He still fucks his wife up against the hallway wall

89 years old

Based As Fuck

Can't unsheathe the 'syth
hell be fine

Can't juice the Bruce

he's pointing at us...

Oh shit

How do you know this, user? I am fascinated and excited if true. I heard he has a massive cock.

I really wanted to cast him in a kinky movie I'm writing, so I hope he rallies. LIFE ISTHE NEW OF THE GAME, SIR BRUCE!

>Ywn get a Brucie bonus

This piece of shit is still hanging on because he knows when he dies he will be on an express elevator straight to hell.
He is well known in BBCucked, for his enjoyment of very young girls.
Not young teens, but children, girls under 10 years old.
Fucker is going to roast, he knows it, so he refuses to die.
Hope you have a great time in hell, Sir Bruce Joseph Forsyth-Johnson (real name), you worthless pedophile, manlet, kike.

Perhaps Brucie is closer than you'd think...

>manlet

You nearly got me.

>The BBC presenter urged the public to "have a sense of humour" about Anton Du Beke telling his dance partner, Laila Rouass, that her tanned skin made her "look like a Paki".
>In days gone by, such remarks would have been taken as a light-hearted nickname, said Forsyth, 81.
>"We used to have a sense of humour about this. You go back 25, 30, 40 years and there has always been a little bit of humour about the whole thing.
>"At one time the Americans used to call us 'limeys', which doesn't sound very nice, but we used to laugh about it. Everybody has a nickname."
/ourguy/

Why did I put "NEW" instead of "NAME"? I don't want a fucking brain problem.

>5'11"
>not a manlet
Whatever you say shorty

He is a great guy, and I hope he has one last hurrah in him. He first appeared on TV in 1939! So much history carried by that one man.

he works at the BBC so it's pretty much certain

>He will never host Top Gear

Not true, the BBC had only a few such people, all of whom were obviously icky. It's a huge organisation, law of averages means a few bad apples were bound to crop up. Bruce has always been seen with hot and fully mature women.

He's almost a century old and still bouncing around on TV.

He could have been a baby in the era that Boardwalk Empire is set, and yet in 2017 he's still on our TV screens and banging models.