he had no chance at actually hitting the cops

>AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER
>EACH AND EVERY TIME I READ IT!

Seriously just look at him!

Yes he was. He certainly couldn't own one legally.

Pic related.

The dindu shuffle

Pulling a gun in Australia on police would of resulted in the same situation. Fuck off.

uhhh id any1 eld see dis??????? xDDDDDD

>not rejoicing at the death of another nigger
What are you gay?

upon death, a criminal nig is posthumously awarded the title of "Gud Boi"

He was 35.

Oh fug

I wonder how much that car bumper could be auctioned off for.

Nice splatter on it.

seriously what the fuck is wrong with the person recording.

NOW THAT HES STARTING TO DO SOMETHING IM GOING TO MOVE THE CAMERA AWAY.

good job failing at letting the entire world know what happened.

i wonder what was going through Altons head at this moment

Spurdomind

>Blood all over that late model Toyota

Does insurance cover washing and detailing your car after a nig has nogged?

Is this really Alton?

I can't really tell the difference. All gorillas look the same to me.

>be me
>have nigger on Facebook from high school
>normally pretty chill but starts posting about Sterling
>I just ask "Wait, doesn't every news outlet report that he was seen pointing a gun at people?"
>niggers friends and white guilt man appear
>call me ignorance, privileged, etc.
>surprisingly don't call me racist, probably because my nigger friend knows I'm not
>say from first video he posted you can't see what's going on because cops are all in the way
>posts second video asking me to find the gun
>"Wow, you can actually see his right arm reaching down for his pants and hear the cops screaming GUN."
>keep calling me ignorant
>"So you're saying it's okay to pull a gun on cops?"
>all this bullshit about how they can't even anymore
>finally one nig says "okay I get what you're saying but I've seen cops handle armed suspects before without killing them so this seems totally unnecessary"
at least one of them was polite

A gentleman and a scholar.

So? He was resisting arrest and reaching for his gun.....

SHIEEEEEEEET

>damn I should have left my gun at home

who took this vid?

Im lyke fiddy sent, mah micks tape gunna sell real guhd. Micks tape on fyah