Elliot Rodger's dad posted pictures of Elliot's mom's ass on the internet

Elliot Rodger's dad posted pictures of Elliot's mom's ass on the internet.

peterrodger.photoshelter.com/portfolio/G0000FDyJy6_MOJY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soumaya_Akaaboune
youtu.be/Rt2dcyXsegY
youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please tell me his dad was a jew

Great pics!

Holy shiiiiet it's real

Can someone post pics ITT

>beta white man
>whorish asian women
When will this ever end?

>moms a whore
>dads a kike

I actually feel for him

That's Elliot's step mom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soumaya_Akaaboune

She looks good for 42

That's a fun looking group desu I'd have a drink with them.

Fucking right bitch REEEEEEE

>step mom Soumaya

Don't call that filthy bitch Elliot's mom.

She sent Elliot to a harem to be fucked by Arab men.

This kid used to post on a bodybuilding forum I used to frequent. Lol his mentality reminds me of a lot of the people on Sup Forums

I swear to god people are mindless retards today.

If my son was a dead, mass shooter who was hated by everybody across the country, I probably wouldnt be able to go on with my life at all- nevermind happily traveling the world taking pictures of my wifes ass and uploading them for Likes on the internet.

Wtf man? Not only was his son killed, but his son was a mass shooter. How is he not just hiding out and taking refuge from the public? I would be so sad and ashamed.

This is not art. Photography is not art

>Sup Forums is full of butthurt asian manlets

no, he is your typical shitskin obsessed with white blonde women

Dad too busy banging foreign whores than to care about his kids sexual struggles. I hope I don't fail my son this way.

he works in Hollywood, so probably

He was a stabber though, right? Unless history has changed again.

His point is Sup Forums is filled with sex starved edge lords who think they deserve more.

Only Indians are really obsessed with wanting to fuck white girls.

>still waiting for the pic to be posted ITT

How are you getting that from Sup Forums ?

Maybe you're thinking of /r9k/ unless you're just an enraged jewish shill

God damn, props to Elliot's dad, that is a nice juicy ass

You're not fucking pretty blonde girls either, faggot, stormfagging on the internet won't make you attractive

Did she do something to him?

Can someone please post the pics ITT

Just click the link retard
There are tons of people from /r9k/, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums on Sup Forums
Most of the people on Sup Forums are just people who outgrew Sup Forums

Where's the /r9k/ thread?

>His point is Sup Forums is filled with sex starved edge lords who think they deserve more.

Sound like obvious projecting to me.

>5'9"
>135lb

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Rep Power:0

This cuck can get a girlfriend, but you nor Eliot could?

An hero

I don't know if I'm going to do all of these

Why do shitskins always get personal and angry when you point out something to them? Did my comments really cut that deep?

Picture the biggest douchebag you know

Multiply that times a hundred

That's Elliot Rodger's dad

When white women stop cheating on everybody. Bitches even cheat on the niggers they cheat on us with.

Must be raising them wrong or something.

Elliot was an actual pretty good looking guy. He just hated women, probably posted on r9k.

Step mother actually. And yea his father was a jew who helped produce the Hunger Games.

Elliot never had a fair chance but he will be memed forever...

She got nice legs.

Yeah, but what's in this faggot's bank account? That's all that matters.

Th-theres nothing wrong with being 5'9"!
>135lb
That's crazy, I was that weight when I was 16.
He should have started lifting, gains come faster when you're shorter

Post more of these two

>Tfw 5'10 and can't get out of the 155 plateau

Big part of hes extreme narcissism comes from hes dad i think.

mmmm id smash dat gook ass

asian girls > white girls. theres your proof right there, shes like 60 years old

Elliot still lives on inside virtual divegrass

This. He looked pretty good really, he was at least a 7/10. Lots of money, a fancy car, he just didn't want to work to get what he wanted.

Yeah, they're not that great. Boring, plebe tier bullshit they probably think is "artistic."

This is the position I would have her in just as shes about to take a dump on my chest.

Farm the rice. Pay the price.

How nice! Now just pose for some pictures so I can put them on kikebook and show all my friends

aaand you virgins fap to this?

Did you not play sports as a kid desu?
Any girl is better than a white girl

>virgin as a sponsor
lost my shit

lol you got this saved

Some people are just lazy and have a defeatist attitude which is why they gravitate to shit like lookism and have an /r9k/ mentality. I see below average dudes with skinny average and above average chicks all the time.

>still talkin bout this guy 2years on just cause he killed people

this culture of today makes me sick

this

Dat sponser and celebration though.

>this culture of today makes me sick
He epitomizes a large part of the community here, namely r9k/pol.

We'll never stop talking about him.

Also, why you up so late lad?

Wait a second, those are all men aren't they?

Further proof that most 'photographers' are just pervs. Light and compoisition and whatnot are easy to get down after a literal fucking afternoon of study. Then what, take pictures of asses, dress it up as 'art'.

