Some literal who with a 24/7 bitch face who somehow can do ANYTHING despite living out her entire life as a scavenger...

>Some literal who with a 24/7 bitch face who somehow can do ANYTHING despite living out her entire life as a scavenger in a desert
>nigger who can't act and can't stop reverting back to hood mode every 5 minutes
>trained and programmed as a storm trooper and displays literally zero combat training experience
>marvel-esque quips in star wars
>whiny Sup Forumsack edgelord who can't do anything right and got demolished by bitch face who doesn't even know what the force is until he told her in a force/lightsaber battle

remind me why people liked this shit again?

Because most people aren't autistic powerlevelfags who require internal justification for the protagonist being good at the Force when that was never what the series was about in the first place

If you don't like kylo ren it's because you're the exact kind of fan he was a mockery of

>zero training in a skill
>somehow is "inexplicably" better than another individual who's been training in the same skill for the better part of his life and operate on the same level as a veteran mechanic

>hurr ur just a polack like kyro!

It was never about """""skill"""" and """"training""""""" you autist

Luke was with Yoda for about 3 days tops

You need a fedora to understand Star Wars nowadays?

>Luke was with Yoda for about 3 days tops

3 more days more than Rey

As shit as the prequels are at least they sneak in some fanwank section that Anakin build C3PO from scraps, there was literally nothing about Rey knowing anything about star ships or mechanical engineering in general that she can out-smart Han Solo on this subject (outside of the additions made by the thieves).

People who don't like TFA are the fedora tippers

TFA returns to the spirituality and faith in something greater than oneself of the OT and after decades of prequel and EU autism and power level wanking they respond to it with hatred and scorn

Is there anything that doesn't trigger you guys now? Jesus.

>wanting proper explanation and fore-shadowing is fedora now

it won't kill them to add a line or a short scene to explain that Rey actually graduated from Space MIT or was Yoda's incarnation or some other retarded crap like that, at least there's a reason.

>trained and programmed as a storm trooper and displays literally zero combat training experience

He's obviously trained in melee weaponry, as he didn't get completely blown out by Kylo Ren or that other guy with the baton.

Yeah the movie would have really improved if they made her space Jesus with over 9000 midichlorians like the prequels

>false-flagging this hard

"See?! Only racists and misogynists don't like TFA"
You should really consider ending yourself

now she's Space Jesusette with zero explanation whatsoever, yipee!

I've seen the original trilogy, the prequels and all the spin offs, more so than youand I've yet to see TFA.

can't stop me, fucking casual faggot

Member when Sup Forums freaked out about a black stormtrooper for six months straight? I member.

They should've focused on finn. I would've loved to see a stormtrooper's path from being a generic bad guy to a good guy who was important.

I have zero problems with the nigger being a storm trooper BECAUSE it was explained that they are not actually clones but picked from birth and programmed with necessary information to be good soldiers

the problem is that he's a shit soldier and shown no signs of being competent at combat training except for

...oh, i memba alright...
8 months till it starts all over again!

Aye, everyone's going on about what a great character he was
But all I can think is what an inconsistent waste it was having him as a child soldier acting as the comic relief

He should have had a broship with Poe akin to Predator with Carl Weathers and Arnold Schwarzenegger

Honestly the only good scene is when she gets force frozen.

The rest is TV-tier garbage.

>goes on about how much horror he have saw the first order has committed to CGI old woman alien
>literally abandons the first order at his first assignment after seeing heinous war crime #1

would be interesting if he was actually personally committing the war crime himself, having some internal conflict tearing him apart before taking the hard way out by trying to atone his crimes and frees Poe and joining the resistance

don't worry kids, our hero's hands are not painted in blood!

>shot by laser sniper gun rifle thing
>bleeds

TFA is one of the worst big budget films I've ever seen.

It's down there with Cloverfield, Hobbit triology, Elysium etc . Can't decide if they're 0/10 or 1/10 however.

> remind me why people liked this shit again?

Cuz it didn't have Lucas tier writing/directing.

> TFA returns to the spirituality and faith in something greater than oneself

This. TFA is about a new generation living in the shadow of the previous generation's legacy. To truly inherit the nature of the force you have to find greatness with in yourself.

