SECOND ANGLE

Alton Sterling alternate angle. Shows him struggling to reach into his pocket. Also shows him shot in the heart and bleeding to death.

youtu.be/x6NEtB0Zz04

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/07/cops-stole-surveillance-footage-of-alton-sterling-shooting-report/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/baton-rouge-store-owner-says-his-video-shows-cops-murdered-n604841
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one of the pigs reaches in to Sterling's pocket and there is no gun.

and the wait for the body cam footage continues...

if this is a report im sorry please dont call me names

was he armed?

Lmao there is a gun

only with his bbc

Yes

He pulled out what looked like a knife.

get the fuck out of here faggot

Yeah. Once again we're going to see one of the similarities between black and southern culture: an inability to admit you're wrong and retreating farther into pissant rage despite all evidence.

It's a gun dumbass

>2 videos
>both of them cut away from the most critical moments when the gun goes off
>just a coincidence

pick 2

>"He's got a gun"
>Puts gun in front of his face
>"Hey brah, If you fucking move, I swear to god..."
>hand clearly moves
>BANG

That's what I'm wondering. I've heard yes, and I've heard no.

I'm suffering from nigger fatigue, so I can't be bothered to spend a lot of time looking into it, so if someone could provide a definitive source that would be great.

THERE IS ONLY ONE VIDEO

Seriously, people not standing still to get a good video while shots are being fired isn't surprising.

I don't think we know yet.

This guy was telling that kid he was going to execute him. Just look and you can see his body language and the kids response prove this is the case.

Is it ok for a cop to trick you into thinking he's going to kill you, so that you try and live, giving him the excuse to kill you?

If dindu had a gun it was tiny as fuck, like a little derringer or something

There are multiple videos one you see the gun and it's why the cops were called in the first place

im tired of police killing innocent bbc's. the violence needs to stop

lol you sound kind of like a 15 year old high school weed dealer.

"Hey bro, you gotta tell me you're a cop. otherwise it's like ENTRAPMENT, man"

Whatttttttt?

Yes it's a tiny gun

Why do we never hear about Asians and Hispanics getting shot if police really are bad as the media makes them out to be?

you better watch ur mouth pretty boy

He died like every other animal I've shot to death. With blood pouring out and one of his extremities twitching as his life drains away.

Chimpout inbound?

Muflahi also said that Sterling was not the person allegedly threatening customers at his store with a firearm, which prompted the 911 call that led Officers Howie Lake and Blane Salamoni to the scene, where they encountered Sterling.

rawstory.com/2016/07/cops-stole-surveillance-footage-of-alton-sterling-shooting-report/

the shills are out in full force tonight boys

Because the police only target black people

They are killing people all over the country. You are much more likely to be killed by a cop in most regions of the US than killed in a homicide. The only exceptions being urban areas.

Supporting the cops in murdering ANYBODY in cold blood is insane, stupid, and self defeating.

I watched both and I saw something that could have been a gun, but I didn't get a clear look at it.

I really wish people would stop jumping to conclusions on these things

Or what, you'll decompose on me?

A white girl I am friends with on FB posted an "A Black Man Got Lynched Yesterday" meme.

A black girl I am friends with posted "Don't talk to me about black lives matter until black on black crimes stop"

2016 is truly the end of days. Praise Kek.

There are as of now 3 different videos of this incident that I know of, and you can clearly see the gun in at least 1 of them

You're a special kind of dumb ass.

white girls are so cucked
sad truth

Its fucking annoying quit flinch faggots reeeee

>kid

Post the gun then you dipshit

Being put on a pedestal because of the color of his skin

>white girls will always virtue signal in lieu of actually thinking out any of their views

heroes never die

So he said he would shoot him if he didn't stop and he didn't stop? The nigger had it coming.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/baton-rouge-store-owner-says-his-video-shows-cops-murdered-n604841
"Muflahi said he did see the officers remove a weapon from Sterling's pocket after they shot him. As a convicted felon, Sterling wouldn't have been permitted to have a gun, but Muflahi and others who knew him said he kept one to protect himself from robbers.

There are five videos. How many videos do you see?