One of my buddies is a photographer, literal terry richards tier washed out shit no talent, fucks tons of women by getting them naked. I think it feeds into their inner narcissism and then they get turned on by it. He's not even 5'10 and it fucking pisses me off that his bald ass is fucking the Hooters calender girl from our town and I'm fucking forever alone even though I'm a /fit/ rolemodel

FUCK THIS WORLD

>he was at least a 7/10. Lots of money, a fancy car, he just didn't want to work to get what he wanted.

I think it was more of a "everyone else is the problem" attitude. He couldn't sit back and see his personality was really shit and he needed to change it. When I first saw his supreme gentlemen videos I though it was a troll because his shit was so over the top.

It's almost a shame nobody sat him down and told him that he could be a chad if he tried to be less weird. Dumbass Elliot.

You also post on /r9k/, I know this for a fact, so please stop going to every Elliot thread and claiming your superiority.

boy are you a stupid faggot

>all this projection

>even though I'm a /fit/ rolemodel
Autism shows no mercy.

Elliot was bretty goodlooking but he talked and acted like a sperg

Butthurt lanklet who never had to learn game or how to be interesting: detected

They are

I really this video.

youtu.be/Rt2dcyXsegY

Now I want to become a photographer. How hard is it?

No, his dad isn't a kike. He said in his manifesto that he's descended from British aristocracy when he was juxtaposing his lineage to that of some nigger that was bragging about his exploits with white wimminz.

>virgin
>that celebration
>the similarity of appearance
>number 7
kekek

This, he was anglo/asian mix.

Don't let the jews have elliot.He was the next evolution of man.

If Elliot was alive he would be jackin off to his mom just like he jacked off to his sister getting fucked that fucking beta lord

I've never posted on /r9k/ in my life bro, never even been there but I heard they are like lookism and sluthate which are depressing sites that I've lurked once or twice but avoid. What makes you believe I do post there?

How does it feel to know that I'm 5'7, and I'm currently fucking a 5'11 college volleyball player (Vanderbilt) and have converted her to hating immigrants, blacks, & Mexicans?

You remind me of the tall guy with hair he spends a lot of time on (I lost mine at 14 but I grew a beard to compensate.) who always wants to hang out with her like a lost puppy. I'm going to stay over at his place with her one night and fuck her so that he hears.

Keep expecting to get what you want because of the genetic lottery and never improve yourself, faggot. Or learn that it's our duty as a white man (assuming you aren't a paki sperg) to better yourself.

Fuckin this. What is wrong with attention whores?

I agree user.

Photographers are literal cucks

Oops meant to reply to you

Look left and right of the goalposts too

Digital cameras do all the work for you nowadays, apparently. You just point and click then post the naked pictures of your wife on the internet like a cuck , I guess

I don't care, I just mentioned that Elliot is an archetype of the culture here.

can I get a dubs?

no?? ok

You mean 'literally cuckolding the rest of us' because they're FUCKING those girls.

IF I EVER FOUND OUT I KNEW YOU I WOULD FUCKING KILL YOU. PROBABLY A FRATBOY MANLET COASTING ON DADDYS MONEY. WHEN YOU WENT BALD YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO GOD AND TAKEN YOURE DICK OFF TOO. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE COMPETING WITH ME YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT

>dem horrendous plastic tits

She was about doable before that.

Diamonds are forever

Everyone is obsessed with them, and especially brown races. If they manage to have kids with blonde white women it's a huge genetic upgrade for their kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4

i love this video

I think he's mad. My dad died and my hair fell out because there was no money and my mom would not sign up for any form of welfare or assistance and I ate very badly for three years. I built a kickass life for myself while you were assuming you would just get what you wanted because lol tall and lol hair and lol entitled. You should have been born a woman

I do have a pretty Goethe dick tho just so you have another reason to hate me, I think your angry posts come from a place of shrimp dick rage

Girthy*

:/ I seem to have the opposite of this problem.

I tend to get with narcissistic women who hide it for the first 3-6 months and when they have me it gets ugly as shit.

Ive been almost sliced to death
One girl brought a 1911 into my apartment while i was sleeping to kill me but my co-worker showed up early and she bailed

right now a chinese chick is bummed i dont want to be with her and now shes threatening to say i raped her.

I dont think people realize there are some /r9k/ tier psycho women out there.

This asian chick literally will not take no for an answer and its getting creepy as fuck.

All these women were super hot 10/10's im probably a 7 or 8 at very best

I knew their had to have been a flaw with them coming after me

I found out it was the crazy

Bro, even this guy is getting laid. Seriously, what's holding you back? Afraid she'll think your dick is small or something?

Oh, dear God. Unironically, can't even look into the mirror long enough to see himself in these posts:

You sound exactly like the loser that wrote those. Literally, exactly.

Pro-tip: you can't get girls because you're an asshole, not because you're "friend" gets them all.

How did you lose your hair at 14, did you have cancer?