Honestly, there is no point in trying to discuss TFA with the contrarians on this board. Their line of reasoning is so affected by bias because:
> muh disney jews
> muh nigger
> muh mary sue

bump

>She couldn't kill a man that had been 360 noscoped with a grenade launcher.
> she must be a force god

>autism

The blood on Finn's helmet is a visual cue so you can follow him throughout the scene and recognize him when he shows up on the star destroyer

If it bothers you that much just imagine it's from the armor breaking into his skin

Wtf

Her forehead is actually so sexy
damn this is my fetish
big teeth and big head
fuck

I heard Daisy Ridley switched careers to being a wheat farmer
Anyway TFA is actual garbage

>at least they sneak in some fanwank section that Anakin build C3PO from scraps
kys

just like RotJ

Because content no longer matters, shiny wrapper is enough to make retards happy.
And by retards I mean 'murricans and chinks, the only markets that matter.

you mad

>24/7 bitch face

>As shit as the prequels are at least they sneak in some fanwank section that Anakin build C3PO from scraps

And the fact that Rey is established to already be a scavenger and is shown being able to fight of two peoples by herself with a stick didn't hint you at anything ?

When Luke could do anything is was cool because he was a whilte male but when a female does the same thing it's "wtf unrealistic!"

I member when Sup Forums did.

I liked at least that they established her climbing ability and mechanical knowledge in her scavenger background.

The force stuff was a bit over the top, though.

pic related

>that forehead
>that mouth

I wonder if she happens to grow wheat...

Because nobody wanted to repeat the prequel reaction, even though it was far worse than TPM. Also because Disney put more money into marketing this shit than the movie actually made (made up for by toy sales).

Because putting cut girl doing cute things is the same marketing trick as anime so it attracted the same autistic audience.

luke couldnt do "anything" he constantly failed

>remind me why people liked this shit again?

Because their standards have been deliberately lowered by years and years of shit movies.

But Luke got BTFO all the time.

>Gets his scrawny white ass beaten down by a space spic and a space nigger in a bar
>Gets told to shut his stupid mouth by Han Solo
>Rushes in to save Leia without any plan for how they'll get back out again

>Almost dies because of a Wampa attack in ESB
>Gets his speeder shot down
>Fails the cave test
>Loses the duel with Vader as well as his fap hand

In RotJ he became somewhat competent but he still ended up captured by Ewoks and almost got fried to death by Palpatine.

Luke's the quintessential farmboy going off on an adventure. Rey's the quintessential Mary Sue.

>that webm
"pshh, nothing personal kid"

>farmboy
>best pilot in the galaxy
>destroys death star with the force after playing a game with obi wan
Bringing up Empire and Jedi isn't really far. We're one movie into the new trilogy.

because the new trilogy is a single story planned in three parts unlike the OT where it was just one movie that was mostly standalone and then they spun off from that

reys reason will be explained in the next movie

in the next few years nobody is going to say WOW REY WAS SUCH MARY SUE IN THE FIRST MOVIE

>in the next few years nobody is going to say WOW REY WAS SUCH MARY SUE IN THE FIRST MOVIE
'no'

>best pilot in the galaxy
But they never say that, as far as I remember. Luke just tells Han that he considers himself a good pilot.
The reason given for why he can pilot an X-Wing is that it's almost the same as flying his skyhopper.

There's no reasoning behind why Rey can pilot the Falcon, despite never having flown anything similar to it before, except for her being a Mary Sue.

that's beyond autistic though

if rey is given a good reason for being op (like being a science experiment or Sheevs kid or something) and has more failures and character development nobody's going to still bitch about her being a sue in one movie of three

>The reason given for why he can pilot an X-Wing is that it's almost the same as flying his skyhopper.

That was added in the special editions, it's not in the original version. It's a flimsy excuse anyway.

No one cared in 1977 because people were less autistic about muh canon muh cinematic universe back then

>x-wing same as skyhopper
Great EU material there.

How embarrassing.

He used to bullseye womp rats in his T-16 back home.

>But who's gonna fly it, kid? You?
>You bet I could! I'm not such a bad pilot myself.

>Farmboy
>Flew his T-16 around canyons
>Uses the force to help him steady the ship to get a target lock