I have 0% chance of getting killed by a cop because I'm not a degenerate fucking criminals.

Guess what? Don't commit crimes and you'll literally never be shot by cops.

Why? You just said there's only one video of the incident. You're obviously too stupid to do your own research, given that there are 3+ videos of this now, and I haven't even been paying attention.

They really are. I don't want children and 4 of the 6 girls I have dated were black. Much less insanity than the white girls. Maybe they weren't brainwashed the same way as children? I can't really explain it.

30 seconds in, on the nose. Top right corner in the standing officer's hand. Gun.

They straight up murdered that guy. Yall know it's about to get bad. Black people aren't going to take this shit much longer and when they get fed up with it you better watch your back!

In this day and age probably not. If anything you could almost call this suicide by cop because this guy had some serious priors, so he figured if he got arrested here he was truly done forever, so he forced their hand once he realized there was no getting out.

My dad once stopped a car he suspected was hijacked by someone who just murdered their spouse. His partner came up behind the car and snuck up on the perp in the back seat with his gun drawn and put it to his head, the guy cooperated real quick then. He was also a Vietnam vet so he was probably looking for an excuse to pull that trigger.

THERE ARE FOUR VIDEOS

FOUR

Pic related was his gun.

>Black people aren't going to take this shit much longer

What shit? Given the amount of crime blacks commit, they are being under-policed and under-killed, compared to white and hispanic victims of police violence.

Blacks should be dancing in the streets that they are not being shot at the rates that they should be, given the crime stats.

>tries to reach his pocket
when will they learn

yes it is entirely alright because the trick is meant to force you to submit, many black people lack the basic ability to run thought simulations through their head on what the outcome of future events will be, thus many black people who put themselves willfully in these situations have instinctive flight or fight responses.

This outcome was destined the moment the man got in a confrontation, and what the media encourages is for more to do the same with the anti police leftist propaganda, lulling more blacks into a false sense of pride and righteousness in defiance of police officers.

idiot.

camera man was shit missed the best action

>anyone giving a shit what niggers are fed up with
wew lad

looks like justifiable self defense to me.

the local wigger on my facebook is saying "cops straight up murdered this dude, this is why the police shouldnt have guns"

The apes aren't rioting in any of the livestreams. I guess there are no paid agitators.

Cops have a meth problem because it's easy to evade testing with that drug. I bet this officer was not even drug tested.
>being this delusional.
Its already happened. He'll there is a Supreme Court ruling on a man who shot and killed multiple cops for unlawfully attacking him. The court ruled that he was in his rights to do so and he went free. Cops are literally people, often rejects with hidden mental and anger problems as well. I've seen a cop smoking meth on a train track and I thought that would be my last night alive once he saw that I had seen him. Get fucked.

that picture is glorious

Holy shit what an amazing shop

>aren't gonna take this shit much longer

Like everybody else hasn't been putting up with niggers committing massively more crime per person. White people are literally hoping they chimp out and attack them so they can unload a mag.

>was not even tested after he shot this guy*

Louisiana packs heat, niggers know their place in Dixie

Your ID is even stupid.

There is no epidemic of racially motivated police abuse. Whenever a cop makes a mistake in a country of over 300 million people some dindu with an iphone will video record it and upload it to youtube. But the stats reveal what a complete fantasy the BLM narrative is.

>paid agitators
ayy lmao,they hire paid de-agitators for niggers

so i counted 6 shots

is that right?

Sounded like 2 burts of 3 shots each

>clap
>clap clap
>pause
>clap
>clap clap

The epidemic is not the amount of shootings relative the population, but the fact that cops are almost never charged for murder even when they commit it on film.

why was he flashing gang signs after he got shot?

what did he mean by this?

>shoots him twice in the chest at point blank range
>then shoots him three more times after he's clearly already dying

What the fuck man.

>Police shouldn't have guns
Then what are they going to use to take in criminals? Knifes? Also why does an Aussie have a nigger on his Fagbook?

lol if cops are pigs then you're a piglet with some growing up to do little boy

Negligent homicide != murder

Were all thirsty for a chimpout down here

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>I've seen a cop smoking meth on a train track and I thought that would be my last night alive once he saw that I had seen him. Get fucked.

lol. I'm sure

Nice!

he's a white kid i went to school with a couple years ago, who got a hippie girlfreind and started drinking the "peace and love for all, fuck cops and conservatives" kool aide.

Little shits here seem to think you guys have a problem with bigbad evil gun violence, just because we havent had a hardcore massacre since Howard kneejerked police state laws into effect

it's painful being an a 2nd amendment advocate in aussieland

I was referring to 'the epidemic', which goes beyond this specific shooting and beyond race.

This may be negligent homicide, it may be murder, but either way odds are in the cops favor that he won't even face a jury, or even be forced to take a drug test to see if he was on meth.

why are you jumping to the conclusion that he was on meth?

>kid

>That pic..Topkek

I don't see a problem here. One less nigger is a good thing.

Dude they did not take away your guns because of that shooter. They were waiting already to take them and just used that.

I tried to debate the whole "pussy ass white cracka cops killing unarmed black people"

>more blacks are killed proportionately to whites is because they commit more crime
>>And why do black commit more crime do you think?
>Because black culture encourages poverty and discourages anything successful as being "too white" driving people to commit crime like stealing, assault, murder which leads to having a jaded feeling about committing crimes which leads to social degenerate crimes like rape.

The debate went on, I referenced black music almost exclusively glamorizing poverty as a noble position (reall nigga struggle).

It completely devolved into
>You're racist. That's a racist belief. Blacks were enslaved for 300 years and oppressed for another 100 after that.
>>So? They have freedom now, but they for some reason can get out of this ditch that all other races which faced the same trials did.
>Fucking racist white people like you are the problem
>>Why would I want to subjugate blacks? It only increases crime in my area making it less safe and makes me pay more in taxes. If I as an 'evil whitey' had the power to oppress an entire race and had the willingness of blind hatred, why wouldn't I send them back to Africa and be done with it?
>Because white people like the power
>>So all white people have this massive power over social policy, media, entertainment and economics paired with complete megalomania?
>Fuck you, you're just a racist.

Even when I try to be nice to these people and approach them with genuine sincerity it doesn't fucking work.
They just will not accept anything that puts the responsibility of black actions on black people.

Literally because he saw a cop do method once.

>kid
Don't be a fucking nonce.

*meth

>get a call about a nigger pointing a gun at people
>show up to said nigger peddling CDs
>nigger is a felon
>that means nigger has a gun illegally
>resist arrest
>cops pin you down
>one arm is free
>you think to yourself
>I'll reach for dat gat
>get blasted

You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. I legally conceal carry a handgun everywhere I go, and the first thing I do during interactions with cops is let them know I'm carrying and offer for them to see my permit.

i know, and it's still a damn shame that we have to suffer under the power of massive anti-funs who think we still have too much freedom for our own good.

Anyone with more gun savvy or understanding of what's happening care to answer this for me?

You don't agree that he should be made to take a drug test following what you see in this video? In the US as a 'subject' you can be made to take drug tests for a fender bender or a broken tail light. The cops can straight up kill people and no check.

Like I said. I've personally witnessed and a cop on meth, but it was just him and I in a state where no permits are needed to conceal a firearm so he ultimately did not draw on me, though at first he clearly intended to.

Why are you against testing cops for drugs immediately after they kill people?

Sorry buddy but SOPs of PDs is after they shoot some one rightful or not they get a drug test and get checked out.

he had burstfire on when pushing A long on the pistol round

African people out protesting, saying the same thing, singing the same songs, saying the same prayers. Nothing has happened, nothing is ever going to happen, but the same old s..., until we realize what we must do to help rid ourselves of all the racist abuse, we will see the same thing over and over.

Alton Sterling probably had ancestors or forefathers and mothers held by some of the same folks who are lawmakers, or some government jobs, who has no remorese or feel African people were misused and abused, many lynched.

Bernie Sanders said something I have been saying for years, Bernie said if he became president he would stop white police offices coming into the African community

Why are you even bringing it up?

That's entirely irrelevant to this incident, there's no reason to believe that meth is involved whatsoever

Support your argument with credible statistics from a valid source.